Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Style Possession

I use this app for about 4 months now and I do like it a lot. Very easy to edit photos and I like the resizing feature. Highly recommend. Thank you.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing :)

Age of the Geek!

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide

Moon Water

It's not as easy as having the editor built in, but its a close second... the remove background app works for me about 50% of the time. I use this app everyday- it has helped me be more productive and gets easier with use.

RMH Jewels

good use for editing pictures for better appearance and looks wise and editing the lighting and such.

Good See Co.

Awesome app!!!! So helpful!!!!!! I use it all the time and it makes working so much more efficient!!!

Genunique

Being a fashion retailer, this app is a must! This saved me countless hours of removing unwanted logos. The app support is outstanding. I had a small issue that was addressed immediately. Keep up the great work!

Nora Pet Store

I love the app, it really helped me a lot....................................... .............. ................ .....

ZumZum Capoeira Shop

This is app saves me a lot of time when editing my photos right at the product page, minimizing them, and the background remover is great!

Sunglass Porter

Great value, our go-to app!
We honestly don't understand the 4.4 ratings. Swap has saved us a ton of time on essential projects that aid in optimizing the product images for our online eyewear store. In the past, it would have taken over a week to complete some of the large image editing tasks that Swap helps us knock-out in a matter of minutes. Thank you for this fantastic product.

Initially London

This app is fantastic. I was able to resize and remove the shadowy background from all of my website's photos so quickly and easily. The only thing I found difficult was selecting more than one photo to edit at a time. I was not able to do that so I had to change each photo (dozens of them) one at a time. I also don't like the way the chat function doesn't go away, it blocks the screen. The popup asking for a review is annoying, as it appears before you have a chance to finish what you are doing, but I do appreciate that this is a (sort of) free app... I paid to remove the background image. Thank you for this fantastic solution to Shopify's lack of photo resizing functionality.

June 30, 2019

Thank you for your detailed views. We will take a look at each of them and how we can improve the app in the next release. Getting this type of feedback (with positives and negatives) goes a long way to improving the UI. Cheers!