Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend 30-50% more

Dutch Nowadays

It's an app that every great store should use. I needed some help at the beginning and the support team was so fast. Thank you!

The Urban Elephants

The app meets our expectations. Easy to set up. The support team responded very fast. They helped us to fix the problem very quickly.

Sveta Milano

I've just downloaded this app and had some issues regarding css/html. I immediately contacted their customer service and they replied and solved everything super quickly (even if I started with a free plan!). So if you face some problems once downloaded this app don't worry, everything will perform perfectly!

naturebaby.dk

Customer service is very helpful, it contains the features you want from a wish list and the design is beautiful. I love it!

Ring Concierge

Customers love using this and the app is easy to instal. Customer service is great when I have questions.

Srilada

Perfect app !! Support is so nice they helped me with the setup in no matter of time in just one days i got my whishlist perfectly set up thanks again :))

THAI VAPE SHOP

Been using this app for years now, got a few problems but they always give a great support. Thank you!!

Fini Shoes

App Developers were so helping in integrating the app on my website. I will recommend this app as it helps increase sale. 5 star

Kate & Mimi

Great functionality in the free version and responsive customer service! Minor code modifications are needed, but customer service assists quickly.

Cosmic&Co.™

I contacted them to ask them to help me install the heart icon and gave them access to my account and I don't know what they have done, now the 'log in' icon has been removed and people will not be able to access their accounts or register. Not only that, but there is not even a heart icon. I got angry and deleted the app, but now I have to solve the problem by myself. Thx . :/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102