4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and variety of products, from supplements to pet care. They value the customization options for product labels and descriptions, and praise the responsive customer service. The app offers useful tools like ready-made store templates and a label design editor. Merchants report quick order processing, reduced shipping complaints, and high-quality products that enhance customer satisfaction. The app's data analytics feature provides valuable sales insights. Some merchants have successfully launched their businesses with minimal investment and seen sales success shortly after integration.

April 11, 2024

An extremely helpful team with great products and process. This is like nothing I've seen before

Supplevio
3 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 15, 2024

Hi Supplevio,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled that you found our team helpful and our products are top-notch. We pride ourselves on providing a unique and seamless experience, so it's fantastic to know that it resonated with you. Here's to a successful journey together!

March 8, 2024

It takes care of everything from start to finish. If you can create your labels, you can be up and running quickly. We went from nothing to opening an online store with 30+ products in less than one business day. Hassle-free. Doesn't get easier.

Pinnacle Health Supplements
13 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 11, 2024

Hi Pinnacle Health Supplements,

Thank you so much for your stellar review! We're thrilled to hear about your seamless experience and how quickly you were able to set up your online store with our platform. Your success story is truly inspiring, and we're delighted to have played a part in it. Here's to your continued success, and thank you for choosing us for your online store journey!

March 19, 2024

Supliful is a great product, but most of the products are out of stock in my store. I am unsure what is going on.

Official Global Store
Nigeria
4 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 21, 2024

Hi Official Global Store,

Thank you for your glowing feedback about Supliful. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by products being out of stock in your store. We're actively working to resolve this issue and ensure consistent availability of our products. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we strive to provide you with the best service possible.

February 20, 2024

It's a great app to get your brand started and start making some sales! I love that you can use Canva or Illustrator to edit labels so you can get started at whatever level you're at NOW!

PLNTFRWD
5 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 22, 2024

Hi PLNTFRWD,

Thanks a ton for the stellar 5-star review! We're delighted you find our app perfect for kickstarting your brand and generating sales. It's fantastic that our flexibility with Canva or Illustrator makes it accessible at any skill level. If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy selling!

February 2, 2024

Once you learn Canva everything gets so much easier! Take the time to learn how to create your Own Brand! Best Decision You'll Ever Make! Start Now or Later, Just Start!

Shop+ Click> Go!!!
6 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 5, 2024

Hi Shop+ Click> Go!!!,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that learning Canva has made things easier for you. Creating your own brand is indeed a rewarding decision, and we're glad to be part of that journey. Whether you start now or later, we're here to support you every step of the way. Cheers to your creativity and the best decision you've ever made!

April 28, 2024

Love it, easy to use, easy to install, quick service!

PPLANTPOWER SUPPLEMENTS
5 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 30, 2024

Hi PPLANTPOWER SUPPLEMENTS,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our product easy to use and install and that our service was quick. We're committed to providing the best experience possible, and feedback like yours lets us know we're on the right track.

March 7, 2024

I absolutely love this site. After browsing a few products that were displayed on the website, I immediately signed up for the opportunity to create my brand. The best is yet to come.

DAVIS UP STORES
12 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 11, 2024

Hi DAVIS UP STORES,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you love our site and took the opportunity to create your own brand. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and we can't wait to see your brand flourish. The best is indeed yet to come, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Here's to the exciting journey ahead and the success of your brand!

May 20, 2024

Supliful has made it very easy to manage my brand and be able to customize it with minimal effort!

Doggo Skincare
15 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied May 23, 2024

Hi Doggo Skincare,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're delighted that Supliful has made managing and customizing your brand easy for you. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience so you can focus on what matters most. We're excited to continue supporting your brand's journey!

February 17, 2024

Supliful makes it easy to create and upload great products that I can trust. Helping me start my business quickly and easily.

My Store
About 2 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 21, 2024

Hi My Store,

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! At Supliful, we strive to make creating and uploading trustworthy products seamless. It's fantastic to know that we've played a role in helping you kickstart your business quickly and easily. Thank you for choosing Supliful—we're excited to be part of your entrepreneurial journey!

February 17, 2024

This app is exactly what I been looking for. It's very easy to create labels. I had to order some products for myself to try out before I sold them, and I was very impressed. I only wish some products was different sizes and shipping was faster but otherwise I recommend.

T2T SKIN CARE
21 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 21, 2024

Hi T2T SKIN CARE,

Thank you for the stellar review! We're thrilled to hear that our app is exactly what you've been looking for and that creating labels has been a seamless experience for you. Your feedback on product sizes and shipping speed is noted, and we appreciate your suggestions for improvement. We're committed to enhancing our offerings, and your input helps guide our efforts. Thank you for recommending us – we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations!