Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

MISHKAH

PWA doesn't work and no support from Superchargify to fix it just blame every other app
Don't Bother with this app there are plenty of other apps that work

March 24, 2020

Context: https://link.superchargify.com/6be6b
Client's Superchargify Dashboard: https://link.superchargify.com/f957b

We've decided not to fix every other app's errors by ourselves, even though you want to leave a negative review.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

Platinum Leather Emporium

I tried this app because it looked very promising but after trying to get in touch with support after my first 2 failed attempts I was told to get priority support, I needed to upgrade my plan and that their regular support was only available in a certain window of time and the first 2 attempts were within that time frame (I have a screenshot) I can not stress enough that they take offense when questioned and say things like "do not threaten us" or "we feel attacked", They are childish. save your time and money people, you will only end up angry and frustrated

February 19, 2020

Context of this review: https://link.superchargify.com/3da72

UPDATE (20 Feb 2020): To make this right, we've contacted the merchant and offered them our best plan for free for one month.

Hello,

Please do share the screenshot for the community to see :)

For the context, these are your exact words at 8 AM IST: "I will have no alternative but to delete your app and give you the worst review you have ever seen. MY TIME IS JUST AS VALUABLE AS YOURS IF NOT MORE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Also we haven't replied with "we feel attacked" ever on chat. It seems you've copied it from our response to our first 1 star review :)

In addition to this, even though our support starts at 11 AM, we’ve replied to your queries at 9.13 AM.

Thank you so much for your time, and if you give us one more chance, we would want to make it right. :)

Trashy Cat Club

As the developer thinks it knows, but yet still this happened...I tried out the Free app and somehow it changed to the pro version. I am sorry if you feel attacked, but as I have a new store and am watching very closely and only trying out free apps at the moment, there is no way I was on a pro plan. I have no idea how this happened. But regardless of the charges, I do not care for the app or the way it works. I am asking the developer for a full refund.

October 27, 2019

UPDATE (27 Oct 2019): An email has been sent to Trashy Cat Club with instructions on how to get a credit, as the app has already been uninstalled.

Hello!

First of all, we feel attacked by your review :/

Secondly, as we all know, it is not possible for an app developer to charge for an app without client's authorisation. Moreover, according to our logs, you have subscribed to "Pro" plan ($19/m) on 30th June with our three month free trial, which ended about a few weeks ago!

We see that you didn't want to pay for the Pro plan post free trial, and forgot to downgrade in time. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you aren't happy with our product, you can just ask for a full refund. :)

Thank you again for your time and trying our product for three months. :)