Reviews (2,116)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for boosting customer retention and enhancing targeted marketing. They praise its affordability, easy customization, and smooth integration. Features like back-in-stock alerts, gift lists, and guest wishlist are seen as game-changers. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt and professional service. Merchants also appreciate the insightful metrics, mobile integration via REST API, and the app's ability to engage undecided customers. The app's potential to generate extra profit and the support team's dedication to resolving issues promptly are also highly praised.

June 29, 2024

looks good so far and when I had questions the first day I had quick response. I'm sure my customers will like this

PolishPottery.com
4 days using the app
March 23, 2024

The app is great and works beautifully. And the support team is amazing if you need anything! but take long time to give reply of mail.

Sovrano
India
3 months using the app
April 17, 2024

So far, my experience has been a positive one. There were quite a few issues with setting the app up on my store, but the support team was very responsive.

Unity Tree Apparel
4 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Bonne application, service très rapide en cas de problème je recommande.

God's Favorite
France
20 days using the app
November 17, 2023

So far I have had one customer use the app, but I will be sending out an email soon reminding everyone that it is available.

Comebeedazzled
October 9, 2023

Fantastic support team, great app. Just wish it had a little more customization outside of custom CSS. Highly recommend.

Simple Switch
Over 2 years using the app
September 5, 2023

The support for this app is great, timely and with exceptional follow up to ensure you are happy. Really looking forward to seeing any developments they may have in the future! Well done team ;0)

Painted Bird Vintage Boutique & The Aviary
New Zealand
October 27, 2023

Customer service chat was great! I had a hard time navigating the app regarding a Klaviyo integration but that was likely due to my lack of knowledge.

Shepherd's Fashions
October 17, 2023

So far I’m very happy with Wishlist Plus. It integrates very nicely with my site, and the customer service from the Wishlist team is very responsive. Highly recommended!

Todsky’s Magic Shop
20 days using the app
December 13, 2023

Impressed with the responsive and helpful customer support. They promptly addressed my queries and provided valuable assistance throughout.

Accessorize with Style