Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

Sakrid Ltd

Professional, quick and helpful team. The Swift optimization significantly increased our site speed and performance.

February 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

C'est Maman qui la fait

Very good service, i really recommended swift, help me a lot for find the best theme too, this is very important.

February 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

AndyCartwright.com

I am using this app, not only is the app extremely good, but the support staff were absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for a great app and great service

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

ShadesAtlas

They seem to legitimately care about my site's speed. Surprising in a good way. I worked really hard to find an SEO app and finally found Swift.

February 3, 2021

Andrew

Whiskers Nation

My store's performance was slow till I installed this App. Tommy from the support team was extremely helpful and my store became 2.5x faster within 3 days. And still there are many other ways to enhance the performance in the upcoming days. Highly recommended app for each store owner.

February 3, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

RIISE Limited

Tommy helped me at 12am! Very informative, customer centric. The website is definitely faster! He also offered information outside of swift that was very genuine. Great customer service!

January 31, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Clothes&Fashions

really detailed and helpful support , thanks to them I will have my store much faster, I recommend very much.

January 31, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Stiù Shop

Just downloaded, and made right away a mistake by clicking bottons to fast and not previewing changes. Whole website went bananas. Customer Support was really quick to restore the situation. Fully reccomended!

January 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Beauty Divine

good app. the guy was helpful. better than i expected. a lot of other apps arent as transparent. i recommend this app

January 25, 2021

Charles

Primitive Outdoor Gear

I was not sure about the app until I received some great support. Marie was a great help, far and beyond what I expected.

January 25, 2021