Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

FRW Apparel

Excellent service and very useful for our customers that want to throw lots of items into their wishlist for outfit planning. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to enhance the shopping experience in their store.

Marie Jardin

Not a one click Setup - but a great and quick Support Team that provides you anything that you might need for an installation. Can definitly recommend the app to all advanced users, devs and agencies - not a perfect solution for beginners though. App works just as expected and is modifyable a lot

All4KidsOnline

Fast customer service & very helpful app. Ability to open wish-list across devices is really helpful.

LAVIO

Honestly such a good app. The installation was easy and customer service was great. So glad I came across this app!

Fairbow

The app gives as it promises. I am happy with the speed the support team helps. The app works well in our theme and looks good.

WaterField Designs

We just started using the app. I like the way the team helped us customize it to meet our store needs. They were very responsive and I have a good feeling that this is a partnership.

Corner Market Club

I tried to code in the 'heart' icon at the top of my screen however I couldn't quite get it right. Emailed the team and it was fixed immediately. Thank you so much! great support team!!

Bonsai Tree (Pty) Ltd.

This was the Wishlist with the most users/reviews so I installed. A few things did not work right out the box but support were quick to resolve it. Had feedback from a few customers already saying they were very happy I had finally made wishlists possible for them. So far so good!

Vyable Beauty

Really easy integration and the support team were super fast and very helpful! Highly recommended! Nice!

Marija Beatus collection

I used this app for adding a wish list to my store. Customer service was very fast and helpful. I recommend!