Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

SAPPUN

Our store was slow, so I was worried.
The problem has been fixed since this app was installed.
The counselor was so kind.
I don't regret it. I'm satisfied.

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

Alla Violetta Boutique

Really really good app. It doing what says...and for "speed apps" this is quite a miracle...beside Tommy of the Support is sooo good and kind, it helping me fix some speed issues problems that come from other problems. Great Job guys

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Agir pour les chats

Great efficient app that really made my shop faster not like the other apps that just pretend sometimes.

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

SAPPUN ID

It's too kind. It's touching.
He kindly explained why our store was slow.
I solved it thanks to you.
A very good app

March 31, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

ShopGrowSpaces

Great app and a wonderful team to help you out with things patiently. Highly recommended it. Team patiently answered all of my questions

March 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Fidera Store

Best assistance, and high professional. The app works well and quickly examines, evaluates and modifies every aspect of the store in order to increase the site's load score on the web.I recommend it!

March 24, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Pure Style Collection

Great customer service. Just downloaded the app and requested some help. Responses were fast and efficient.

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

LW Collection

Very good! And they are very helpfull. I had some problems with the website and they helped me very good.

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

ALIMALIA

This is incredibly fast, easy to install! I used it to minify the CSS and optimize my website speed.

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Sunday Forever

I had a question about the app and Tommy went above and beyond to help me out, he didn't have to but he did. Much appreciated.

March 16, 2021