Super QR Codes

Super QR Codes

by toolstr

UNLIMITED QR Codes and UNLIMITED Scans

Judi Holler

awesome! so easy to use. i love having a trusted site inside of the shopify to create the qr codes we need for our business.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for writing the review. We look forward to making your experience more delightful.

Princess D’s Gifts

I used this app to allow my customers to receive a discount on a future purchase. Shubham was extrememly patient and helpful in helping me set this up and I highly recommend this app!!

October 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for writing this review. This means a lot. You are AWESOME.

KuxtalMarket

Amazing app! They helped me create a custom QR code for my members to use. It is super user friendly and very efficient. Super super happy with their service and skills! 10 stars from me!

September 2, 2020

Thanks a lot! for supporting us. It is always a pleasure to work with customers like you.

BuysArise

Pretty great and useful app actually. I would love to see some customization options since they don't have any.

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Just let us know the customization you would want us to and I promise not to disappoint you. Go to the chat section of your dashboard and drop a message.