Wishlist Plus , 2,012 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its reliable functionality and user-friendly interface. It integrates seamlessly with platforms like Klaviyo and offers a range of customization options. While its pricing is generally reasonable, some premium features may be costly for small businesses. Standout features include a guest wishlist, social sharing, and automated notifications for price drops and stock availability. The support team is responsive and efficient, enhancing the shopping experience and adding value to stores.

April 7, 2024

Why do we love Wishlist Plus?

While setting up the Wishlist Plus app, there were a few very minor issues initially. However, thanks to the dedicated assistance of Kshitija and the Swym Support Team, all was quickly overcome. Their prompt and efficient support ensured that everything was tailored to our specific requirements.

One of the standout features of the Wishlist Plus app is its affordability. Despite offering a wide range of features and a sleek design, the app comes at a budget-friendly price point. This makes it accessible to businesses of all sizes, without compromising on quality or functionality.

In conclusion, the Wishlist Plus app is a must-have for any e-commerce website looking to enhance the user experience and boost customer engagement. With its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and affordable pricing, this app is a valuable addition to any online store and we highly recommend it! gardenpalace.co

GARDEN PALACE™
About 6 years using the app
April 8, 2024

This app is outstanding (the recently became partners with Shopify) and their support is beyond top-notch. I've had a couple of ADA compliance requests specific to my store and some additional set-up help needed, and each time their team was able to solve for my road blocks. THANK YOU!

SEE (Test Store)
About 1 month using the app
January 19, 2024

Fast replies and very courteous.
The first Japanese translation deviated from our spacing, but it was handled immediately, which was really helpful. A company we can trust.

ATELIER N’S
Japan
Almost 3 years using the app
January 25, 2024

Has all the needed functionality without slowing down the site, but more impressive than the app is the customer service and technical support they offer. Great job!

Odell Creations
5 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Top Notch Service!!! I had a small issue and they were on it immediately. Within minutes, I was ready to go! The app is great and works beautifully. And the support team is amazing if you need anything!

MIO
Over 3 years using the app
January 10, 2024

Dennis from wishlist plus was super helpful with helping me install this correctly to my store and helped emend the code to ensure it was displaying the way i wanted it to. Any questions i had they were able to solve it and help me quite quickly.

HUSSL
4 months using the app
January 11, 2024

I had this app on my store and it just did not intergrate with it very well. Customers could not save for later or add to wishlist and when you tried to navigate back to store with continue shopping that didn't work either, so had to uninstall it.. I personally found it very frustrating.

League-Of-Your-Own
About 1 year using the app
Swym Corporation replied January 16, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Your input is very important to us, and we're genuinely disappointed to learn that your experience with our app did not meet your expectations.

Our app is designed to seamlessly integrate with all Shopify themes by default. Upon installation, the Wishlist and Save for Later features should have operated smoothly but there are some rare instances where that doesn’t happen. We tried reaching out to you via email upon learning about the issues you faced so we could resolve them for you. Unfortunately, it appears you have already uninstalled our app.

Nevertheless, our dedication to ensuring your success with the Wishlist Plus app remains unwavering. We've provided additional clarification through email. If you still wish to explore the benefits of the Wishlist Plus app, please feel free to reach out to us via email at your convenience. We are here to assist and enhance your experience.

January 23, 2024

The functionality provided in this app are very awesome and the best part is the app support team they are very helping . This is the best wishlist app as far I know which provides more features in free version than any other app.

Garva
India
About 2 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Great Wishlist app and wonderful customer service. They were very helpful with setting up the app and customizing to match our theme. Highly recommend

Artfully Adorned
5 months using the app
January 17, 2024

The app is easy to use and has met our expectation.
The support team is very responsive and resolved our issue promptly.

RUE MADAME | BOUTIQUE PARISIENNE