Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 18, 2022

This is by far the most satisfying wishlist I've ever used. The support was fast and the function is good

Kirakira World
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 17, 2022

We are launching a new Shopify store and have selected Wishlist Plus for our new site. While our site is still not yet live, the team at Wishlist Plus has been super responsive and helpful in getting our legacy wish lists into Shopify and integrating the app on our new site.

J. Stockard Fly Fishing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 17, 2022

extremely helpful staff, always willing to help out if needed. The only thing id say is their downfall is how not all the "fixes" they provide, don't really fix it, however, that also can just be because I didn't clearly understand the steps. but regardless there always there to help so its not that much of an issue.

Lost Soulz
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 12, 2022

Highly recommend Wishlist Plus- We have trialed other similar apps in the past and found them to impact the stores theme in a negative way. Not the case with Wishlist Plus, works perfectly and does not impact the theme. Plenty of features too!

iShopBrands.com.au
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 11, 2022

The app works really well for us and the support team has been super helpful in answering our queries. Can recommend it!

Lichthaus Mösch
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 10, 2022

Brilliantly responsive and helpful. The wishlist is great and we love that guests can create and save wishlists too. The support team made some custom changes for us quickly, optimistically and helpfully. Thanks very much.

BowsBoutiques
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 6, 2022

This app allowed me to easily add a wishlist to our shop. The customer service was super responsive to help me format the heart widget to match our site look and feel.

Noble
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 5, 2022

Great app, awesome customer service, and some of the best documentation I've ever seen. Highly recommended

Random Golf Club
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 30, 2022

I had to purchase the paid version in order to have the customization I wanted and I wasn’t able to do it all by myself, but the Support team is very professional and helpful.
Don’t have too much experience yet with the app, but for the moment I’m happy about this investment.

The Secret of Style
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 28, 2022

Amazing customer service! The app works really well with our theme. Simple and very easy to integrate, and well organized documentation to help make it look good on your site.

Alice Lane Home Collection