Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Romantic Express

This is an awesome app! Every store needs some type of way to edit images. This is the easiest way to go. Easy to remove watermarks. I use it to censor lingerie images that Facebook ads are not denied and other platforms. Quick and easy with excellent support. Also an easy way to compress images for faster loading without losing quality.

JOLABO

I used this app to help add logos to photos for my website and it was very easy and quick to use! I enjoy that I can take care of multiple photos within minutes and definitely recommend this service!

Demandrave

Nice app to crop and resize photos thinking about buying premium in the future depending on how my store does

segboard.dk

Great app, works wonders I use it everyday for my product images.
Support has a fast response.......

funboards.dk

Great app, works wonders I use it everyday for my product images.
Support has a fast response.......

Maman et Moi Clothing

this is a great app! I wish the free plan included more swaps though. I like the Swap editor feature.

Bugaloo Baby

Great App! Does everything I need it to. Highly recommend this app. Easy to use. www.bugaloobaby.com

Peebles Gifts

I have recently signed up with this app. And OMG it's the best by far. It certainly covers a lot of aspects regarding images. All my images are as fantastic after using this app. I certainly highly recommend. I cannot stop using it for my store. www.peeblesgifts.co.uk

MeowMii

By far one of my most favorite apps on Shopify. It's easy to use and works perfectly. If you're looking for an app to resize photos, remove watermarks, and more, this one is perfect.

Red Stag & Hind

I have been using this app for around a month now and i must say it's THE BEST. I (together with many) was so frustrated when shopify's editing tool was gone so i was looking for a replacement. This really is a great app! Jason has been tweaking and adding new features to it and it really is the best photo editing app now. I couldn't recommend it enough to those who are looking for a simple-to-use photo editor. And the best thing is the editing tool is FREE!

May 12, 2019

Thank you! I'm always trying to make the app even better. It needs to be the best photo editor for e-commerce, anywhere! :)