Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

by Etherbit Labs

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

TrendPony

This app is a must! I have over 50% cart abandonment hahaha I think it is because the mobile site is cr*p so this will certainly help. Special thanks to Kevin at the helpdesk!!

September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

PopularUp

this is the most flexible AMP App in the store, we have almost-full control over the page section, basic CSS properties, etc.
If you are looking for "full control", it will be in with the "custom CSS" that I hope it can ready next month(Oct/2019);
also to mention the support/Kevin helps me a lot, explaining the very details to us.

September 9, 2019

ownboard

Looking forward other amazing feature in future! and I am satisfication about it currently. and I see the analystic in the GA

September 3, 2019

متجر الزيت الأفغاني

Very promising app with all in one AMP + PWA . it is easy to use , has clear interface and great customer support.

September 2, 2019

Breeches.com

Simply the best Amp app available on shopify app store. Apart from that, it also provides PWA. They also provide a great support. Special thanks to Kevin.

September 1, 2019

Bulltees + Shiny

This app is an absolute MUST for any stores looking to improve their search ranking for any generated content or SEO in general. I was able to reach 1st or 2nd page on Google for all my blog posts I've created for competitive keywords.

And the support team is amazing, especially Kevin. He's very patient and understanding, and wants to help you in any way he can. The app does exactly what it's intended to do and exceeded all my expectations.

Plus, you have 3 MONTHS to try this app - that just shows how confident they are with their app to give you the results you need.

Keep up the great work, guys!

August 30, 2019

S.P.C.C.® Official Online Store

Easily the best and most user friendly PWA and AMP app available. After trying them all, this is the one that gets everything right.

August 29, 2019

الغذاء الحيوي

very promising app with all in one AMP + PWA . it is easy to use , has clear interface and great customer support.

August 28, 2019

Evilrpm

Great App and very Fast Support I feel that this company very responsible and helpful and this is mainly for me. About app its very easy to install without any issues in the end. Before I was trying app shop sheriff and in my opinion, Superchargify is way better with the same benefits..and also 3 months full pro plan for free + PWA ... highly recommend!!

July 31, 2019

Shopreview.co

Very good support, Kevin is very nice and patient to help us fix our issue, the good thing is their amp sitemap is really good which market don't have now. our product now amp online with no error. Recommeded. ps: We have try more than 3 amp app and pay more than hundred to test out the result.hope it help

July 10, 2019