Super QR Codes

Super QR Codes

by toolstr

UNLIMITED QR Codes and UNLIMITED Scans

T&T Liberty Safes

I've had the app for over a week, and so far it's been great! Easy to use and the customer support has already been quick and helpful. Great app!

July 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review.😀

Muscle Strong

The wort app I have used in my live , do I really need to writ this bullshit just see how is my logo I really donot

July 7, 2021

Hey there, I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be reaching out to you on email to understand the problem correctly.

By Me 2 Style

I just downloaded this app so I am still testing it out. There is lot more to learn. I do like that I could add a logo to the QR code.

WeedFeedShop

Hello, how do I track the analytic of my codes? Such as how many times people have scanned it and how much traffic the code has directed to our site, help??

April 27, 2021

Hey there,
You can add UTM parameters to your QR code URLs and track the scans easily on your Google Analytics dashboard. You can find more details about the setup here https://super-qr-codes.tawk.help/article/where-to-find-utm-tracking-code-results-data-in-google-analytics. Feel free to contact us at support@toolstr.com for any other query.

EXG Pro

Super QR is easy to use, works really well and even has customisation capabilities. Developer replied to a query I had very quickly and in a friendly manner. Highly recommend.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. I am glad that you like the customization options on the app.

BroTagz

Too soon to tell. It works so far, but requiring this after the first one is idiotic. I can't evaluate this properly from one QR code.

April 11, 2021

Thanks for leaving the review. I am sure you are going to keep using it for creating discount codes QR codes to auto-apply discounts to a customer's cart and the dynamic link QR codes to build amazing marketing campaigns. You can add UTM parameters to the QR codes to measure the engagement on Google analytics. Feel free to contact us at support@toolstr.com for any queries.

NOSOLO Brand

I really like this app. Being able to automatically apply coupon codes to a cart by scanning a QR Code – absolutely brilliant. This will really help with conversions. The customer service is great too. I had a question and they quickly got me an answer. I recommend this app for those who want to drive sales with QR Codes

February 7, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. It's great to know that you are using the discount QR codes feature. It automatically applies any discount code to a customer's cart.

BioTech Life Sciences

too early to tell yet, forced to leave a review to use it... which is a it annoying and I have to type 100 characters...

February 7, 2021

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have sent an email to discuss your concern.

Couture Connoisseur

This was very user friendly! Easy to create codes! I loved the lil tour at the beginning and also the features that allow you to add a photo at the center of the code!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad to know that you like the tour.

Lumière Rouge

Super speedy and helpful customer service! Rather than sending steps and links on how to fix the issue I was facing, customer service did it all for me within a few minutes :)

January 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving this review.

Previous 1