Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers spend 30-50% more with Wishlist Plus

STICKERBOMB HERO

I like this app as its easy to use. It provides a nice wishlist that displays in several different ways. But most of all the customer service and support was class it was quick and they actually listened and got stuck in and got the app working exactly how i wanted in a very short space of time. I was super impressed thanks Gopinath.

Analogue Wonderland

Really useful so far - allows customers to store and share list of products. An important piece of functionality for the gifting season!

dtr New Zealand

This app was very easy to install and configure. I needed to alter something in the Wishlist popup itself, and after contacting the Support Team I received the fix within approximately an hour. Great customer service. Would recommend.

mcelherans

The service I've received to help me set up Wishlist Plus has been above and beyond my expectations. Even though our needs as a shop are unique, Neeraj and his team helped us get Wishlist up and running quickly. If this is the level of service they offer a new customer on the free tier, I'd expect the same, if not better, for their long-term paying customers. The app itself is functioning just as expected, though I haven't tried the more advanced features of the paid tiers yet. A great tool for our store, backed by a great team.

YES Ltd

Excellent user friendly wishlist app that works smoothly. Very easy to set up and configure to match your theme's colour scheme. Developer support is great too. Recommended.

By Pariah

Very helpful and super quick implementation! Highly recommend !

House of Knives

The support team have been fantastic - extremely responsive and willing to help. And the app itself works great! Highly recommend

The Horse Connection In Bedford Village

We love the simplicity and power of the Wishlist app. The settings for the app was easy to understand and let us configure it exactly as we wanted to. We initially had an issue integrating it with our theme, and the Swym support got back to us immediately and provided clear instructions on how to resolve the issue. We couldn't be happier!

Introduction Designs

I am happy to found and add app to my store. It works great. Technical Support was quick and helped right away. I will recommend app.

Ayla

Great wishlist app for our store. Had a problem with items $100+ prices' reading wrong, but was quickly resolved after sorting out details with support services.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95