Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

ハウジー

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

デフォルトの英語表記から日本語への変更をお願いしたのですが、迅速丁寧にご対応いただきました。翻訳の内容を細かく調節させていただけたので、ありがたかったです。
また、価格の表示について併せて質問させていただいたのですが、日本に合わせた表示の仕方について詳しくヘルプをご用意いただいていて戸惑うことなく変更することができました。丁寧なサポートに感謝です。

3Eliott

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the best apps my website has. Customer service is fast and efficient. They solved an issue in no time.

LaLa Horse LTD

I LOVE this app! Well, not just the app, but the AMAZING customer service! I needed some help getting it installed, and they helped out quickly, and made the whole process a joy to behold! If only every app worked this well, and had such great customer support!

Sexy Emporium

This app is very useful for online ecommerce stores. The customer support s excellent and work hard to quickly fix any issues you will face. Thank you.

iLevel Lab

Time spent using app Over 3 years

STAY AWAY FROM THISDEVELOPER! the app is crap and when you try to remove it they will crash your website! we installed a new app and were trying for over 2 months to remove their code on the back end! it is impossible to remove!!!!!!!!!! I gave them access again to remove it on the draft theme I created, they crashed that theme, it was showing 404 error, and then they proceeded to mess with the live theme (which worked ok) and now i have a bunch of heart icons on pages (two per page) and on the landing page which were not there yesterday! Absolutely unprofessional to intentionally put bugs in the theme just because we switched to another app!

July 29, 2022

Hello Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We generally follow the process of not making any code edits to the live theme without approval - and that's been true in your case as well. We have been updating only the draft theme that you had created for us. Our support team has shared a video recording of the edits that were made which clearly highlighted the theme name. We'd never intentionally create issues with the theme files and crash your store.

We have requested multiple times to get on a call with us to explain the errors in the draft theme and why we feel the error was pointing to a different source. We still want to help you in removing the app snippets from your theme files. Our team has responded to your email, hopefully, we can get on call this time, to address the open issues.

Divine Feminine Works

This is a really nice app. I found it fairly easy to set up, and when I did have questions, customer service was fast and very helpful. I'm waiting to see how the app performs with sales, but otherwise, I would recommend it.

Flora By Millie

Location Australia

Had a problem so contacted support & they responded straight away. They were very helpful & understanding.

Sneakers Dealers™️

Location France

Great app, works perfectly and stellar support! Highly recommended. ......................................

にじいろOUTDOOR

Location Japan

サポートセンターの方の対応が素早く、アプリも使いやすいのでお勧めできます。
セットアップ方法のページがあるので初心者にも設置しやすかったです。
また、ウィッシュリストの表示を日本語に変更する際、管理画面からの設定方法がわからなかったためhelpページのチャットで問い合わせました。すぐに返事が返ってきて、表示を切り替えてくれました。
サポートセンターの対応に感謝します。 The support center for this app is quick to respond.
I appreciate the support center's response.

Midnight Station Gallery

The app has worked beautifully and their support team has been incredibly helpful in getting us set up. Highly recommend.