Superspeed Google's Page Speed

Superspeed Google's Page Speed

From $99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (5)
December 1, 2022

Dan was so insightful and truly instrumental in getting our site speed to surpass anything that would have been possible without Superspeed Google's Page Speed app. Now we're running quicker than ever and in a better position to place better on Google. The work was quick and exceeded expectations!

Midori Bikinis
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 17, 2022

I started GnomeGumbo.com on Shopify in August 2022 and saw my speed scores in the 30's and 40's. I added Superspeed to my site and my scores jumped into the 70's (an almost 100% improvement). Hoping for even quicker speeds, I submitted a ticket and received a response quickly. Dan analyzed my site's coding and came up with some solutions that jumped my speed up into the high 90's and has stayed Superspeedy! I am very pleased with their diligent efforts to help me, and very thankful for the Superspeed app and superior service.

Green Zia
Time spent using app: 30 days
November 8, 2022

Hands down the best speed optimization tool for Shopify on planet earth! If I were given the chance to give 100 stars instead of five, I will give that! And yes, I am not the person who says nice things about people before giving them a "thorough check." The plans may seem expensive but it's actually way way cheaper than hiring a developer who you will have to pay again and again when I add a new app or there are theme changes. Just pay these guys a monthly fee like any other app, and they will handle the rest. I yes, it will pay over MANY MANY times over even if the plans may look SEEMINGLY "expensive." I wish them the very best! Also, don't forget to check their other app - super cart - it's BRILLIANT.

La Reine Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 2, 2022

Really incredibly good contact and honest advice on store speed. I would like to thank you very much for the nice mail contact and the advice...

Paintball Buddy
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
DesignSection9 replied November 2, 2022

Thank you very much for your help with your wonderful review!
If you need any help in the future, feel free to write us and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

November 1, 2022

Great product, developers take a lot of effort to make sure it works well for you. Seeing gradual and steady improvement to our search rankings. A must have if you have multiple front end apps installed on your theme.

Allegiant Goods Co.
Time spent using app: 28 days
DesignSection9 replied November 2, 2022

Your splendid review made our day! Thank you very much for your help and if you need help in the future please write us and we will get back to you as fast as possible!

Thank you!
Dan

October 7, 2022

Highly recommended!! Dan is a real professional who will help you quickly (and also with things that are not related to the store's speed but other problems you have).
After only two days, my shop speed score on Shopify almost doubled! And Dan is always trying to make it even better.
Believe it or not, he never offered me to write a review (like all apps do after a second of use in exchange for benefits...) I was the one who asked for a link to write a review.
Again - the best!

sweety-crib
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 5, 2022

Just wow! The first app I tried didn't improve my speed too much so I switched to this. With Superspeed my Google page speed went from 45 to 90 I have never been in the green on Google with any website, so am super excited at how well this worked! I installed this with the default features and was delivered this incredible speed out of the box, now Dan is helping me to make the site even faster with some personalizations. If you want incredible Google page speed, this app will do the trick!

Feed Your Spirit
September 30, 2022

Wonderful app, really helpful and easy to install, My store speed rise up also the speed score. Very nice and helpful customer support, Dan was very friendly and helpful - I can definitely recommend this app. thanks again !

GirlyDonna
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 28, 2022

Hallo wir können die App nur empfehlen. Hilft uns sehr die Geschwindigkeit zu bekommen. Der Support ganz besonders Dan. Also er ist einfach Spitze und sehr bemüht alles zu machen. Wirklich sehr gut. Danke

SHOP by AWK Flagship
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 26, 2022

The best app for improving speed and google core vitals out there. Not only the app works, but their service is incredible, they go well beyond! totally recommended.

ROBERTA