3.3
October 10, 2023

Swipecart has been very helpful. We were able to connect our website and seamlessly transit to app both on google and ios platform. The customer service was good too. Thanks to Krishna!!!

Oke Arin Markethub
Nigeria
3 months using the app
Edited March 24, 2024

I Bought the app and now no more support. They will not fix issues.my app doe snot open and way too slow. I literally need to beg them to even get a little help. I am migrating to other app builder.i will never use them again. one of the most horrible experience.

Prettyclick
Nepal
About 1 year using the app
July 12, 2023

I recently used Swipecart to convert my website into a native mobile app, and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome. This app builder offers all the essential and fantastic features to build an app store.
Throughout the process, the customer service provided by Swipecart was exceptional, especially from Sonali. She guided me with seriousness and professionalism, promptly addressing my queries and made the entire experience smooth and enjoyable.

GARDEROBA360
Romania
3 months using the app
September 24, 2023

I want to express my utmost satisfaction with the exceptional support team. The application is remarkably user-friendly, and I wholeheartedly recommend its usage without any reservations. It has truly exceeded my expectations, and I give it my highest recommendation.

ZMC Shop
Iraq
7 months using the app
June 5, 2023

Excellent company the services from start to finish has been incredible, I was aliitle concerned at the beginning thinking they may not understand what i am wanting fom my app but i must say i am really impressed.

If you are looking for a mobile app for your website from shopify, This is the place you need to be dont waste your money anywhere else.

Supamart
About 1 month using the app
September 11, 2023

The app is fairly user-friendly, but it has too many features for someone as busy as me, a business owner. I've been attempting to cancel my subscription and can't find an option for downgrading or cancellation on the Plans & Billing page. I've made efforts to get in touch through the help icon, WhatsApp, and email, but I've received no response. If you're interested in building your own app, this might be a good fit. However, for me, it's just too time-consuming.

Opulence Emporion
26 days using the app
Edited September 22, 2023

Quick and easy to deploy BUT customer service is poor and we have had constant issues. Not unusual to wait 2-3 days for a reply/fix, which can be damaging to your business if it's stopping sales

Bayt Al Aleefa Pet House بيت الاليفة للتجارة
Saudi Arabia
10 months using the app
August 16, 2023

As a Client i didnt like the way how their support works.
1st i contacted them , the support replied in sometime and i had to wait hours for each reply from them on our support conversation, i told them this is unprofessional , if they cant provide proper support better don't provide any from the start.

i reached them out to fix my Swatch into images instead of buttons & to add extra Click Extra button which is already added in the website i just wanted this synced in the application , and they told me give us access and tomorrow we will do it.
i gave access waited for next day , the support contacted me that they did the R&D and the botton that i requested to implement needs the Enterprise plan or advanced. its a simple button that needs to be synced in the app and instead of retaining me as a startup client they turned me down.
thats not the issue, i could find many other competing app that would love to retain clients.
i contacted the support telling them i will not proceed with the enerprise or advanced i will go for started , just fix the Swatch image for me at least. the support went hours seeing my messages and not answering a word.
Extreme UNPROFESIONALISM.
there are many apps way better with many positive reviews

Valor Grip
United Arab Emirates
3 days using the app
June 28, 2023

I recommend swipercart to anyone looking for the best app builder at affordable price. then i suggest this app builder. It is easy to install and I really appreciate the customer service, the guy I am talking to Whatsapp Mrs. Sonali Mishra they were able to help me from app design and She has resolved my other issue. Thank you guys at swipercard and keep up the good work.

Two Farmers Organics Pvt. Ltd.
India
1 day using the app
June 6, 2023

Terrible customer service I have an issue with Swipe Cart mobile App builder, you have the App listed as free on the App Store, then once I get on the information section I realized that you have many Paid plans. There is a free plan but there is a fee for uploading your App to the App the store of $49, my main issue is I downloaded the App and there is a trial time for the free plan as well, now you are asking me to pay $49 in order to access the free plan. I think this is misleading! You have not address this concern even though I reached out to you a few times, you keep asking me if I want a 7 day extension on the plan which is free. There is no way it is ethical to ask me to pay $49 to access the free plan when you have $49 listed for uploading the Apps to the App(s) store. I would not recommend this App for beginners, moreover customer service is poor, they just ignore you.

Dixee'z