Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

LUCK•E

Great customer service! Looking forward to seeing how the app performs. So far very happy with how it works.

Mossman

Great app and even better customer support! The support team has been outstanding and was super quick to help us configure and customise everything to our exact specifications!

❁FLORAL SEA❁

5/5 for the customer service!!! The customer support system is beyond spectacular which makes using the app much easier. This app is a GUARANTEED 'must-have' for your online store.

mimibabystore

Nice design and great teamwork. Promptly and quickly helped me to install on my site. All the work was done for me. Recommend! Thanks!

Bergo Designs

The support team at Swym was extremely helpful in configuring the app to integrate into our theme. The app works well and is a great added feature in our store. Thanks!

Akani Designs

This app was amazing for creating a super easy to use wishlist for customers to utilize when browsing my products. Varun from the support team also provided me with the necessary assistance to get some things sorted with the coding. I would highly recommend this app and Varun!!

ZILI TEXTILE

Great app and customer support team. The customer support could not have been more helpful. I had an issue customizing the look and the support team quickly responded and helped me resolve the issue.

John Medeiros Jewelry Collections

This app is super user friendly. When our Wishlist got removed from our site after our theme updated, the customer support team was fast and fixed the issue within a half hour of my request. They also provided several helpful articles with detailed step by step instructions.

Zenesque Official

I downloaded this app and I wanted some help on placing the wishlist icon on the header and also on my collection page on my product image. The customer service team replied to me straight away via email and edited all my requests with no extra charge. Very helpful team!

Colorescience

This app works great to let customers save products as their favorites and set up email reminders on their wishlists. Also great support from the team to troubleshoot issues. I would recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138