Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Rylee Roo

Very pleased with this app and the support. I was in the process of finalizing the theme for my website and I kept updating the theme version prior to launching and the Swym team was always quick to respond to my request to update the code each time I updated my theme with no questions asked.

Weir3Peas Gifts & Novelties

The app works great. I had trouble adding the wishlist button to my menu, but the support team did it for me.

Equiluxe

It's perfect. The developers were also extremely helpful and quick to respond. I asked them if they could put the icon in the header bar FOR ME, even though I do not have a paid subscription; they did it for me in a bat of an eye, and it's exactly what I wanted. You'll be pleased.

The Tried Equestrian

We just downloaded the app and installed after a review was published asking for our site to offer this feature. It was then backed up by 98% Yes rating in an IG poll. The team made set up easy and helped install the functionality for us quickly. So far we're seeing customers using it and we're continuing to learn about all of the customer retention features offered!

belledesoiree.com

So far I think this app is great. I wanted to create a wishlist for the store. But what is the best is the team. I had some issues setting it up re the code and they were wonderful. They installed it for me which was an immense help. Thank you again. I will not hesitate to contact them again.

X Jewellery

Customer support was quick to respond to my request and helped me out with everything I needed help with.

KAYULAMA Home

This app works for me & the customer support team is helpful. I needed help to set things up and it only take them a day to do so.

Balparts

This application is very useful. And the team is so helpful. They fixed my problem immediately. Thanks

Muscle Nation | Gym Apparel & Supplements

The app has a lot of great features. For us the big things are:
- Tracking conversions from the wishlist
- Klaviyo integration to automate emails
- Multiple lists
If you're happy with how the app looks and functions out of the box then you'll be happy with it. However, if you want to customise and bring your own experience to the app then you'll have some trouble. The documentation is very fragmented and a lot of things are just missing altogether. The JS SDK for example has a lot of features but the variable names are poorly labelled and there's barely any documentation that explains the built-in event system.

May 17, 2021

Hello Mark,

Thank you for​ taking the time and leaving a review. I am sorry that you had a difficult time reaching out to our support team. Our support staffs are available round the clock on weekdays on emails and chat. Also, we are available to attend to any priority issues over the weekend.

Like we mentioned in our chat conversation, it appears that we were responding to your support requests but your email responses didn't make it to our mailbox. We will surely investigate further to see why your emails are not getting delivered at our end.

To make sure your open issues are addressed, our support team executives have reached out to you via a different channel. Looking forward to assisting you further.

Cycology Clothing AUS

We just started our trial of Wishlist and needed support to get the set up right on desktop and mobile. The developers at Swyn have been very helpful in this regard and have implemented what we required with no development required on our side.
We have not yet been able to assess the effectiveness of the app but in terms of implementation ease and support, a definite 5 star performance.