Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Bio Online

Very nice app and a very helpfull Customer Service.
Thanks a lot. I'm very happy to install it and i can just recommend it.

69 Sneaker

Just installed this app but already love its features, plus support team is really nice and dedicated to help.
I definitely recommend it if you are planning to use it with a pagebuilder such as PageFly.

ALOHA Collection

We've been using this app for about a week now and have already seen strong engagement among our customers! The reporting/metrics that Wishlist+ offers give us super helpful insights into our users' behaviors and preferences. We are also happy with how seamless the UI integrates with our website, it's clean and intuitive. The Swym Support team has been a wonderful resource for us as well. They helped us with a few customizations right off the bat, and always responded to our inquiries within just a few hours. So far we are loving Wishlist+ and we're looking forward to seeing more customers utilize the feature!

Tropic Isle Living

We have had this app for a couple weeks now and our customers are happy using it. Nisha who is a representative with the company actually did a Zoom call to make sure we were comfortable with the app and also gave tips to improve customer conversion without signing up for any of the paid plans which is pretty impressive.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Its simple and good. Seems to be a lot of features available that I am not sure how to use yet. Maybe in the future.

Dalasini

I recently installed the app and needed help configuring the app to match my store aesthetic. The support team was very responsive and went above and beyond to provide the support I needed. They even went so far as to install the wishlist button in my collection and quick view pages for me, saving me the hassle of doing it myself and the money to hire a developer. So far it is working as expected and I would recommend giving it a try.

FLIP4SHOP

The Wishlist App app has satisfied our expectations. Great support!! They helped us very quick to easily set-up all functions and update translations!

redleague.com

I installed the wishlist app today and it is really looking good.
I love the ease that it installs and the versatility of choosing where to see the Wishlist.
Their costumer service is outstanding and quick!
Thanks a lot!

Twenty First Avenue

I love having the ability to add a wishlist feature to my website! It’s super cute, on-brand & easy to use! When I had any questions, the customer service team got back to me in a timely manner, which I appreciate! Special thanks to Gopinath N. for assisting me and making sure all of my questions were answered!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Nothing but outstanding support from these fine folks. Very well documented and very responsive team. Looking forward to keeping them as partners for a long time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108