Swap Photo Editor ‑ Image Edit

Swap Photo Editor ‑ Image Edit

by Engage Apps

Remove product photo backgrounds, logos and watermarks simply.

Yen Store US

It's going ok. Hard to use without paying because boxes and messages pop pf every 3 seconds right when you are in the middle of working on a photo :(

September 11, 2019

Hi thanks for letting us know. We've made some changes to the popup. Perhaps you can edit your review to reflect the functionality of the app itself? Cheers

babygreenkid

Using this app to edit my photos. Message to review this app is too annoying. But app is pretty good. Thinking about buy full version

September 11, 2019

Hi thanks for letting us know. We've made some changes to the review popup. Can you kindly edit your review? Cheers

Tudo na Moda

the aPP is good, but the speed of the APP is unusable, will try again in future to see if servers got upgraded...

August 16, 2019

I think there was an issue with our service provider a couple days ago. Maybe you can give it another try, cheers!

Claudia's Closet

i used this app to remove backgrounds and change the background to my theme colors. The app isn't intuitive and there isn't written material on how to use it. I was frustrated because I would try to begin a task, only to find out that I had to use the "paid" plan in order to remove the background. I'd rather they offer an app with all the options and we pay one price!

August 7, 2019

Hi, our records indicate that you've used this app to edit over 500 product photos - probably saving you lots of time! It would have been great to include this info as well. As for the cost for using the remove background tool - we explain this on the Front Page, on the Purchase Membership page, Faq Page, and within the Options menu (mouse hover over the menu option). It's also been commented on several times in the reviews section. We try to be as clear about it as possible - this is a pay-per-use feature, regardless of membership, because we also must pay for every use. We are unable to offer unlimited usage of a pay-per-use tool (removing backgrounds automatically via some computer code it extremely complicated to build... imagine all the different use cases!) . I hope that clears it up. Cheers

CatsCraddle

I used the app to help me remove watermarks. I found the app helpful for tags away from the image but only through manual removal. Not so much for embedded tags within the image.

FashionWomanStore.com

Since I been using Swap for around Three Week, I like the removable Process but the software work a little slow when opening which could be better.
LaVern

December 5, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your review. I hope you're enjoying our app. Is there anything I can do to make this a 5 star review?

Koocoolau

Helpful app. don't mind to pay. but better have plan for unlimited background removal. .............

Ritzy_ByCecilia

Used for a week, the swaps go fast.
pretty decent editor on the computer use.
dont need a membership.

by HUBENY

First I was shocked the prices at Shopify are much smaller then prices directly in app once uploaded... As Shopify removed his image editor I was forced to seek other options.

Paying full price for the app just to finding out there is not a zoom on the picture in edit mod, app constantly crashes, and takes forever to edit single picture with screen saver that making me feel dizzy.

When selected EDIT mod you can apply overlay only rectangular or squere shape not round or oval. (As you know sometimes is very tricky to remove unwanted object from the picture. Pencil would be an option!

I am not saying that you should not download! But be ready to deal with app of great potential but still in baby age :)

April 30, 2019

We offer a free trial and free cash credits for all features in the app, so that users know exactly how it all works before purchase. As for the zoom feature - do you want to make the product in the photo appear larger? If so, we have this tool in our 100% free editor. The tool is called CROP EDGES. Just remove the edges around a photo, and the object will then appear larger in your shop. It's just not called ZOOM, but it's the same exact result without any quality loss.

Tokx Fam

great app working very efficiently

December 5, 2019

Hey there!

Thanks so much for your feedback. As it seems you enjoyed our app is there anything more I can do it make it a 4-5 star review?