Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus | Reviews

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

SMAIBULUN

This APP is awesome and I strongly recommend other new ecommerce users to install this app which brings best customer experience. The customer support team is amazing!

Dakire

I'm using the app for our ecommerce website and it's run correctly. I have received a very good and quick support too, to set up the app on my store. Thank you guys.

Luxury Floor Lamps LLC

In building our website and installing Wishlist, Anshu assisted us with fixing the placement of the heart icon and our 'add to cart' button. Our theme was shifting the layout, but Anshu was able to adjust the icon accordingly. Anshu's response time was quick and provided excellent customer service!

Manou Antwerp

Great app, and the best customer service I've ever experienced! They are polite and even made little changes of the app specific to my needs. What a excellent service! :-)

Rylee Roo

Very pleased with this app and the support. I was in the process of finalizing the theme for my website and I kept updating the theme version prior to launching and the Swym team was always quick to respond to my request to update the code each time I updated my theme with no questions asked.

Weir3Peas Gifts & Novelties

The app works great. I had trouble adding the wishlist button to my menu, but the support team did it for me.

Equiluxe

It's perfect. The developers were also extremely helpful and quick to respond. I asked them if they could put the icon in the header bar FOR ME, even though I do not have a paid subscription; they did it for me in a bat of an eye, and it's exactly what I wanted. You'll be pleased.

The Tried Equestrian

We just downloaded the app and installed after a review was published asking for our site to offer this feature. It was then backed up by 98% Yes rating in an IG poll. The team made set up easy and helped install the functionality for us quickly. So far we're seeing customers using it and we're continuing to learn about all of the customer retention features offered!

belledesoiree.com

So far I think this app is great. I wanted to create a wishlist for the store. But what is the best is the team. I had some issues setting it up re the code and they were wonderful. They installed it for me which was an immense help. Thank you again. I will not hesitate to contact them again.

X Jewellery

Customer support was quick to respond to my request and helped me out with everything I needed help with.