Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Emunah Outfitters

Very Useful app for editing pics and adding logo on pics, very helpful for removing watermaked images for dropshipping

ArmBoutique

I don't understand the negative comments for this app. It does the job way better than any other app. I used another cropping app before (pixipixi) which was horrible. I noticed that after cropping the image quality goes substantially down. Swap crops the image and keeps the same quality, which is awesome. Just one request guys, could you add a zoom in function when cropping the image? There is no option to zoom in now! Otherwise everything is awesome! Keep up the good work.

Shoptuitive

I used this app to remove watermarks and also swap better images for my products. Really easy interface.

My Jolie Sunglasses

I love this app, it permit to edit photos quickly even if you use the free plan, it's perfect to use when you start your first online shop. thank you so much !

The Freshup

One time purchase! I love it. It has saved me so much time —the most valuable thing to me. Thanks...

Export Leftovers

Very easy to use and very useful app. I use it all the time to make beautiful png images for my ad campaigns.

N.Styles

I love this app. I use it a lot to mostly remove watermarks but I use the edit feature as well and it works great for me. I'm enjoying the app.

Lilypond Kids

Saves heaps of time (my most precious resource) when editing product pictures. Well thought out app. Highly recommended.

Mizity

Very good product. Yes, I very recommend this app. it helps me a lot. I like it. thanks very much. better.

Our Eco Revolution

I use this app for all of my photos! It has been a great addition to our apps. Highly recommend it to anyone!