Support Corner: FAQ & FAQ Page

Support Corner: FAQ & FAQ Page

by Corner

Create on-brand, SEO Optimized FAQ pages with a unique design

Hipsters Remedy

Very good app. There's a lot of functionality to it, and you can really fill out the requisite information for your store in a coherent way with it.

Norse Spirit

We initially considered writing a set of FAQ documents directly in Shopify as standard pages but thought I'd try this app. Blown away by how easy it is to setup and how much more professional it looks than using Shopify pages. Support is fantastic too! Highly recommended.

Kiddi®

Fantastic plug-in with a great support team. Didn't run into any technical issues. A team member even helped me put some CSS code in to change the font to our brand specifics. Would highly recommend this plug-in! I looked around for a long time to find a help centre and support desk that was easily customizable, and this is it. 5*.

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

everything great with the app, I love its design and ease of use, additionally the support is great.

AprilBeeCreations

It took me a minute to figure out how to use it, but once i did it everything was easy and it worked very well, price is on point compared to what i was using before.

DRUIDS GOLF IRELAND

Great app, fantastic support team who help with all your needs swiftly, adding any suggestions and consistently adding new features

アケ魂-Akecon-

It is easy to use and the UI is great.
And when I had a problem, the support team was very nice and took care of the bug right away.
I am a little disappointed that there is no multi-language support for the text.

sexdollscom

I've not even finished my free trial and what an amazing app! I would rate this SIX stars if I could! These guys have been phenomenal in helping me out. I was forced to migrate from a now defunct FAQ app and had over 250 FAQ answers in specific categories. These guys were right there from the moment I downloaded the free trial, ready to migrate my ENTIRE FAQ with links, images and multiple categories. There was even a small chat function where I could speak to the developer within the apps settings and fix any issues I had with rapid responses. Within 48 hours everything had been done and without costing me a single penny! The app is amazing. Clearly the best FAQ app out there as the mobile widget looks professional and the desktop FAQ page is miles better than anything else i've seen and trust me, I looked at all of them. Our 40 thousand word FAQ is extremely important to https://sexdolls.com and no doubt, this FAQ app will be paramount in helping our customers quickly find solutions to their queries and with an extremely intuitive and easy to navigate UI, I could not be happier. 10/10 on all fronts, especially the speed on devs replying, functionality, look and customisation. Seriously, no need to looks elsewhere and the price is well worth getting the pro package depending on your needs!

Silvan Jewellery

Great app! We've just installed Cornercart's FAQ widget to our store and it has all the features we need + it's not overpriced. Asked one question from the support and Jovis was super fast and helpful. Highly recommended!

sensenothanks

fast and helpful customer service, they were able to direct me quickly and professionally to the right solution

Previous 1 3 4 5