Superspeed Google's Page Speed

Skyrocket Google's Page Speed Score & Store Conversion Rate

From $29/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Superspeed Fast Speed Optimization for Shopify Stores One Click

WILDE

Location Denmark

I had difficulty knowing how to speed up my site and tried different apps. The problem is when you do that you get code left behind and if you are not careful it can get messy real fast. I am not a tech-savvy person and Superspeed helped fix my code and really took their time to help me. Yes, it's not the cheapest. But after bouncing between apps you realize it's worth paying for, you need to be a speedy site to compete online. The bonus is when they are nice and you want to support guys that care, which makes all the difference.

Fundspring.hk

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

The widget is awesome, Especially the co-founder Dan. They are very responsive and helpful. Website speed improved significantly!

Jackery Japan

Location Japan

The team is very enthusiastic. My store performance score has risen from 17 to 38. Thank you very much

Herzlein Fashion

Location Germany

Woh! I'm heavily impressed.
Dan and his team significantly increase the performance of our shop.
Before using the app we failed the Core Web Vitals test.
The app improved many metrics.
And the support by Superspeed was absolutely phenomenal. They answered and acted very quickly.
And Superspeed does everything to get the best performance possible for their customers. I can highly recommend Superspeed.

MiHIGH USA

Location Australia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Finally an app that can actually increase store speed! Have been using it for a month and already seeing improvements. Customer support is incredible. More eCommerce stores should be using this app.

Everything Crochet

This app deserves more visibility and customers. I've tried other speed shopify apps and they either don't do anything or slow your website down. With this app, you can actually see the improvement in performance yourself by just browsing your website. It is very noticeable. Dan is also very responsive and patient with answering questions and helping you get the most out of the app. I highly highly recommend Superspeed.

Davek Canada

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Yeah, this app does what it says. It couldn't have been easier (literally one click) and the app is incredibly effective. The only thing better than the app is the customer service. They are a delight to work with.

Aurum Brothers

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

My store speed almost doubled since we installed this app. The customer support is also wonderful and very helpful.

The Fashion Gift Shop

After months of trying different apps on the Shopify App store only to find they made no difference to the speed of our website. We decided to try Superspeed! WoW is an understatement this app is fantastic, within 5 minutes of installing this app, our website was loading so fast, our Google Speed for Mobile is now 80 and our rankings started to increase massively within 3 days. I have been talking with Dan the developer of this app, and he is so kind and has helped us so much, even with other problems we faced with the way things work on Shopify. I can honestly not thank Dan enough, such a great person to chat with and I highly recommend this app to everyone using Shopify, it's 100% a must-have app if you are using Shopify and want to improve your site speed and google speed score. Get this app!

May 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words, for your trust and for a such amazing review! If you will need any help, please remember we are always here to give a hand.

Thank you very much again!

Best Regards,
Dan, Superspeed team

Vessel®

Highly recommend this app. Super easy to install and setup, the plans are simple, and there's an instant site speed increase immediately upon implementation. We all know themes and CMS platforms all have their pros and cons, and this app keeps things simple, and is very efficient/effective right after install. The fact that I can have confidence the app is also monitoring my prioritized pages, helps me rest assured everything is firing properly. I love being able to load the app, and immediately see page insights/speed in the dashboard. Above all, I struggle with customer service with most apps, and we value people with my business, and so does this team. Five Stars, keep it up team, great work.

May 13, 2022

Dear Vessel team,

Thank you very much for your appreciation and your support!

We are happy to have you aboard, and we are always here to help.
If you need help, please write us at any time!

Thank you very much again!
Superspeed Team