Wishlist Plus , 2,013 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its reliable functionality and user-friendly interface. It integrates seamlessly with platforms like Klaviyo and offers a range of customization options. While its pricing is generally reasonable, some premium features may be costly for small businesses. Standout features include a guest wishlist, social sharing, and automated notifications for price drops and stock availability. The support team is responsive and efficient, enhancing the shopping experience and adding value to stores.

December 13, 2023

Impressed with the responsive and helpful customer support. They promptly addressed my queries and provided valuable assistance throughout.

Accessorize with Style
Kenya
2 months using the app
December 18, 2023

The integration process was extremely easy and the assistance I received when installing the program was fantastic.

The Autism Helper
About 1 month using the app
January 19, 2024

was able to help me very quickly. I can recommend it to all of you.

Mein Shop
Switzerland
2 days using the app
November 25, 2023

I haven't had many issues with this app, which is wonderful. When I have though, the help has been really prompt. Making sure the integration to my website is seamless and the aesthetic is the same as my theme. I've been super happy with the support, which I find is rare now days. Great app. Great price (free) and it does what I need it to do. Thank you.

Ocean Peak Designs
Almost 2 years using the app
November 21, 2023

Super quick support! Helped me with my button placement immediately!

Marla Aaron
About 3 years using the app
November 23, 2023

Great service and great app. I highly recommend any store to use this. They respond right away whenever I needed them and they are always there to make customizations and make sure you are satisfied. Thanks to Amanchi for helping A++ from me. If you need a wishlist app this is the one.

Aspire Auto Accessories
About 2 years using the app
November 15, 2023

This company's customer support was truly amazing.
It's fast anyway! And you can see that they are carefully reading the customer's questions.
All your questions will be answered thoroughly, so your problem will be resolved quickly and your work will be completed.
I think everyone knows that speed is very important when running a shop.
I was so impressed with their customer support that I decided to upgrade my plan. Because it's very safe.

TC JAPAN
Japan
Over 4 years using the app
December 13, 2023

Immediate rev. When you set it up and link it, customers will start using it creating passive rev! Customer support for any help is amazing too! Highly recommend.

Grass Roots Farmers' Cooperative
28 days using the app
November 15, 2023

Sehr schnelle und kompetente Bearbeitung. Man wird sofort aufgefangen.

Brilli-fy
Spain
About 3 years using the app
November 17, 2023

Great app for businesses. Some components of customisation were not as straight forward for the regular user, however, in saying that, their tech support has been top notch! They were so helpful and prompt with helping me implement changes during a particularly busy Black Friday sale period.

Noted Co.