Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

The Meadow

Great so far! Just downloaded it a week ago. Had some button alignment issues and rather than having to reach out to a coder, Swym was quick to jump in and resolve the issue. Great support! Overall, the simplicity of the app is great. Not too invasive on your website at all. Loving this app!

Rug Depot Shop

Super customer service! they are really quick to fix any issue or inquiry you may have. I recently installed the app and so far I love the features and how user-friendly it is. 5 stars!

BASIC MADE CO

I have installed both Wishlist and Back in Stock and Anshu was there to help me along the way. The customer service is amazing and I'd recommend the apps!

Tiệm Mọt Tại Pháp

I have just installed Wishlist Plus and got some problems of configuration, but the Customer service team helped me a lot and very very fast, still in the process of experimenting Wishlist App, thank you guys for saving me many hours of handling the problems ;)

Marianne Style

The app. helped increase my revenues 10-20% each month. I highly recommend implementing on your stores.

Ethical Made

The Wishlist Plus app - a little helper with a big impact! Online shoppers are often distracted before completing the purchase or they do not complete the purchase immediately because they have not yet finished selecting products or searching for information and are therefore still undecided. The Wishlist is so to say a kind of note for later. I see the Wishlist Plus also as an individual area for each customer in an online shop. Because only products selected by the online shopper are saved there. This increases customer satisfaction, and accelerate sales. Last but not least, I would like to highlight the excellent support ( Shaik! ). I had a few problems integrating the Wishlist Plus into the collection page, but the support helped me in many ways, so I would like to rate this app overall with 5 stars. Yours sincerely,
Michaela

NATION LTD

Nice app, with a wonderful support team who is thorough, collaborative, and responsive. They worked directly with our team on improvements that we could make to our store to drive more conversions with wishlist.

ellie + co.

It is quite an Intuitive app, with easy navigation. Support team is really helpful and quick to respond!

Nky Chic

I love this APP but I love the customer support even more! They are very FAST and responsive! Highly recommend!

Lingerie XOXO

I already love this app! It is just what I was looking for. The app was super easy to setup, the functionality is great, and the design is nice. Their customer service is responsive and friendly. They quickly addressed a question I had and made the changes for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144