4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable supplements and the ability to create a unique brand identity. They value its efficient fulfillment network and data analytics feature. However, some desire faster shipping and a wider product variety, with a few reporting fulfillment and stock information issues. The customer support is often praised for its responsiveness.

December 26, 2023

I 100% would recommend to anyone starting a brand with supplements, with a wide selection and industry-leading ease of use, they are great!

Beautyology
20 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied December 28, 2023

Hi Beautyology,

We greatly appreciate your generous rating! We are striving to provide the best solution for creators to start their own brands with ease. Our team is constantly improving both the product selection and the platform to ensure the smoothest e-commerce experience. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to handling your orders.

January 10, 2024

We love Supliful! amazing products and amazing customer service. All you need to create a great brand

SIPME
Belgium
3 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 11, 2024

Hi SIPME,

Thank you for the glowing 5-star review! We're delighted you love Supliful's products and customer service. Your support fuels our commitment to creating a great brand. Feel free to reach out anytime. We appreciate your trust and can't wait to serve you again!

December 7, 2023

I'm so excited to start this journey with SUPLIFUL! What an excellent platform! It offers seamless integration with Shopify, great FAQ sections, and a clean, professional interface. It's a fantastic opportunity for entrepreneurs and e-commerce experts

euphorianutra
15 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied December 11, 2023

Hi euphorianutra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review for Supliful. We are thrilled that our platform has been so successful in helping entrepreneurs and e-commerce experts grow their businesses. We truly value your feedback, as it allows us to continually improve our product and offer the best features for our users. We appreciate your enthusiasm and trust in Supliful. Thank you again for your kind words - we look forward to seeing what great success you have ahead!

December 3, 2023

I was on the lookout for a coffee supplier that offered the option to brand the products with my own design, and I discovered Supliful. They provide an easy-to-use service with ready-made store templates and the ability to create custom labels, making launching my own coffee brand a breeze. The customer service is exceptional, promptly addressing and resolving any issues I encounter. I highly recommend them. Though my coffee brand is in its early stages, I'm excited about its future prospects.

Bean Vitality
6 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied December 5, 2023

Hi Bean Vitality,

Thank you so much for the great review! We're overjoyed to hear that you successfully launched your coffee brand with Supliful's help. Our priority is always to provide exceptional customer service and speedy resolution of any issues or problems our creators may encounter. We are committed to increasing our customers' satisfaction and making sure they build successful brands. We're super excited to be part of your journey, and we look forward to seeing the future successes of your brand!

January 8, 2024

Looks great, can't wait to use this platform!

My Store
Netherlands
5 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 10, 2024

Hi My Store,

Thank you for the generous rating! We can't wait to hear more about your experience with Supliful.

January 26, 2024

Was having difficulty finding a supplement selling website but here we are, the design of the label is very intuitive and easy to understand

My Store
About 6 hours using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 30, 2024

Hi My Store,

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! We're pleased you discovered our supplement service, and we appreciate your positive remarks about the intuitive label design. Happy selling!

December 28, 2023

Make it easy to build supplement store , everything ready . It is like print on demand . You don’t need to buy the inventory to build supplements store

Naturesculpt
Thailand
3 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 2, 2024

Hi Naturesculpt,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted that our platform made building your business a breeze, offering a hassle-free experience akin to print on demand. Your success is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

January 22, 2024

J'ai une experience 100% adorable et special, rien pareil au autre application su[liful es incroyable et je la recommande a tout le monde qui veux ce lancer!!!

ORGANICUM
18 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 24, 2024

Hi ORGANICUM,

Thank you for the glowing 5-star review! We're delighted you had a unique and wonderful experience with our app. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any suggestions, we'd love to hear them. Happy launching!

November 28, 2023

The app is seamless, the integration with Shopify is straight-forward, and you can instantly edit your label with any of your graphics software of your choice, incl. Canva is really lowering the bar for those who aren't designers or technically savvy. We're looking forward to closely watch the speed of product fulfillment and delivery now that we're going live soon.

Olmpus®
Greece
17 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied November 29, 2023

Hi Olmpus®,

Thank you for your outstanding review! We are thrilled that you found Supliful to be user-friendly and the integration with Shopify to be straightforward. We are passionate about providing an effortless user experience and making it possible for non-designers to customize their labels - we hope our partnership will help your business grow! We completely understand the importance of fast product fulfillment and delivery times, so rest assured we have processes in place to ensure a smooth process when you launch. We look forward to seeing you succeed with Supliful!

November 25, 2023

The onboarding process for building a quick drop-shipping supplement business is excellent, with all the necessary resources provided. The app is straightforward and easy to use. I appreciate the hard work that has gone into creating this company, app, and offering. As a developer, I can only imagine the effort and dedication that it takes to provide such a great offering to our customers. Thank you from OBEASY.COM!

OBEASY.COM
13 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied November 27, 2023

Hi OBEASY.COM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Supliful! We're thrilled to hear you've been enjoying our onboarding process and app.

Our team's mission is to empower entrepreneurs with the ability and resources necessary to streamline their business — we put in a great deal of hard work to ensure it's easy, user-friendly, and comprehensive. We are very grateful to you for recognizing this effort, and we hope our platform continues to be useful during your journey. Thank you for choosing Supliful!