SuperFields by Maestrooo

SuperFields by Maestrooo

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Maestrooo
4.8
April 11, 2022

I have used this app for years but now am unable to (due to OS2 theme compatibility). I had to move to Shopify Metafields. Support has been consistently responsive and helpful. Thanks for a great app.

Iron Doggy™
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 8, 2022

Powerful tool with a great team behind it, really rare to have such attentive people assisting in supporting their users

Joolca United States
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 1, 2021

Hi guys, Wanted to write this review for a log time ago, but have no time. We use your theme Prestige and SuperFields, both are awesome. Your guides how to do everything is very nice and help a lot. Every time I need help I can just open guide and read what I need. Also I like how you adjust your theme to the changes happen around. Today have just noticed issue about Instagram changes and just used your guide how to fix it. It took 5 minutes for me! Best wishes to your team! Julija
jeeandju.co.uk

Jee & Ju Korean cosmetics
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited October 17, 2020

Sad to say, but theme FOCAL was disappointing. We bought this theme precisely because there are tabs on the product card in this theme. Well, yeah that was it. But really tricky to do. Only suitable for products that all have the same information in tabs. We need product-specific information, such as product description, official product information, video, reviews. The product description did rise automatically when the 1st tag was inserted. But the others are almost impossible to implement, as everyone should have made their own pages and pinned them to the table.
The only sensible way here is to download the ADDITIONAL app SuperFields by Maestrooo, which will then take care of the contents of the other tabs on the products within it. This feature should have been included in this Focal theme, which cost almost two hundred dollars. :(
I hope that this product will be added to all the tabbed themes and that, in addition, this product can be integrated directly into the product card so that there is no need to update information in two places, the product card and the application.

Sitruuna Kustannus
Finland
Time spent using app: 3 days
Maestrooo replied October 17, 2020

Dear user,
We tried to check our emails and unfortunately we could see that you did not reach us so we could not try to help you on this. We would have appreciated you could have reach us before leaving a negative review.

In your case, all our themes (including Focal) comes with two kind of tabs that can be achieved free of chart:

* The global tab feature: this one allows to attach a given page globally to every product
* The unique tab feature (described here: https://support.maestrooo.com/article/83-product-adding-different-tabs-per-product) which allows you to attach a different page per product, so that each product has their own unique content.

It is true though that you need to create pages. The reason we cannot integrate a metafields solution directly into the theme is because Shopify interface nor the theme have the ability to edit metafields (this is technically not possible as of today).

As a consequence, this is why we offer a third way to do that through an app, but the exact same result can be achieved for free with the theme by using the unique tab feature.

We hope this will clarify the situation and that you will be able to adjust to review to better reflect the actual situation.

January 31, 2019

We used this app for a while and it was fine. Then one day it stopped allowing me to update some of the bullets under our items. Since none of functionality was working, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I cannot make changes to the older elements I setup. I contacted customer support who said "You have to set things up exactly the same way you did before in order to make any changes". This did not help me and now we're stuck with it half installed on our site.

Holy Grail Steak Co.