Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Ameluska Jewelry

If you have put all your effort in creating a solid website and need a good application and a competent, dedicated support team that really helps you out when you need it, don't think twice: install Wishlist Plus and trust Swymcorp. It is a pleasure to find such a professional company with knowledgeable experts. Thanks to Neeraj for his awesome job. Hope we continue working together for years.

Sunhoney

Some of the best customer service I've ever received from an app! They resolve my problems within minutes and make sure it's to our liking! The wishlist interface is also so perfect for my customers to save products to come back to later and works perfectly! Recommend 10/10! Thank you:)

Nica Life

Easy to install. Works as advertised. Help desk was very quick when we had an issue with our mobile app.

Speedlab

We are very happy with the app and use it on both our stores. The support from the team is exceptional. Will definitely recommend.

Little Toy Tribe

Love the app and their support is really great when needed! We have been using it for years and highly reccommend :)

Lulu and Roo

AMAZING App, We had a slight issue but the service team was on it, they are awesome. HUGE game changer for our business, well-done team!

P448

This app is great! Their customer service is awesome and they were quick to help me customize my email template with our brand's custom font. App is easy to use!

DEAR MILER

Swym Support Team was supportive of fixing the problem I had by providing a specific code and telling me where to add it. For more complicated parts, they are willing to solve the problem. Highly satisfied with the experience of using this app.

colorscalender

The support team is amazing. Quick Email response with professional assistance even for the free plan, that surprised me. Recommended.

ニシナらくらく店舗受取サービス

It's great because when I contact you by email, I get a reply very quickly. Even if you don't understand something, you will get an answer immediately, which is very helpful.