Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend 30-50% more

Itty Bitty Co

I really wanted a Wishlist for my customers. This is the perfect thing. I like it better than another one I added (and deleted). I didn't like the placement, but I contact them and they fixed it within the hour. Great service. I like that you can choose if you want the Wishlist to 'pop-up' or be created on a page.

Posh Armor

This app is great it works perfectly, it's very easy to set up and install in a few clicks. The team behind it is also very helpful via email chat and will always try their best to help you. We just wanted the icon added to the header of a new theme and Gopinath did this within 24 hours for us. I wish all the apps had support like this. Thanks

Elle-&-Shine-

So, I installed this app a few weeks ago, I did have a few issues on where I wanted to place the wishlist icon. However, my fault as I'm not a tech person, Gopinath from Swym was very patient and helped me out a lot! love the app, it helps in many ways, Looks professional. I'm on the free plan But I definitely would upgrade as they have some good features. try it out! customer service is excellent!

Kinglito

I used this application to put wishlist on my website beause i have many stuff. It's my first time to put review for an application. I like the way the support reacts. Great support so I recommend

Koen Organic Skincare

This app is great and the customer support even better. I emailed them and they responded to me in the same day and fixed what I needed. Thanks!

Globe Europe

Easy to setup, easy to use, awesome support. Does the job very well. We use it for 2 years now and nothing to say except that it works perfectly.

Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry

Great app and even better support! Highly recommended! I had issues with coding the app into my theme and the support team worked around the clock to fix my issue. Looks and works great! Thanks!

Coisas Fixes

I use the app on my site and it works perfectly: Initially I had some minor problems but I contacted suport via chat and Krishnan AJ help me a lot solving the problem right away.
Thank You Wishlist + Thanks Krishnan AJ

Slow North

The app works well - out of the box it integrated with our store and we were able to get customers adding items to the wishlist! It was cool to see customer interacting with it immediately. We had a few usage questions for the support team, and they 1) replied immediately 2) solved our issue within 8 hours by going above and beyond. Even during the crazy holiday rush, they were able to get us a resolution quickly. I'm really impressed. I would highly recommend this app to anyone considering a trial or purchase. If you have a sophisticated Shopify theme deployment process (like we do), their support team can make sure the app plays nicely with ThemeKit, your .ignore files and more. Keep it up, Wishlist support!
-Jon Simmons

Faherty Brand

This is a fantastic app! The app itself is clean and easy to use. It's modern and looks great on our site. The best part of working with this app though is their team. They have been INCREDIBLY responsive and went above and beyond to help us create exactly what we wanted our Wishlist to look like. This is what creates a great customer experience and the team there knocked it out of the park.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100