Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

$6.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 24, 2023

More than happy with this app and especially with its super good customer service by Jason. Within only two days they developed a new function, which I asked for and updated the app. It increasingly makes my workflow for product upload more efficient!! Also fair pricing, considering the time it saves.

lastdecades
Germany
July 30, 2022

I like the way this application works. It works really well, and the features are convincing. I recommend this application so that you can deal with your pictures.
Kodurg Store

kodurg Shopping
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 6, 2022

This is just a great app with a lot of helpful features. Saves a lot of work. Support is also great too.

Lavinta
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 12, 2022

Loving this app - its the best one we have come across and used. Thank you, its saving hours of work!

Crystals Rock Australia
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 31, 2022

This App is an awesome time saver. I am now able to edit my images in bulk and this helps a lot. Thank you

sokosjewelry
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
December 30, 2021

As a digital strategist who's working in digital for +10 years for brands like Nike and Heineken I am rarely impressed by a plugin and this one is really a gamechanger for non design people to make their site prettier and make imagery easier to work with

Clothilde Store
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 26, 2021

I've been using the app to correct photo issues and rename all of my products, It is simple to use and effective I would highly recommend it to anyone that is working through the many technical issues that need to be addressed to have a successful shop

The Manic Maker333
July 20, 2021

Swap Photo Editor has impressed me very much and after quick trial I have deceided to go without any doubght for the yearly membersihip (20USD/year). I mainly need it for multipal picture resizing -> it works super easy. But this app can do even more. For instance It will mark oversized pictures which should be compressed and by one click you can very easyly speed up your store. There are lots of other functions which is possible to use making your pictures accoding to your need. This app is great value for money. I highly recommend it.

CHAIRZO.SK
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 23, 2021

I used the app to resize thousands of photos that had been uploaded to my page using too large of a size and compression apps simply weren't doing enough to get the sizes down. The app is pretty easy to use and definitely gets the job done. It would be nice if it were easier to track the status of resizing - it tells you how many you've chosen, but not how many have been resized. So the only way to find out is to swap and see the count - which if you've done a large number of products, is never all of the ones you chose. Notwithstanding, amazing app!

Decor 4 Homes
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 17, 2021

I use this app to batch edit photos such as resizing, inserting logos... things that before I had to do one by one download, edit, re-upload... This app saves my time, reduce errors and my website is cleaner and cleaner. Like it!

99" seconds