Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Help your customers pick up where they left off

OREQUO

Very good app, well done and easy to setup. I had a problem that has been fixed by support team in a very short time! Fully satisfied :)

Clothed with Truth

Seamless integration with our Shopify theme (Responsive by Out of the Sandbox). Love the intuitiveness and ease of use as well as the customization options. Customer support quickly and efficiently responded to our inquiries and we are pleased with the final result.

LA Fierce

I love this app! It works EXACTLY as described. I think having a wishlist is very important for customers to access and store their favorite items.

The developers are ALWAYS always on hand to respond to my questions and do so articulately and super efficiently! Once I have an issue/problem (usually has to do with my site and not my app per se) they get right to work! Thank you guys. Fully satisfied customer

Polygon Fashions

Amazing app & its service. Works very well for my store. The developer was very helpful and supporting at all times. I would really like to thank the app developer for such a great job - keep up the good work! :-)

BestDeals

Very good app, service. Works very good, very fast. The developer was Amazing supporting all the way. Thank you.

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

A lot of our customers wanted to have a special list where they can save all their favorite item.
We downloaded Wishlist Plus wish did the role we were searching for. And special thanks to the customer service team who customized the app to fit our theme

Josh & Jenna

We would very highly recommend this app and the customer service that comes with it. We had installed it initially and ran in to a few difficulties setting it up with our theme but within no time, one of their customer service reps had the issues fixed and working perfectly. We are delighted with the result and it looks great.

We would definitely recommend this app with any online shop or catalog website as its so easy to use from a customers point of view and looks really great. Can be modified to blend in perfectly with any branded theme.

Our Social Collective

Great app. Great support. Just suggestion if we can have more option to adjust wishlist icon on Product page by ourselves from settings, then that can be great.

RIGHTLAND

Still using the free plan - however very happy with it so far - it seems our customers as well. I like that customers can use it cross device without having to log in. The support team is super responsive and always there to help, they customised a whole bunch of things for me, thumbs up!!

PHRASEGIFT

The app is great, easy to install, and easy to use. Necessary for any site. The support service is very humane, reliable and professional. I have never encountered such a great service before. Highly recommend! Thanks to Gopinath!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86