Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

The Mane Fetish

I used this app and it helps me convert to sales. Customer service was fast and helpful. Thanks again.

West Carolina

This app is super useful. When I was having issues with coding and installing the app, the help team were very useful and quick at responding. They helped me greatly and I would 100% recommend this app!

MORANZANI

This app does exactly what you need. It is simple to customise and use at the same time. The customer end is brilliant and a must have for any Shopify store. The support team are excellent and immediately helped us when we were struggling with some integration. They took on the responsibility and sorted the issue out immediately. Great App!

Leo Chevon

Really great customer service and great to communicate with. The response time on mail is fast. Recommended.

Board Store Skateboard Shop

Really wonderful app! I found it really easy to use and the support team super responsive & helpful, I'm very impressed :) Thanks!

The Lord Of The Magic

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.

Enamour Couture

I used this app to add wishlist buttons to my store.
I liked that I was able to add custom colours to fit within my website theme. So far, so good.

The Design Buzz

Great app and responsive customer service! Its a a fantastic app so far. Keep in mind ive only just added it to our website but so far so good.

Authorized Mi Store PH Online

The App works incredibly perfect for my theme. Supports was great and reply fast. Would definitely recommend this app!!

Daisy Boho Boutique

I really wanted a wish list for my store and this app did just that! I found that I could not customise it myself as I am not too savvy with code and the wishlist team helped me out enormously and now I am well - chuffed with it! I recommend for your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134