Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

Summer Gorgeous

Great App great customer service! What else can you ask for?
My store is faster than ever! I recommend the app to anyone a must have.

June 13, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Best Regards
Richard

Kened Paris

Maria support is the best!
This app is good for improve you speed on your website + the support is very reactive

June 7, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

GoFutureWithLove

thank you for making such a great app, very grateful and looking forward to benefiting with the long-term paid plan

May 28, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

NANA ET ZOLA

j'ai demandé une aide suite à un audit et j'ai gagné énormément en vitesse. Je n'ai pas trouvé mieux en application pour ce service

May 25, 2021

Ivan Jones Artist

This app seems to have improved the speed of my website by optimising images and my theme. It is a little expensive but worth the money to keep the site functioning optimally and the lazy loading seems to have been approved by Lighthouse.

April 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

LaaTeeDa.com

We installed this app to help optimize our store and the support and results we received were great! We had a few questions after the initial optimization and Tommy through their support chat not only helped us with our questions he also gave us some great tips to further optimize our store. We are very grateful for this option and would highly recommend this app.

April 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

SoHot Swimwear

Just installed app. I had a few question and Tommy in support was awesome. I will update in 30 days.

April 16, 2021

Cosyco

Got the information I needed from Tommy in support, the guy has the right information and advice. Would recommend the app for anyone looking to boost there speed score. Don't expect 100's though

April 12, 2021

Best Regards
Richard

Sam G Jewels

Awesome service. After installing the free trial their tech team ( a real human) actually noticed that my youtube video slowing down my site and messaged me about it...and is helping me with the issue! I've never had a company proactively reach out like that. Not to mention during a trial period... Super impressed !!

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

So far it is great. I am very excited about the change. I believe speed played a big factor in my conversion rate. Thanks

April 9, 2021