Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Corner Market Club

I tried to code in the 'heart' icon at the top of my screen however I couldn't quite get it right. Emailed the team and it was fixed immediately. Thank you so much! great support team!!

Bonsai Tree (Pty) Ltd.

This was the Wishlist with the most users/reviews so I installed. A few things did not work right out the box but support were quick to resolve it. Had feedback from a few customers already saying they were very happy I had finally made wishlists possible for them. So far so good!

Vyable Beauty

Really easy integration and the support team were super fast and very helpful! Highly recommended! Nice!

Marija Beatus collection

I used this app for adding a wish list to my store. Customer service was very fast and helpful. I recommend!

Sober Stoer & Mij bij Verliefd op mijn huis

I used this app to get a wishlist on my store the wishlist looks great, still need to see how its all going to be used with the customers, but im very happy with it, especially the support was amazing and fast.

Ameluska Jewelry

If you have put all your effort in creating a solid website and need a good application and a competent, dedicated support team that really helps you out when you need it, don't think twice: install Wishlist Plus and trust Swymcorp. It is a pleasure to find such a professional company with knowledgeable experts. Thanks to Neeraj for his awesome job. Hope we continue working together for years.

Sunhoney

Some of the best customer service I've ever received from an app! They resolve my problems within minutes and make sure it's to our liking! The wishlist interface is also so perfect for my customers to save products to come back to later and works perfectly! Recommend 10/10! Thank you:)

Nica Life

Easy to install. Works as advertised. Help desk was very quick when we had an issue with our mobile app.

Speedlab

We are very happy with the app and use it on both our stores. The support from the team is exceptional. Will definitely recommend.

Little Toy Tribe

Love the app and their support is really great when needed! We have been using it for years and highly reccommend :)