4.9
March 4, 2024

Five stars really isn't enough for this app and service, we have been using Superspeed for over 2 years now, and our business really wouldn't be able to operate without it! We initially installed the app hoping for some improvement in website speed, however, our expectations were far exceeded, and we were amazed to receive a full appraisal of the areas were our website could be improved and how it could be done. Dan is a true expert, and very clearly advises on what can be done, how and why, and on top of that, the app itself provides everything you need to regularly monitor your site for improvements. Our website speed and optimisation improved straight away and has continued to serve us well, with our rankings rising also, which means more sales! Recently, we have made some significant updates which required further assistance and Dan has once again been fantastic! We have not been able to find an app or service like this before or since! Thank you!!

Make Memento
Almost 2 years using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied April 10, 2024

Thank you so much for your splendid review!

We are here to help whenever you need, so feel free to reach out at any time and we'll do our best to get back with a solution as soon as possible!

Superspeed Team

February 27, 2024

We are not someone that likes to leave reviews specially with ongoing contracts, but Dan Deserves a shoutout, we have been using this app for 2 years now and never did we run into any issue.
Since the transfer to the G4 by google we started to run in to some data issue so we reached out to Dan to see if they can help us, Dan took his weekend time to review the backlinks and audit everything that can make us issues with the data this guy found and fixed issues that had nothing to do with his app. The world is missing customer service and apps like this.

Thank you Dan for all your hard work..

Katziela
Over 1 year using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied February 28, 2024

Dear Katziela,

Thank you very much for your exceptional review.

Thank you so much for staying with us for such a long time; it's an honor and a pleasure. Thank you for trusting us to speed up your store and help you with the G4 issues. We will continue to improve our service, dashboard, optimization process, app blocks, and monitoring system.

Your review helps us enormously, and we appreciate it. If you ever need more help in the future, please send us a message, and we will try to help you in the best way we can.

Dan & Superspeed team!

March 27, 2024

Fast to help, good technical knowledge, improved metrics.

Antique Jewellers
8 months using the app
April 13, 2024

We've been using Superspeed for the past months, and it's a game-changer for our Shopify store's performance. The app not only speed up our site but also provided detailed insights into how we could improve further.

A big shoutout to Dan from Superspeed, who was instrumental in guiding us through the optimization process. His expertise helped us make informed decisions that significantly enhanced our site's user experience and SEO.

Thenap
Denmark
4 months using the app
April 3, 2024

I've tried a few Shopify apps for improving my sites speed but Superspeed is by far the best, not least because of the excellent support. Dan helped with the installation but more importantly was able to make some minor tweaks to my theme to maximise Superspeeds effectiveness. Although it's only been running for a short time I have already seen a significant improvement in Googles Core Web Vitals, and our SEO results have also started to improve. A small team delivering an excellent service. Highly recommended.

Sue Lane
About 1 month using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied April 10, 2024

Thank you very much for your excellent review!

We will always be here to help whenever you need our help again.

Dan & Superspeed team.

March 7, 2024

The app and app maker are both amazing! Dan has been a pleasure to work with. Extremely responsive and really knows what he's doing. My site has honestly never been this fast. I wasted a lot of money on Fiverr + Upwork freelancers to speed up my theme and I didn't think Shopify was capable of going this fast unless I went on their Plus plan. This app is definitely worth installing and faster sites convert better, so you're losing money by not having this on your store. Highly recommended.

VVS Jewelry
About 2 months using the app
April 7, 2024

It's perfect, Dan is very professional and attentive. Responds quickly and does everything possible to help and unblock issues.

Ma Cire Colorante
France
14 days using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied April 10, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!
We are always here to help, so don't hesitate to write us, and we will get back as soon as possible.

March 4, 2024

La miglior app in assoluto per velocizzare e monitorare il tuo store su shopify. Grazie al supporto tecnico il nostro negozio attualmente è davvero super veloce!!! Consiglio vivamente questa app!

CmrDesignStore
Italy
19 days using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied March 29, 2024

We express our sincere gratitude for your exceptional review.

We are here to help whenever you need so feel free to write us

February 19, 2024

Die App und der Support sind absolut empfehlenswert.
Dan ist ein sehr freundlicher und zuvorkommender Profi, der es geschafft hat, unseren Shop so zu gestalten, dass wir die Google Core Web Vitals bestehen.
Das hätten wir alleine nicht hinbekommen.
Außerdem arbeitet diese App mit fairen mitteln und nicht mit betrügerischen Maschen (wie z.B. Cloaking), wie viele andere SEO-Booster in dieser Branche.
Wir würden auch mehr Sterne geben, wenn dies möglich wäre, denn die App in Kombination mit dem Support ist wirklich sehr gut.

-> Eine klare Empfehlung für alle Shopify-Shopbetreiber, die wie wir selbst nicht die Möglichkeit haben, den Page Speed zu maximieren.

HOLZZEUG
Germany
27 days using the app
ApollosWave, LLC replied February 28, 2024

Hey, HOLZZEUG team,

Vielen Dank!

Thank you very much for your splendid review!
It helps and keeps us motivated to research and find new ways to improve the loading speed and our service.

Please remember we are always here to help, and if you have any questions or suggestions, we are more than open! Feel free to write us at any time.

Best Regards

April 10, 2024

Superspeed has been super helpful thus far. I have already seen speed improvements and I've only been using it for a couple of weeks. Furthermore, Dan, the lead developer, is incredibly responsive and knowledgeable. Any time I have an issue or can't figure something out myself, he is right on top of things. He typically answers same-day, and often within minutes-hours. Incredible customer service.

No other app that I have ever used has the personal touch of being in direct contact with the lead developer. Dan uses his high level knowledge to make real, tangible improvements in speed on your website. No longer am I dealing with "one size fits all" apps that make minor, transient improvements in speed.

I've also implemented Supercart (called "Global Protect Insurance Cart" in the app store). Supercart, also developed by ApolloWaves, LLC, has a great design and is super fast. It also adds several opportunities to upsell and add revenue to your company. Highly recommend Superspeed and more importantly Dan as a developer. Try it out, you won't be sorry.

Synchronicity Health