Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit your photos, add stickers, remove backgrounds and more!

CHAIRZO.SK

Swap Photo Editor has impressed me very much and after quick trial I have deceided to go without any doubght for the yearly membersihip (20USD/year). I mainly need it for multipal picture resizing -> it works super easy. But this app can do even more. For instance It will mark oversized pictures which should be compressed and by one click you can very easyly speed up your store. There are lots of other functions which is possible to use making your pictures accoding to your need. This app is great value for money. I highly recommend it.

Decor 4 Homes

I used the app to resize thousands of photos that had been uploaded to my page using too large of a size and compression apps simply weren't doing enough to get the sizes down. The app is pretty easy to use and definitely gets the job done. It would be nice if it were easier to track the status of resizing - it tells you how many you've chosen, but not how many have been resized. So the only way to find out is to swap and see the count - which if you've done a large number of products, is never all of the ones you chose. Notwithstanding, amazing app!

99" seconds

I use this app to batch edit photos such as resizing, inserting logos... things that before I had to do one by one download, edit, re-upload... This app saves my time, reduce errors and my website is cleaner and cleaner. Like it!

www.iiembers.com

Love this app! I can edit my pictures so much easier. I am so thankful I found it and can't live without it.

exobeauty.shop

This app has made it SO easy to compress and edit my photos. It's a must-have for making small edits and adding your own watermarks.

SASilkGems Studio

I used this app mainly for background removal. It did a good job on most of the photographs, but it would be nice if there is a preview like some other apps provide. This background removal tool is hit and miss and no refunds on messed up photos, which adds up. I did explore the rest of the app and like the multiple photo editing feature, which saves a lot of time. The adobe editing features are also very helpful. The swap editors rename, convert to pdf features are time saving. I did go ahead and subscribe to a yearly membership for $19.99 (about $1.67 a month). An amazing price for all the features offered!

Housse Pour Ordinateur

Très bonne application. Je trouve dommage que le remove background soit optionnel malgré un abonnement.

Mochilo.co

Great app, even the free version is worth having in your Shopify tool kit. Don't sacrifice the quality of your images by using bad free phone apps. You can use this app to do most of the basic editing you'll need to get your photos looking great. We've seen our store speed score increase as we reduce the size of our product photos too. The "leave a review" message every time you open the app is probably the only bad thing about it.

Serendipitous Finds for Vintage Vinyl

Really really great product and massively useful for changing photos once on Shopify - I felt like I was being nagged for a review though - I gave in and submitted this after about 10 requests in one session.

3rd Eye Find

This app is a life saver!! Other apps I've used go through and automatically compress and convert pictures but the quality always ends up terrible. This app doesn't ruin the pictures that are already perfect. It shows exactly which photos are .png's or are too large. It's so much easier to select all of the photos that actually need to be altered and only alter them together.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16