4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and variety of products, from supplements to pet care. They value the customization options for product labels and descriptions, and praise the responsive customer service. The app offers useful tools like ready-made store templates and a label design editor. Merchants report quick order processing, reduced shipping complaints, and high-quality products that enhance customer satisfaction. The app's data analytics feature provides valuable sales insights. Some merchants have successfully launched their businesses with minimal investment and seen sales success shortly after integration.

January 8, 2024

My journey to find a supplement supplier offering personal branding options led me to Supliful, a choice I am thoroughly pleased with. Supliful stands out with its user-friendly services, including an array of ready-made store templates and customizable label designs, which made launching my supplement brand a breeze. Their customer service is exceptional, characterized by quick and effective solutions to any issues that arise. For anyone considering entering the supplement industry, I wholeheartedly recommend Supliful.

Currently, in the early stages of my brand's journey, my experience with Supliful has been nothing short of seamless. Their automated platform makes it easy to create product mockups and integrates smoothly with our online store. Impressively, we were up and running, achieving sales within two weeks of integrating Supliful's app with our Shopify store. The customer service team is not just responsive but also extremely supportive, enhancing our overall experience. The efficiency and quality of service provided by Supliful have left me wishing I had discovered them earlier.

Root & Renew
3 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 10, 2024

Hi Root & Renew,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're thrilled that Supliful has made your journey into the supplement industry seamless and efficient. Our user-friendly services, customizable designs, and responsive customer support aim to simplify the process for creators like you.

It's great to hear about your quick success, achieving sales within two weeks of integrating Supliful with your Shopify store. We're honored to be a part of your brand's early stages and appreciate your wholehearted recommendation.

Wishing you continued success with your supplement brand!

February 6, 2024

Best app for starting your supplement brand

Nutri Boost Medicinals

Hi Nutri Boost Medicinals,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted that you consider our app the best for starting your supplement brand. Your endorsement means a lot to us, and we're committed to providing continued support on your entrepreneurial journey. Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your supplement brand venture!

December 26, 2023

Just added supliful to my shopify store. I love how the customization for the product is so easy. Just go straight to canva and customize your design and simply download as pdf and upload to supliful.

Sensei
Brand On Demand Inc. replied December 28, 2023

Hi Sensei,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the smooth experience of creating your own branded products. We wanted to ensure anyone has the tools to create stunning label designs easily. We look forward to seeing where this journey brings you!

February 6, 2024

Amazing, loving the products and the platform is super easy to use.

My Store
18 days using the app

Hi My Store,

Thank you for the generous 5-star review! We're thrilled you love our products and find our platform super easy to use. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to maintaining this positive experience. Thanks for choosing us!

January 10, 2024

We love Supliful! amazing products and amazing customer service. All you need to create a great brand

SIPME
Belgium
About 2 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 11, 2024

Hi SIPME,

Thank you for the glowing 5-star review! We're delighted you love Supliful's products and customer service. Your support fuels our commitment to creating a great brand. Feel free to reach out anytime. We appreciate your trust and can't wait to serve you again!

February 21, 2024

excellent products

elegantia
Latvia
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 23, 2024

Hi elegantia,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our products excellent. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering high-quality offerings. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you with excellence in the future!

February 1, 2024

Awesome app and from 3 or 4 drop-ship apps that we've tried, Supliful is the only one that works perfectly like a clock. Love the selection of supplements and natural skincare.

ALLUVION INC.
5 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 5, 2024

Hi ALLUVION INC.,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to be your go-to drop-ship app and delighted that Supliful is working seamlessly for you. Our diverse selection of supplements and natural skincare aims to meet your and your customers' needs. Your positive feedback inspires us to maintain excellence. Thanks for choosing Supliful!

Yours truly

January 14, 2024

Smooth setup and merging products onto the website. Hoping the time for label verification, and shipping decreases for faster shipping times.

Vonburné
25 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 16, 2024

Hi Vonburné,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you had a smooth setup experience. We're working on improving label verification and shipping times for faster deliveries. Your feedback is appreciated, and we look forward to serving you better. Thank you for choosing us!

February 6, 2024

Great value products at an affordable selling price allow for lots of room to make a profit. Plus they do all the manufacturing, printing, and shipping for you. This is a golden opportunity!

My Store
2 days using the app

Hi My Store,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled you find our products valuable and the prices affordable. Even though we don't manufacture ourselves (we have our suppliers for that), we do all the printing, labeling, packaging, and shipping ourselves so creators like you can focus on other business aspects of your brand. Thank you for being with us; we are happy to be part of your journey.

December 21, 2023

Easy to use and get your business started. If you have any questions they will work with you every step of the way. I highly recommend

Veritas Supplements
4 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied December 27, 2023

Hi Veritas Supplements,

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation! We're glad our platform has helped get your business started. Our team is always happy to assist and ensure our creators have a smooth and successful experience with Supliful. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you.