4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and variety of products, from supplements to pet care. They value the customization options for product labels and descriptions, and praise the responsive customer service. The app offers useful tools like ready-made store templates and a label design editor. Merchants report quick order processing, reduced shipping complaints, and high-quality products that enhance customer satisfaction. The app's data analytics feature provides valuable sales insights. Some merchants have successfully launched their businesses with minimal investment and seen sales success shortly after integration.

February 21, 2023

I give supliful a 4 out of 5 stars. It’s a great app and I love the products they have. I do think though that they should add more flavors to stuff like pre workout and other products. The only other thing I would say is that it is confusing setting up a store connected with Shopify and I just wish it would be a little easier. Other than that it’s been wonderful, they have great customer service and respond to all your questions within hours. They also make it very easy for you to customize and make your own logo along with browsing all their different products.

Kekoa Health
1 day using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 22, 2023

Hi Kekoa Health,

Thank you for your review of Supliful.

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our products and appreciate your feedback about adding more flavors and making it easier to set up a store connected with Shopify. Your suggestions have been passed along to our team, and we will continue to work on improving our product offerings.

March 15, 2023

So far so good! I have only just started setting it up but waiting for a few things to go live. The process has been easy and seamless.

Inertia Nutrition
About 8 hours using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 16, 2023

Hi Inertia Nutrition,

Thanks for taking the time to review Supliful. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you’ve had an easy setup process so far. We hope that as you continue to use Supliful, it will help make your business more efficient and organized. If there are any other needs that we can help you with in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

December 12, 2022

Seems awesome. Tons of options. Very Excited. Will update if that changes at any point in the future!

[R]evolution Fitness
2 minutes using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied December 13, 2022

Hi [R]evolution Fitness,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are also excited you've joined us, and we hope you will continue to enjoy using Supliful.

October 20, 2022

Good so far. Lets see how this goes... Hopefully I can easily add products to my Shopify store and start selling.

Inner G Complete Wellness
2 minutes using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied October 21, 2022

Hi Inner G Complete Wellness,

Thank you for your review!

We look forward to seeing the products you create, and we are here to support you on your brand journey.

November 15, 2023

A Little of This and A little of That
4 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied November 17, 2023

Thank you for the review! If it is possible, could you please provide us with more feedback?