Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

1 review

Gears Canada

Good things about this app: I can use it on the free version to "diagnose" all the images on my site. It quickly tells me which are too small in terms of dimensions or too large in terms of filesize. I can then manually change reduce the file size in photoshop or Illustrator and re-upload. Other good thing about the app is that its really good at removing the backgrounds.

Bad things about the app: A little bit glitchy, a little bit slow to load images (even even under 100 KB each). Pricing it way too high. I will update my review if they fix their pricing structure.

My website: www.gearscanada.com

April 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review. We always want to improve our app based on the feedback from our users. We're glad you enjoyed using our free features and background removal. As for pricing, we feel $19.99 yearly ($1.67 per month) is very reasonable. Please let us know if there is anyway we can boost your two stars higher.