SuperFields

SuperFields

by Maestrooo

Manage and edit metafields easily

Holy Grail Steak Co.

We used this app for a while and it was fine. Then one day it stopped allowing me to update some of the bullets under our items. Since none of functionality was working, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I cannot make changes to the older elements I setup. I contacted customer support who said "You have to set things up exactly the same way you did before in order to make any changes". This did not help me and now we're stuck with it half installed on our site.

Lotus Art Studio

Great app, it very easy to use. You can add metafields to products, categories, pages, etc. I'd highly recommend it.

Cosmeticpackagingnow 3

Great Support from Michael! Works perfectly with my theme. Our company is extremely happy we went with SuperFields from Maestrooo.

Vedantashop

Just bought this theme and I'm loving it! Beautiful, functional, minimal aesthetic with all the fundamental ecommerce functions you need. Built for mobile shoppers but looks great on desktop too. The support team have been super responsive and helpful to all my questions - thanks Michaël Gallego! Highly recommend.

Tireject 2

Very flexible metafield app that solved my use case. Each of my pages, products, collections have a title header that I wanted each to have a custom heading that was not hard coded. I use a common header template in my theme that pulls the metafield using this app. The app makes it super easy now that I have it setup with my template and theme that a non-techie can go in and edit one field to update the header. Thanks for a great app!

Purewod

As a developer who has worked with nearly every metafields app in the App Store, I can say this is app is by far the easiest to use for both technical-and non-technical users. Just give it a try and you'll see what I mean

Taskhuskycom

We frequently recommend SuperFields by Maestrooo to our customers and use it on our own Shopify store. The app is super easy to use and the price can't be beat. In addition, it does so much more than just being a place to store additional data.

Planetrum

This app is great - it's the only app available that gave us the ability to fully customize our specific fields. I have never done anything close to even calling it coding. I managed to install the app and create all the additional custom products fields I required and more. Their support was incredible and helped us get things done very quickly to our exact specifications. Highly recommended!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Works very well. I used it for their theme, the Trademark theme which makes my product pages look very great. With handpicked cross-sells and tabs on the product page.

See live at www.lion-feet.dk

Sparkled Co

This app is awesome to use with your Maestrooo's Kagami theme. It's able to customize different parts of the site like related products and it even allows to create a tab to feature a blog content on the product page. Michaël is absolutely the best person to work with and answers every question quickly!

Previous 1