Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

allthingsprettyshop

The app is very easy to use and install. We like the different options to display the wishlist icon. It is perfect for our requirements! More so, the developer is very helpful and proactive in answering questions. GREAT APP!!! Will recommend it to everyone.

ILTEX Apparel

Great customer service! Really helpful app, would definitely recommend it! You need a wish-list option for your customers.

StudiobyJen

The app is ok so far, customizing it was a little bit difficult to get the right size and color etc. Although the supportteam is very helpful and fast. Great!

Yunnan Sourcing Tea Shop

This company want's $250 to import data from another system. How can I evaluate the app when I am forced to spend $250 just to get it set up correctly? Even though I signed up for the Premium Plan of $99, the developers refused to even consider importing my data without charges. I tried so hard to explain to them that I wasn't going to spend $250 in hopes that their app was the right fit for my store. They simply would not even consider helping me. They went on and on about how hard it would be to import my data, citing what if it's corrupted etc etc. Steer clear from these greedy people!

MarkerPOP

The team work very hard to make sure that all of my requests are done accordingly. I really appreciate that very much. So far so good with the app and customer service, thank you!

Hampton Ivy

I had a customer tell me they would like the option to save items for later on my website. So, I looked into apps that offer that and saw the good reviews for Wishlist Plus and loved how easy it looked to use and how it shows up on shops. I downloaded it, but couldn’t figure out how to get the coding to work with my header. My themes coding didn’t work with it, so I reached out to Wishlist Plus’s support for help. They were very quick with getting back to me and ended up setting up my header just how I wanted. Their support and UI is fantastic. I highly recommend them!

Nouvelle Fashions

The app works wonderfully and what I really liked about the developers there is that they worked quickly to properly integrate the app with my store. I’m loving this app so far. If you’re looking for a Wishlist App, look no further.

Nada Home

Excellent app to have the wish list on the site. I joined a paid plan and support brought in all the translations I requested. Recommended app

TERENTTI

We could not be happier with our decision to install Wishlist+. Quick answers, professional support, and helpful advice. Highly recommended.

The Restaurant Market

Acabo de lanzar la aplicación en mi negocio. El soporte ha sido genial y la configuración es amigable e intuitiva. Y lo mejor de todo es que se adapta perfectamente al diseño de la tienda.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119