Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

WestStorm

Super recommend! Great app, perfect costumer service !
They even helped me with the designing and everything I needed!

l'Étoile de Saint Honoré

We were assisted very well by the Swym team concerning enabling the wishlist button on our collection pages. We love the Wishlist function and would recommend it to everyone!

VirginLush

I just starting using this app and this work works like a charm and more than that their support staff is really awesome. I had a couple of queries which they resolved pretty fast and I didn't had to worry about troubleshooting and spending my whole day at it. Great work Guys!

Local Lighting Shop

The customer service team is great and helped me all along the installation process! I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking to add a wish list to their site

GREEN GLAZA

highlyyy recommmend it!!! best wishlist app to add in your onlinestore and best service thank you sooo much

Tozando International

This is a great app and the Wishlist plus' customer service has been absolutely amazing.
There were no problems installing the app, and when we asked for some customizations, they were ready to help and made it happen within a few hours.

Passional Boutique Store

Support was great, they were able to have the wishlist implemented on my site in minutes. Happy to have this feature during the holiday season.

Satsecure

Top app, definitely recommend. The dev team have been great in helping us customise the app to meet our needs.

Belles Luxe

This app is amazing! I was able to add the heart icon by following their video instruction with no HTML background. Their support team is awesome they respond very quickly with accurate information and very friendly.

Secret Location

Seamless integration into the Shopify store - customer support is excellent and always answers in a timely manner. I also enjoy the dashboard they have setup, easy to understand & customize. Great!