Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 18, 2022

Great pleasure to work with the support team, thank you very much for your service. The possibilities in this app are very great.

inwohn.de
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 9, 2022

We have just started using Wishlist Plus. Installation required some coding for our website, however, the team were quick and efficient to reply to emails and organise the installation. We highly recommend Wishlist Plus for your wishlist app.

Big & Little Dogs ®
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 5, 2022

Very easy to install and looks amazing when integrated. Functionality wise it is extremely easy to use for the end user. Thank you wishlist plus.

BookStation
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 4, 2022

This app is easy to use and provide many functionalities. Customer support was also excellent . Worth to use !

Omnēque
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 3, 2022

This app is super easy to use and integrates into your Shopify store right away! I messaged customer support and they got back to me within a few hours with super helpful and friendly customer service.

Rudder USA
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 3, 2022

Dispongo de la opción gratuita y muy bien. Tuve problemas para configurarlo y para que la apariencia se asemejara al tema de mi web y los de soporte me lo hicieron todo.

Belletica
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 1, 2022

I used this app and found very helpful. Working smoothly without any technical problem. I recommend this.

Remjack LLC
India
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
October 28, 2022

This is a very useful app. We have been using it for 2 years. Currently on the pro plan. Support has been great. Highly recommend this.

Mercaso
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 27, 2022

Rahul was very helpful and completed updates for the app very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Wishlist

SkinShop
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 31, 2023

Great customer service! Thank you for helping me. The application works well for my needs for the moment. amazing!thanks

HIPOK