Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Mizensir.ch

Location Switzerland

Application trés utile et un support technique ultra efficace, plus est impossible !
Une société sérieuse qui vous permet de personnaliser l'app selon vos besoins.

AA DANCE COSTUMES

Great App to provide your customers to save their favorites products and share them with their friends and family. The installation is a breeze and you can reach their support staff at all times. They will take care of you! Strongly recommended

Studio B

I recently installed this app and had some issues coding it into my store, the team were super helpful and had it sorted straightaway for me so my customers can now enjoy using it. Thank you :)

Partify Canada

The app is very powerful and easy to use. The customer service is fantastic and quick to respond and know exactly how to fix an issue.

Hola Princesa

Muy buen servicio al cliente. Atendieron nuestros requerimientos en menos de 24horas. Una app bastante práctica y eficaz.

Take It Global Sdn Bhd (873326-P)

Great customer service. Helped us install the icon on our header. Also seems to be the only app who has Social Proof set up (shows the number of times an item is wishlisted)

Oasis Date Gardens®

At the time of this review they have 1540+ reviews and 5 star. It's for a reason. The app works well, nice UX/UI and great support. Great app for us. Our inventory sells out and customers want to know when they're back in stock. This app cuts down on all the phone calls and emails from customers. Big time saver.

Bevo

As I could not add the wishlist icon on the header side due to different theme, I contacted the customer service team to help out on it. They did really quickly and very prompt in replying. Very good customer service from them. The customer service team were super friendly and the person that helped me was Shreya. Thank you very much for helping out!

LOODA

Best collaboration request experience.
Support team responded very quickly with the best communication skills.Everything was going under a warming attitude and their explanation was very clear and professional.

Leukbook

This is a really powerful tool, which should cover all your wishlist related requirements. And the support team is very responsive and quick, really helped us out.