Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

The Ragged Priest

Great app & really helpful team - made many changes to help integrate with our store and nothing has been too much trouble for them to assist with

SOCO foods Co.,Ltd

お気に入りボタンを無料で追加、カスタマイズが可能です。ボタンを追加すると、お客様が商品を見たり、購入に繋がりやすくなります。
ボタンの変更がすぐに反映されなかったのが気になりましたが、それもカスタマーサポートに相談したらすぐに直して下さいました。

CRYSTALS.COM

Great app so far! The team was very helpful in getting this set up for our store!
Would recommend this

Clionadh Cosmetics

This is a great app for our customers. As a business that has a large catalogue of products, it's a great way for customers to organize and save items that they wish to purchase. Also, the ability to add all to cart with the single click of a button is a game changer for them!

mini mavericks

Amazing customer service. So helpful and app works great. Team was able to help customize everything I was looking for.

The Meadow

Great so far! Just downloaded it a week ago. Had some button alignment issues and rather than having to reach out to a coder, Swym was quick to jump in and resolve the issue. Great support! Overall, the simplicity of the app is great. Not too invasive on your website at all. Loving this app!

Rug Depot Shop

Super customer service! they are really quick to fix any issue or inquiry you may have. I recently installed the app and so far I love the features and how user-friendly it is. 5 stars!

BASIC MADE CO

I have installed both Wishlist and Back in Stock and Anshu was there to help me along the way. The customer service is amazing and I'd recommend the apps!

Tiệm Mọt Tại Pháp

I have just installed Wishlist Plus and got some problems of configuration, but the Customer service team helped me a lot and very very fast, still in the process of experimenting Wishlist App, thank you guys for saving me many hours of handling the problems ;)

Marianne Style

The app. helped increase my revenues 10-20% each month. I highly recommend implementing on your stores.