Help customers pick up where they left off
Swym’s intuitive Wishlist module blends in with your site and allows users to not only bookmark their favorite products but also save their shopping sessions and keep track of their activity. This provides continuity in the shopper’s purchase journey even if they switch between their devices, helping you create a truly seamless shopping experience for them.
Swym Wishlist+ features:
- Seamless integration of a smart Wishlist module with your store
- No login needed for your shoppers to add to Wishlist
- Easily sync user activity across devices and make their history available to them on any of their devices
- Leverage on-site context specific notifications and off-site email campaigns - triggered due to shopper activity on your website
- Smart dashboard providing you metrics and reports of the Wishlist activities on your store
- Easy customization of the look and feel of the Wishlist+ module
Want to see how Swym Wishlist+ works on a live store? Check out our demo store
Why Swym Wishlist+?
Purchase journeys are now carried out over multiple sessions, and likely spanning more than one device/channel. Shoppers begin their journey on one session and continue on another, possibly days later, and it is a challenge for them to continue from where they stopped earlier - making it imperative for e-commerce sites to connect these sessions and provide a consistent shopping experience across devices and channels. That's very hard to do given users typically don't log in.
Swym Wishlist+ makes it easier for these shoppers to ‘Pick up where they left off’. With Wishlist+, the shopper's activity is intuitively organized for them via the UI module, is always available and connected to all their devices. The module also triggers highly relevant engagement alerts while the user is on-site, at key stages in the purchase journey to ensure discoverability and ease-of-use. Its everything you'd like in a smart shopping assistant on your site, and available as a feature that you can brand as you see fit.
Here’s a quick overview of the benefits some Swym customers have seen:
- Conversion rates for Swym sessions that are 4x higher than the site average
- A typical increase of 25-30% in the Average Order Value (AOV) for a Swym-influenced purchase
- 2x lift in site engagement features like the Wishlist because the login barrier is removed
*The metrics above are based on past data from existing customers, actual performance metrics on your site might vary
Setting-up Swym Wishlist+ is quick and simple - just login into the Dashboard by clicking on the Swym Wishlist+ app from your Shopify Admin console, follow the steps under ‘Deploy’ and you'll be live with your new Wishlist in seconds.
Need help configuring the Wishlist app to match your website look and style?
Just email us at email@example.com
Find answers to common queries regarding Wishlist+ app in our FAQ section
** App Updates:
- Jan 3 - Enabled Wishlist counter on Store Admin Dashboard so you can track Wishlist activity on your site
- December 2016 - Announcing our Premium/Paid plans; Added support for smart browser notifications and triggered email campaigns; Setup wizard to simplify your Install and Setup experience even more
- November 2016 - Enabled support for an optional hosted Wishlist page on your store, in addition to the default popup UI; Instantly preview changes to your site post app install
- October 2016 - Enabled support for Add to Wishlist+ button on Product Collections pages; Performance improvements, bug fixes for Swym Dashboard; Currency settings are now automatically derived from the site, and with that change, Swym Relay will now support all currencies that Shopify supports
Other apps by Swym that you may find useful
In Stock Alerts: Allow shoppers to subscribe to product alerts on your site and get automatically notified when those updates happen. Check it out at http://swym.it/shopify-watchlist