Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Rayne's Vanities

I wanted to have a wishlist feature on my website to make it easier for my customers to keep all their favorites in one easy place to view and compare.
I love how this app looks on my website and how easy it was to set up. You can customize the color of the heart icon and a few other options.

You can easily add an item to your list right from the product page. I chose to have the wishlist open in a pop up window and it looks so seamless and professional. You can add whichever item you want to your cart right from your wishlist.
I love how you can email the list to whomever you want and that you can add your email so that you can view your wishlist from multiple devices. Exactly what I was looking for.

I originally I had it set up so that in order to view your list you had to click on the heart icon on the bottom right. Which was so easy to do. But I changed my mind and wanted the heart icon in the header menu bar instead. There is an instructional video that seemed easy to follow and they provided the codes needed but because I was using a custom theme I was having difficulty coding. I emailed support and they responded right away. They were able to move the icon to where I wanted it to be that same night.

I haven't launched my site yet so I can't speak to how it improves conversion but I'm confident it will make shopping easier for my customers!

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

I have been SUPER impressed with the support and communication from the team at Wishlist Plus. We have a fairly detailed integration with our Shopify+ store and they have been helpful with every single question we've had along the way.

I love the integrations, the flexibility, and the clean look and feel we're able to achieve with Wishlist Plus. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Marilag Estate Jewelry

This app is the simplest and most straightforward way to add a wishlist to your website.
Customer support was very friendly and helped me quickly.
Would recommend.

canopyhomeindonesia

I used this application because recomendation from my partner, and I LOVE IT. What I really love it, their team was VERY HELPFUL.

I have a problem, and I chat them and boom they fix it

pearlsnlucent.com

Excellent app and customer support. I have this on my two stores. Really fulfills the purpose. Thank you devs

Lil Chubbs

So far the customer service has done an amazing job. The app is a free version for now but it looks it has a lot of potentials.

Aphrodite Image

The app is so great,so far no problems.Just wish that after you go over your quote they still allow customers to see their wishlist items... please try to upgrade it! I had a bit of trouble integrating the heart icon to show on mobile devices, but after contacting the support team they helped me fix it, They are so patient and very polite... LOVE LOVE LOVE, totally worth it.

jiminy eco-toys

I'm using this app to help customers plan Christmas - for themselves but also to suggest eco options that family members could buy for their kids. The app works well and the team have been very responsive helping it fit-in to our site.

Homeschool Style Co.

Disappointed with this app. The free option is great, but once you go over the limit it immediately disables on your shop, so even people who made wishlists in the past can not access them anymore. It would be nice if it would allow the wishlists to remain able to be seen. I have not made revenue with the app in the couple of days I have had it; however it is already disabled on my shop so I don't necessarily want to pay to upgrade yet (and probably won't).

Vadenoir

One of the best support teams i've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. All my questions and problems were answered and resolved swiftly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126