Reviews (50)

May 25, 2024

I’ve been a loyal user of this app for a long time, but recently I’ve encountered significant issues with reaching support. Despite patiently waiting for days, there has been no update or resolution. It’s incredibly disappointing. The helpdesk and scheduling help websites crash every time I try to access them, which is beyond frustrating. If you have discontinued your service, please inform us so we can make arrangements to switch to another platform.

ArtistSpace.in
India
Over 1 year using the app
June 22, 2024

No support at all, make yourself a favour and search a different app.
They don’t answer to an issue in their app even after we sent several messages.

Balardi
Over 1 year using the app
February 12, 2024

its nice till now i hope it will give me best conversions after the app published but everything else is good about this platform.

Nexellus
5 months using the app
January 27, 2024

How can we have support from you since you have not answered the chat messages on the page or through WhatsApp for months?

Yap CR
Costa Rica
7 months using the app
July 11, 2024

Very hard to get support. Pros: Price is affordable and it says it can work with Smile points, but paying for a service that doesn't work at all isn't fun.

Bradshaw Blanks
October 3, 2023

I was looking for the six or seven star to note the Swipecart more the other but there are only five. I want to thank Swipecart and say: 1. A great team for customer services always here to help you and they never told you no or cannot. 2. A simple and easy app builder, very easy to add products from your store Shopify. 3. A fantastic design, with many chooses and different things that can make your app the best one. 4. Affordable prices, not very expensive regarding the services offered. I am so happy to recommend Swipecart to everyone in everywhere. Close your eyes and go ahead. IT IS FANTASTIC.

ishrili
France
3 months using the app
July 13, 2023

A very good service and support. The app integration is also very simple and effective. I have no complains and issue what so ever. Sonali on the other hand provided great support and fixed all the issues we had on our end.

Superdrugs.pk
Pakistan
April 16, 2024

Un desastre de Aplicación, de repente los productos no se sincronizan, no se puede acceder al gestor de la aplicación. El servicio de atención al cliente es lamentable...
No la recomiendo.

Solera Moda
Spain
6 months using the app
Edited May 2, 2024

This is an edited app review after using it for around 6 months, no doubt this is fabolous app but there is no support at all. Means i have been followingup for one thing for last 3 months, but nobody cares to give answers. If you need support, give them 1 star rating here and somebody will connect and solve the issue, then you can revise the rating when your work is done, there is no other way to get support.

Jaibros
India
Edited March 24, 2024

I Bought the app and now no more support. They will not fix issues.my app doe snot open and way too slow. I literally need to beg them to even get a little help. I am migrating to other app builder.i will never use them again. one of the most horrible experience.

Prettyclick