Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Help your customers pick up where they left off

Nexbelt

So far the app appears to be working perfectly, it's only been a few days but we do expect positive outcomes. One thing to note the customer service and fast response time is fantastic and were able to resolve the issue we had getting the app installed right away.

TiresShipped2You

Just started using the app, but the dashboard is very easy to use and understand. The team had it installed on our custom theme with no issues within 24 hours. Great work!

RoWL Clothing

Outstanding costumer support, they fixed my problem, I wanted to add the heart icon to my product images and didn't know how, they did it for me. Definitely recommend this app, they have a free plan perfect to start and scale your business.

Sweet Designs Shoppe

Works great! Awesome Customer Service and software team! Just what my customers needed. Recommended for sure!

TheToysSpot

So far so good. First and for most, I am very pleased with the responsiveness of the support team. They truly helped install the app so that it looks like it belongs on my site. Great App, Great Job.

scarlettfashiondresses

Support has been great for this app even when we were on the free version. We will be upgrading this week to access the additional functionality

OhMyTat

Superior support! Simple to use and exactly what I need. Please keep up the good work and looking forward to the future updates! Thank you!

Viv Storms Fine Jewelry

I have used this app and it fulfilled all my requirements. Excellent support from the team, quick response.

NUAJE

Great support to adapt this wishlist feature on my theme. I highly recommend this app that provides a great experience on my store

MATERIALHONEY

A great app with a good feature, almost immediate response and good customer care given. highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73