Mobile App Builder ‑ Swipecart

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 27, 2023

For almost a year I had been using a prior service for my mobile app. It was devastating and sheer panic on my side when they decided to suddenly close and disable my app without warning. I found Swipecart when I was searching the Shopify store and man I wished I had used them in the beginning. They have been amazing helping me thru the transfer process and helping to troubleshoot issues. Riddhi especially has been great at keeping me up to date and answering my questions. Not to mention their platform and design makes my old app look like something from the 90's. I can't wait to see the finished product and am looking forward to working with Swipecart. I would recommend anyone looking for a mobile app builder to go with Swipecart.

Cloverdilly Kids
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 17, 2023

My experience with swipecart has been wonderful--I love how they have a lifetime plan. They did a great job designing the app for my store. They also have been so helpful to requests I have for my app and usually respond fairly quickly. I definitely recommend them for building your first mobile app.

Brave Little Lamb
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 17, 2023

Pree was amazing.
amazing app design tools drag and drop, very smooth app.
real time integration while you design gets updated in app.
i loved the customer service, frequent replies and ready to fix any issues.

styleicon
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 12, 2023

The app is super simple and easy to use. Looks very cool too.

Pree and the team was super supportive for making the app in Japanese as well as some other minor challenges and now my app is published!
Appreciate the support!

The Protein Nation
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 2, 2023

It was great using the audience segmentation feature. So many relevant options to segment the audience list. Have started using it for my push notification campaign.

My Tech Addict
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 1, 2023

It was amazing to design an app for my Shopify store. Lots of options and features in each widget. You can easily arrange them on your layout. Great job.

Flo
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 30, 2022

the app is great and everything customizable, and the team very professional and they helped me in each point I asked for
I am recommending the app, It really good with perfect support

CASCADES
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 29, 2022

The SwipeCart team has done an excellent job of creating a seamless and hassle-free experience for both store owners and customers. Setting up the app was a breeze, and I was able to customize it to perfectly match my store's branding. The app's interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, which has helped to increase sales and customer engagement.

Krienkey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 25, 2022

The app is overall very well designed. The team helped us in the design and created custom widgets when we asked for them. Would definitely recommend this to all merchants.

eagleexchange
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 23, 2022

We love the marquee widget. We could not find it anywhere else. The customer detailed analytics is also something that is very useful for us. Love working with swipecart.

DemarshEssentials