Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Help your customers pick up where they left off

R. Sartori Brand

Utilizo o Wishlist Plus no meu site e amo a plataforma, é realmente ótima, fiquei muito feliz. Além disso, o suporte é excelente e o atendimento é muito rápido.

Amaura Collections

One of the only apps that has it (and for free) and it works great. Could recommend some small things but except for that it offers great value.

Beauty Influence

The app is easy to use and the customer support responded to my question very quickly and pointed out the problem directly.

ByeByeCloset PopUP

It has been a great experience and I recommend Wishlist Plus because the support is assertive. It is not so easy to implement wishlist function for all themes but Wishlist Plus works well for all (I tested 03 themes).

KULTKID

Excellent customer service!
Had a few issues with integration on my store. Gopinath helped me resolve them very quickly! Would definitely recommend!

LOLA DOO

I used this app to have that feature on my website. It works pretty well. Plus i didnt wanted the heart everywhere just on the top of the pages and on product pages, ic contacted them and they answered very fast and did everything . I highly recommend. worth the 5 stars

H2O

The support team has been so helpful during the integration and we are so happy with our new wishlist.

KxLNewYork

I had some questions, and the support team was extremely helpful, quick and thorough! Very great, easy to use app with great support :)

T.R.

I used the app to be able to have a Wishlist, the team has been very helpful to me and very quick to reply. I am very happy with the result!

Susila Jewelry Wholesale

Great customer service, very thorough and responsive!
App works well, is easy to set up and has all the basic functionality which you need for a Wishlist.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79