4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create and sell personalized supplements, highlighting its customizable labels, diverse product catalog, and insightful data analytics. Many commend its user-friendly interface and responsive customer support. Some merchants suggest improvements such as faster shipping, more detailed tutorials, and better product variation management. Despite these, the app's customization options and seamless Shopify integration are seen as beneficial.

September 28, 2023

Very useful service with much to offer. It could benefit from a bit more selection but has most of the essentials.

OHMNutrition
9 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied October 2, 2023

Hi OHMNutrition,

Thank you for taking the time to review Supliful; we appreciate your candid feedback! We are pleased to hear that you found our service helpful and were able to get what you needed. We are continually working hard to provide an extensive range of products across all our categories, so we are glad to know that has been helpful so far. We value your input and would love to hear more about your experience with our service and products.

August 6, 2023

So far I am enjoying tinkering around with the app and just creating an online store. The online store is very easy to use, and it's very simple to learn how to utilize all the tools the online store has to offer. The integration with Shopify as well was extremely easy to do. So far, I have developed my own little shop. Now comes the best part, advertising. The one thing that other manufacturers offer is variety in protein supplements, that gives them a good edge over this app. Even I myself find myself between alternating between different brands because one might do something better than the other. For example when it comes to snacks, the brand Quest has a huge variety in protein supplements or snacks. They have bars, cookies, Oreo cookie flavored protein powder, and the best one of all is their protein chips. I am a huge chip guy, so for a company to offer a snack thats normally my go-to but healthier and just as tasty really reels me in. But overall the supplement app is really easy to use and can be done by just about anyone, all that's left is some more variety and thats all!
There are a few things I want to point out...
- goods that are out of stock should be presentable information, it should not be announced after a purchase for that product goes through. Knowing it's going to go out of stock or is out of stock ahead of time saves a lot of trouble
- there should be a quick chat button to get in touch with support via messaging. I have an order that says it requires me to contact the Shopify team but there is no quickly available button to address it right away. There should be a support button that can either initiate a call or initiate a messaging conversation.

Health Eccentric
5 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied August 8, 2023

Hi Health Eccentric,

Thank you for such a generous, detailed review of Supliful!
We understand the importance of offering a wide variety of products, so we are constantly looking for new reliable suppliers with excellent products that work and give your customers the value they deserve. Also, we are continuously improving our platform and its features to ensure all the processes are seamless and straightforward, so you would only need to focus on promoting your store and growing sales. Regarding customer support - currently, chat support is available for subscribed users only, so active sellers can reach out to us any time with any questions they might have.

Again, we are very grateful for your feedback and look forward to doing business with you.

September 26, 2023

Awesome platform, great quality. A bit expensive

Serraphal
27 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied September 28, 2023

Hi Serraphal,

Thank you for the generous rating and review! We understand that merchants need affordable prices when it comes to product sourcing and order fulfillment. Please keep in mind that our product prices are made up not only of the product but also of warehousing, handling, and labeling. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to hear more about your journey.

October 29, 2023

Great to work with suplifu

elfygummies
22 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied October 31, 2023

Hi elfygummies,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to work with you, too!

September 29, 2023

It's a simplified and direct method. Two thumbs up. Packingbros.com and masonpod.com

Masonpod
Brand On Demand Inc. replied October 2, 2023

Hi Masonpod,

Thanks for your review of Supliful; we value your feedback! We're delighted that you like our simplified and direct method. At Supliful, we strive to make things easier for everyone by delivering a streamlined service that provides results with less effort. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your valuable opinion.

August 29, 2023

I love how quick and easy this app is to add supplements to my store, the canva plug in is the easiest way to get product up on your store in minutes!

RTV33
3 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied August 31, 2023

Hi RTV33,

Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed using the Supliful app to add supplements to your store. Our goal is to make it as easy and convenient as possible, so we are thrilled to know that our Canva templates allowed you to get your product quickly and efficiently up on your store. We are truly thankful to receive such positive feedback from our users. Thank you again for leaving your review!

August 14, 2023

It's been a smooth ride so far. Everything is simplified and easy to handle. The platform is user friend and intuitive. Only one thing, the first order takes a lot of time to process whish is frustrating. But overall, a great service.

Forest Bounties
Germany
Brand On Demand Inc. replied August 17, 2023

Hi Forest Bounties,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your Supliful experience. We're so pleased that you've found our platform to be simplified, user-friendly, and intuitive. It may take some extra time to ship out the first orders. This is because we must verify those first labels to ensure everything is in place and the labels are FDA-compliant. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue improving our service to make our user experiences even smoother.

August 28, 2023

GREAT APP LETS GO! I#m gonna start my business thanks to Supliful! Can#t wait to see how it will turn out.

Ich Nimm Mit
Germany
Brand On Demand Inc. replied August 29, 2023

Hi Ich Nimm Mit,

We’d like to thank you for your 5-star review of Supliful! We are delighted to hear that you will use our app to get your business running, and we wish you much success in your endeavors. We've designed Supliful to help companies build with effectiveness and efficiency, and we can't wait to see what success stories will come from yours.

February 19, 2024

An easy to use interface that makes it easy to get up and running with high confidence and easy appealing marketing. Docked a star for limited selection of many supplements I would like to include in my store.

cliMAXer
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 21, 2024

Hi cliMAXer,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that our interface has made it easy for you to get up and running confidently in your marketing efforts. We appreciate your honesty regarding the limited selection of supplements, and we'll certainly consider this as we work to expand our offerings. If there are specific supplements you're eager to include in your store, please feel free to share your preferences with us. Your input is invaluable, and we're committed to enhancing our selection to meet your needs better. Thank you for choosing us!

August 13, 2023

LOVE LOVE LOVE. The amount of opportunity to grow without putting any money down is insane. Im just struggling to find customers, but they are making it super easy to expand exponentially.

My Store
About 2 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied August 15, 2023

Hi My Store,

Thank you for taking the time to review Supliful, and we're glad to hear you love it! We understand that finding customers can be challenging when first starting, but we hope you take advantage of all our opportunities. We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs like yourself to expand and achieve your goals without risking significant investments. Thank you for being part of the Supliful community, and best of luck to you in reaching even more success!