Wishlist Plus , 1,980 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its wishlist creation and management features, noting its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and customization capabilities. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient assistance. The app's integration with platforms like Klaviyo is also appreciated. Some merchants reported increased conversion rates after implementation. However, a few found the premium features expensive and desired more analytics and customization options.

December 18, 2023

The integration process was extremely easy and the assistance I received when installing the program was fantastic.

The Autism Helper
November 7, 2023

Great and fast support response, the app is working very well and the team helped with everythnig we needed to be customized! 100% RECOMMEND this app!

ELTEK Store
Romania
Almost 3 years using the app
December 8, 2023

The support team was available and willing to help us with some customizations we needed for our store. We definitely recommend downloading this app. Great Settings dashboard and features.

Spokane Conservation District
24 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Very fast and helpful support. App does exactly what we needed it to. Thank you.

Black Box Soap
7 days using the app
November 23, 2023

Great and quick customer support. This app will help increase our sales and our customer experience. Thank you to the team.

Price Is Right Miami
November 14, 2023

I recently added this Wishlist app to my Shopify store and it's been a fantastic experience. Unlike other apps I tried, which were hard to customize, this one stood out with its ease of customization. The interface is user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly match the wishlist to my store's look and feel.

What really impressed me was the support team. They went above and beyond, helping me with additional backend customizations to get the wishlist looking just right. Their responsiveness and helpfulness were outstanding.

Before this, I struggled with another app that wasn't as adaptable, especially with integrating my brand colors. This Wishlist app solved all those issues, offering a seamless and aesthetically pleasing integration.

In short, if you're looking for a wishlist app for Shopify that's easy to customize and comes with excellent support, this is the one. It's enhanced my store's functionality and overall customer experience significantly. Highly recommended!

Ice Face Baby
5 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Highly recommend as it's easy to navigate and use! Also prompt responses from their services team which is much appreciated!

My Store
5 days using the app
October 24, 2023

We have just started using the app. The support was super friendly and responsive and helped us get the translation and customisation right for the look and feel of our shop. We have integrated Klaviyo and can send our own tailored emails. We are confident our customers will love this wish list.

LOLIPOP
Switzerland
December 17, 2023

The team helped me to very quickly add the review app to our header when I didn't know how:)

The Beauty Store
6 days using the app
December 12, 2023

Amazing assistance!
We had an issue and the support team solve it super fast. Even better than expected!
Highly recommend!