Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Help your customers pick up where they left off

My Little Store

This app is exactly what I needed! I looks very professional on my website! I am still using the free plan but it works just great for me. Hopefully, I will be able to buy the full version :) I had some issues customizing the position of the "Add to wishlist" button and I seeked the help of the Support team. They answered almost immediately and they fixed my issue with no further help from my side. Amazing support, I recommend the app 100%!

Akizoo

J'adore cette application, autant pour le design que sur le plan marketing et le support client est génial bonne réactivité et bons conseils je recommande vivement !

Atlantic Books

This is a great Wishlist app - easily customizable, customers can share the Wishlist, which was what we were looking for. Support is really helpful an and quick to respond.

Ettika

Quick customer service and was able to integrate with all of our other apps. Easy to customize the look/design/colors to fit your website.

Eden Studios

Really helpful and patient costumer service. Had several issues with implementing the app properly onto my website, and even though my store uses the free plan the team was really helpful and had tons of patience.

Will without doubt upgrade to the paid plan once my business starts growing.

Alice & Blair

Will change to a real rating once a dev gets in touch with me about being able to install the wishlist icon in header. Have sent multiple emails and the 'chat with us' function in your app does not work.

Hopefully this will kick start you in to action.

Thanks

Lilyanna

Well designed and useful app. Support was helpful as well. Had issues editing the code but was resolved by the next day. Definitely recommend!

Lyvando

Quick to install and easy to use. We had a little problem with overlapping and customer support helped fix the problem instantly. Many thanks.

The Fuzzy Thread

During setup, I ran into a few minor issues (not to any fault of the developers) that required assistance in editing my store code. (My default background is black, so the standard color icons didn't show up) The customer service team was quick to correct my issues and even provided me with the added code. The app seems to integrate seamlessly into my current store setup, and I look forward to testing it out.

ColdCuts // HotWax

Very useful app and brilliant support. Helped with customisations to our app and have been very helpful when we've run into problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90