Superchargify AMP

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ZOMO

Location India

Have recently installed. The Interface is fairly easy to navigate and the support is very good. Heads up: PWA is currently not supported because of support issue at Shopify's end. Hope it gets resolved soon. Overall satisfied. Will try to keep the review updated in case the experience changes. Update: The support has been amazing! The app is working great.

Metal Gods Store

Great app. i was using another one that coudn´t be indexed by google. Glad i change to Superchargify. Fast page load, better rankings, more visits, more sales.

Metal Gods Store

Smokerolla®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AMP pages are critical for our mobile search ranking, and referral traffic from this channel drives many sales. Anticipating the return of the PWA feature.

Golden Tears Boutique

Good App and very responsive support team, which is very important to me. A lot of features for the price. Did I mention a very responsive support team?

Coolprintidea

Location Belgium

Super easy to use, user-friendly dashboard, no errors on search console and the site speed is amazing! Customer support was very helpful, you can ask them anything!

Cruise On

Great & quick service - thank you, Kev! I submitted a question while still testing the free tiered plan and received a thoughtful answer within an hour!

Chamudim

Location Israel

This app is performing well and with nice and easy interface, also is helping me with the speed of my website.

Simply Utopia

Best AMP and PWA app going, best front end and back end I have tried lots of these types of app and this is the best. Been using it for over a month and its great and the support is brilliant. Kev is great

October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

KOOMPLIMENTS

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

AMP pages are positioned on the first page and are fast to load! I have yet to check some of your available options to improve custom CSS ...

About my questions and help that I have raised by chat they have been able to answer and even check out it... very helpful!

Good attention!

August 7, 2020

Hybridandsmart

Location Sweden

Useful product and great service! Definitely recommend Superchargify to everybody to anybody who puts mobile first and need advantage of amp :D

July 20, 2020