Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus | Reviews

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

SupplementSource.ca

Customer service was available right away ... do they even sleep?? Easy to use. App integration looks great on our site. Customers are already using it.

Varily Jewelry

Super helpful customer service and the app does what it promises. Recommended! Especially as a free option to try it out it's great

BENISOUK

great app and awesome customer service, easy to deal with, and so much value for our website and UX. thank you!

Parkin and Gerrish

Anshu-Swym was brilliant. I struggled to add the coding myself and he was straight on the case and has helped me build a website of dreams (or wishes!)

VANILIA

Happy with the broad possibilities of the app and the support team is very quick and helpful. I would definitely recommend SWYM.

Encore Records Ltd

Customers have been using the Wishlist feature since we added it. Quick and easy and the conversions have been good ! Very pleased !!

Flair by MR

I wish the customizations were easier and less based on coding, but the support is very quick and really helpful. Also, they have videos explaining every bit!

SNACC

Your staff was quick to respond and great at helping me solve my problems!
I think it's very important to have such a fast and friendly response when you don't understand something or can't do something!
I recommend it because the functionality is very good and the support is great!

ALOHAS

This app helps building a wishlist in a easy way. Can give problems with very customized themes but the support replies are really fast and helpful

Maple Leaf Quilting Company Ltd.

Great service, fast integration and they were very helpful with all the changes I wanted to have on our website. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 149 150