Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Super application ! cette option est indispensable pour une boutique en ligne. Le support technique est très compètent, joignable 24/24h et ils répondent rapidement .Je voudrais aussi vraiment remercier et féliciter Abhishek du support qui à su répondre à toutes mes demandes avec professionnalisme et patiente bref... je recommande à 100%. Pour info, ils peuvent configurer l'appli dans la langue de votre choix.

ACCA KAPPA

Wishlist Plus is a fantastic, simple to use tool to drive more business. Installation was a breeze and their support team was very engaging and amazingly fast with customizations to match our overall site look and feel. We are very happy and 100% recommend it!

Sabi Swimwear

decided to use this app over the others on a free trial basis and so far it has been great! Quick and friendly service!

Brooklyn Haberdashery

Two main reasons to use this particular wishlist app: 1. The guest interface is very easy to use. It's clean and does what it's supposed to, and it's never buggy.
2. Swym's customer support is on point. When I reached out for assistance linking the app to my store, they were quick to respond. They went ahead and fixed the problem for me, but they also succinctly explained why it was occurring, providing a link on what I need to do next time. No judgy tone, just being informative. (Basically, I needed to validate my code files after updating my theme.) I value that kind of efficiency.

Is To Me

Great ap[p, far better than others we have tried! the team is responsive to tweaks and is quick to do so. Early days but we are are sure the app will perform as good as we expect.

Portland Game Library

Excellent wishlist app with great support. We are using it a little differently than most stores, and the support has been very helpful in helping to configure the app for our needs.

Oxy-shop

Great app and the support team is spot on. What else to ask for from them and a lot of clients are using it.

テスト環境

This app is very powerful.
If you have any questions or want to do something, support will kindly respond to you.
It is recommended!

Karen Cooper Gallery

Customer support is superb, the problem I reported was taken care of within an hour and the support tech was extremely helpful and kind. Thanks for the superb service!

Fit Loves You

Quelques difficultés d'installation au départ mais le service client a été au top ! Je suis satisfaite de cette application gratuite pour le moment.