Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

MDHealthMart

Great app. Very useful. Easy to use. Save my lots of time. I really enjoy using this app. Highly recommended.

Kates Fashion Store

this app is really easy to use, helps to erase watermarks easily on the photos and auto-turning is very helpful

Northern Treasure

I used this app to easily identify images that were slowing down my website and efficiently compress them! This saved me a ton of time and I'm sure will make the visitor user experience on the store a lot better!! Thanks so much Swap Photo Editor!!!

Karma Yoga Shop Español

Excellente app, je ne pourrais pas m'en passer. Support très réactif et à l'écoute pour créer de nouvelles fonctions. 10/10

Always4us

Very good application, it is very practical and functional.I use it a lot to optimize the images, it has several options that makes the work faster.

April 30, 2019

Thanks for the review, more features coming soon to make your workflow even faster!

Unicorn Loves Mermaid

If you have an online store you need this app! This app is a complete Game changer. Love this app!!!

April 30, 2019

Game changer!? Amazing! We're aiming to build the most useful app in the e-commerce photo editing space, period. :) More great features coming soon!

IT'S BRAZILIAN SWIMWEAR

Amazing app! It is saving so much of my time and the support is awesome! Recommend it to anyone who wants to save time

EZ Raffler

Downloaded this app to test it out.. Completely amazed at the ease of use! It couldn't compress some of my images down to an optimal size, but definitely better than they were before. Customer service is good - Live chat through a messenger system. Paid plans appear to be well priced especially after seeing the capabilities of the app. 2 thumbs up!

April 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! Actually, instead of using the compress button in the main menu, you can select your photos and go Into the Editor. Turn off all the options except Compression. There you can select any compression level you want and swap multiple photos at once. Furthermore, the compression level you set there will become the default for the Compress button in the main menu ;)

Fits4Yoga

I've been using this app for a while its affordable and great customer service. It handles my needs and the company really cares about that as well. I'm on the paid subscription and haven't had any issues.

April 25, 2019

Thank you for the compliments! Have a great day

Etherton Hardwoods™

Awesome product and company. For the price of a meal at McDonalds you get a great app that makes you even more money. Love it!!!

April 25, 2019