4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and variety of products, from supplements to pet care. They value the customization options for product labels and descriptions, and praise the responsive customer service. The app offers useful tools like ready-made store templates and a label design editor. Merchants report quick order processing, reduced shipping complaints, and high-quality products that enhance customer satisfaction. The app's data analytics feature provides valuable sales insights. Some merchants have successfully launched their businesses with minimal investment and seen sales success shortly after integration.

February 12, 2024

This product Mushroom Coffee Fusion is Awesome
Higher energy and focus without the jitters and the crashing also a unique blend that offers a smooth, flavorful experience. its a great option for those looking try something different without straying too far from the classic coffee flavor
Thank you Aromalifecoffee !!!!!!!

aromalifecoffee
About 1 month using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 21, 2024

Hi aromalifecoffee,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our product and that we look forward to seeing your brand grow. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your business journey.

March 15, 2024

Best app to create your own brand without any hassle

Nutri Sunsey
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 18, 2024

Hi Nutri Sunsey,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has helped you create your own brand effortlessly. We're here to support you every step of the way on your branding journey. Thanks again for choosing us!

March 19, 2024

Allowing Supliful to help set up and manage my 1st store was the easiest business decision I've made! Everything was simple to understand and so easy to navigate through the steps. Highly recommend!

The Luxe Soaps
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 21, 2024

Hi The Luxe Soaps,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that allowing Supliful to help set up and manage your first store was such a smooth and rewarding experience for you. Making things simple and easy to navigate is our top priority, and we're delighted that we could exceed your expectations. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your business journey.

April 4, 2024

I love how they have a wide selection of products that are within my niche and I love how I can easily verify the quality and purity of the stock

Men's Wellness Matters
25 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 8, 2024

Hi Men's Wellness Matters,

Thanks a ton for the fantastic review! We're stoked to hear you're loving our wide selection of products in your niche. Ensuring our stock is top-notch in quality and purity is super important to us, so it's great to know you appreciate it! We're here to help and can't wait to serve you again soon!

April 9, 2024

Incredible service and amazing products. I am so grateful I found them!

That Girl - Beauty and Wellness
4 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 11, 2024

Hi That Girl - Beauty and Wellness,

We're absolutely delighted to hear that you're enjoying our service and products! Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to share your positive experience. We're here to help and appreciate your support!

March 19, 2024

Supliful has been great for my business. They provide support when you need it and have been patient while I work towards launching my new venture.

Thanks again, Supliful team!

ARABICA NIGHTS
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 21, 2024

Hi ARABICA NIGHTS,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Supliful has been instrumental in supporting your business endeavors. Assisting when needed and being patient as you navigate launching your new venture is what we're here for. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to continuing to support you every step of the way.

March 10, 2024

wORLDS BEST SERVICE FOR MY SKIN CARE BRAND I CANT BELIEVE THAT IT COULD BE THINGS WORK

KHAISTA
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 12, 2024

Hi KHAISTA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic 5-star review! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that our service has exceeded your expectations and is the "world's best" for your brand. We're dedicated to providing top-notch service and practical solutions, so it's gratifying to know that our efforts have positively impacted your brand journey. Thank you for choosing us!

April 4, 2024

Easy integration with Shopify.
Quality Products.
Clear and frequent communication.
Knowledgeable and effective support.
Just what I'm looking for.

Aura Lumea
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 8, 2024

Hi Aura Lumea,

Thanks a bunch for the awesome review! We're thrilled you found our integration with Shopify smooth sailing and that our products hit the mark for you in terms of quality. Clear and frequent communication is our goal, and we're stoked it worked out well for you. Knowing our support team hit the mark with their knowledge and effectiveness means the world to us. We're pumped to be just what you're looking for!

February 4, 2024

Great stuff in the beginning I had loads of obstacles to overcome being in hospital . It was great actually started it from there . After delays with no laptop ( needed ) for label designs personally to much stress otherwise with a small device. 5 star service all around ran into more difficulties but guided and assisted to address them all.

I went into this lacking confidence but I’m not 100% confident and really excited to have my store up and running . Great webs design. I’ll say this though I wasn’t really impressed with the label designs I was presented with so I cane up with my own n asked the mmm to use them

Apart from they all good

A1•Sparta
23 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 6, 2024

Hi A1•Sparta,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to have helped you overcome challenges and boost your confidence in launching your store. We appreciate your feedback on the label designs, and we're glad you found a solution that suits your vision. Best of luck with your store!

March 7, 2024

Pretty good! I was able to start my supplement business.

LVL MUSCLE
About 2 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 11, 2024

Hi LVL MUSCLE,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our platform played a role in helping you launch your supplement business. It's always inspiring to see our creators succeed in their endeavors. Wishing you continued success with your supplement business!