4.7

Merchants find this app user-friendly with a variety of products and label customization options. It offers an automated platform for product mockups and integrates quickly with online stores. The customer support is responsive and the fulfillment network is efficient. The app's data analytics and reporting feature aids in understanding customer behavior and sales performance. However, improvements in shipping speed, product variety, and customer service features have been suggested.

February 6, 2023

I like the products. They healthy and affordable.
I recomenden ro anyone who wann have a healthy life .

swedvann
Sweden
25 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 7, 2023

Hi swedvann,

Thank you for the feedback!

We are happy you have joined Supliful and look forward to seeing your business grow.

March 25, 2023

Haven't had time to really don't go into it yet but I'm about to. Iylt on my ks very quick interesting.

designs for the home
11 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 27, 2023

Hi designs for the home,

Thank you for your review. We look forward t hearing more about your experience with Supliful.

February 12, 2023

Straightforward but takes time to figure things out. A set of instructions on using the canva could go a long way.

Best Life Supplements
7 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 13, 2023

Hi Best Life Supplements,

Thank you for your review!

We do have a step-by-step guide on creating label designs using Canva in our Help Center: https://help.supliful.com/en/articles/6004096-how-to-make-your-supliful-product-labels-in-canva-a-step-by-step-guide

Feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case you ever need any additional help.

September 25, 2022

I used this app to help me launch my own store, and the interface is very straight forward and user friendly.

FreeWRLD
6 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied September 26, 2022

Hi FreeWRLD,

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We are happy to hear how easy it was to set up everything. We look forward to shipping your branded products to your customers.

April 18, 2023

Everything about Supliful is fantastic from easy to understand tutorial to amazing guidance. The one thing i would love to see is more workout supplement variety and individual supplement availability like Beta Alanine to L-Citruline

EndureShred
3 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 19, 2023

Hi EndureShred,

We greatly appreciate your generous feedback!
We are constantly working on our catalog by adding more diverse products to the selection. Keep a lookout for our newsletters - we have some exciting products coming out soon!

January 20, 2023

Im just starting will tell you hows the product. The branding can be easyer in my opinion... But you have the supplements abd vitamins i need.

The Fitness Valley
Bulgaria
3 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 20, 2023

Hi The Fitness Valley,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are constantly improving our platform to simplify product and brand creation and help creators like yourself grow their businesses.

February 23, 2023

Quality products, information is readily available. All the products are listed in categories and the team is responsive.

The Shoppe on Green Acres
Bahamas
2 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 24, 2023

Hi The Shoppe on Green Acres,

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that you've found our products to be of high quality and that our team is responsive. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

March 27, 2023

It's ok but i would like more instruction on what to do. I am still waiting to talk to customer service.

Wellrooteddiet
2 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 28, 2023

Hi Wellrooteddiet,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us a review!
All possible instructions can be found in our Help Center: https://help.supliful.com/en/
In case you have any additional questions, please reach out to us by emailing help@supliful.com.

February 21, 2023

I give supliful a 4 out of 5 stars. It’s a great app and I love the products they have. I do think though that they should add more flavors to stuff like pre workout and other products. The only other thing I would say is that it is confusing setting up a store connected with Shopify and I just wish it would be a little easier. Other than that it’s been wonderful, they have great customer service and respond to all your questions within hours. They also make it very easy for you to customize and make your own logo along with browsing all their different products.

Kekoa Health
1 day using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 22, 2023

Hi Kekoa Health,

Thank you for your review of Supliful.

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our products and appreciate your feedback about adding more flavors and making it easier to set up a store connected with Shopify. Your suggestions have been passed along to our team, and we will continue to work on improving our product offerings.

March 15, 2023

So far so good! I have only just started setting it up but waiting for a few things to go live. The process has been easy and seamless.

Inertia Nutrition
About 8 hours using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 16, 2023

Hi Inertia Nutrition,

Thanks for taking the time to review Supliful. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you’ve had an easy setup process so far. We hope that as you continue to use Supliful, it will help make your business more efficient and organized. If there are any other needs that we can help you with in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.