Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

NATION LTD

Nice app, with a wonderful support team who is thorough, collaborative, and responsive. They worked directly with our team on improvements that we could make to our store to drive more conversions with wishlist.

ellie + co.

It is quite an Intuitive app, with easy navigation. Support team is really helpful and quick to respond!

Nky Chic

I love this APP but I love the customer support even more! They are very FAST and responsive! Highly recommend!

Lingerie XOXO

I already love this app! It is just what I was looking for. The app was super easy to setup, the functionality is great, and the design is nice. Their customer service is responsive and friendly. They quickly addressed a question I had and made the changes for me.

Bordignon Stone

Our experience using the Wishlist Plus app has been fantastic! The support team responds very quickly and is always willing to offer help with tweaking features of the app to integrate well into our website. Would highly recommend using this app!

APM Monaco

We had a little issue to integrate and the guys have been massively fast to reply and fix. Really good!

GIVA Jewellery

Tried the free version, then upgraded to the paid version for two stores. Pros: excellent customer support, readily available APIs to sync between store and app, detailed analytics about various wishlist actions and conversions. Good going team!

Smallsteps.green Store 綠印生活坊

been using the free plan version. very fast respond when asked for help and solved my problem nicely.

esskateboarding-us

very happy with the wishlist plus app. We have it on multiple shopify stores and it's functionality and ease of set up and use is great. Also really happy with the support team who was able to help us get all our sites dialed with any issued we ran into.

GINGER BOUTIQUE

Don't install this. The app redirects to their website and has changed my link to my website in spite of I have already deleted from my apps. I Can't add the wishlist to my store and can't complete setup because the app seems to be broken.

June 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have designed our app codes to ensure that the functionalities of existing elements on your store are not altered in any way. Also, our app doesn't have a feature where it automatically updates a reference to an existing link to our website.

We can certainly help to check on what is causing the redirection. Our support team has already reached out to you over an email, to help to debug this further and to ensure that the app is set up correctly on your store. You can reply to our email or write to us at support@swymcorp.com - we would be more than happy to help you.