Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Spart

This app was just what we were looking for. A wishlist that's easy to set up and get going. All we wanted was a simple wishlist, which we got but you can do a lot more with this app. There are some minor things limiting the customizability of the app which would make me rate 4 start. But their support is like none other and I would rate 6 stars if I could because of that. They offered free help and assisted us with all the help we needed to get the wishlist to where we wanted it. All this before I even purchased a subscription. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a wishlist, simple or otherwise!

Nominal

Works exactly as advertised and helps our customers keep track of the items they love but haven't purchased yet. The Wishlist team is also always there to help us if we ever need assistance or clarification. Highly recommended!

Twootie Tarte

I love this app! I got the free version to start off with since I was making some upgrades to my website. It's super easy to use and straight forward. Customize the colors and buttons to suit your shop's aesthetic! When I had changed my theme the wishlist app stopped working. I contacted them and they fixed the problem very quickly. I was impressed and I am truly grateful! I'm mainly giving it a test to see how frequently my customers utilize the function before upgrading but so far I'm really enjoying the app! I've wanted a wishlist function to my site for so long I hate that I waited over 2 years to get it but I love the addition. Keep up the great work!

Eyefood Factory France

It is quiet difficult to find the good app for your Wishlist : so many ! I am developing websites for many clients and decide to stick to that one from now. I like it is integrated with other apps, and the way the list is displayed. Much better than other , with direct access to payment page or to variants/description. The fact that the Wishlist is connected to an address email is also a plus as clients do not have to create an account to access their list on all their devices. It is does the job, and the entry level plan gives you everything for an affordable price. I personally found the other plans tway too expensive for the benefits but it probably answers needs of large stores (...). I like the availability of the support and you will need them as most of the integration and translation job has to be handle by them. Be aware of that. It can seem annoying but in fact they can do more than if it was 'tab option' in the app. They are really good at integrated the app the way you want. At least they acknowledge the fact you need them so do no hesitate to contact them. For example I asked them to add a feature so people can add or remove from their list by clicking the add button instead of having to go to the list and press remove. Was done in 24h. Oh ! Before I forget, a feature I really like is that the app keep track of how many times the products has been added in a list. It is display next to the button ‘add to favorite’ on each products page and it is adding life on your website. Cool feature.

Fashion Vocal

Great app and customer support. Support works quickly and does a great job answering your request. It completed our look.

Camilla Simonsen

Nice app, easy to install. Good customization options. I changed theme and had some questions and contacted the support team and got quick response and help.

Field Goods

This app has been everything we needed and then some. The team at Swym has always been super responsive and tremendously helpful with updates and customization and guidance. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Joselie

I used this help and it really help me to solve my issue and really helpful support and gives me custom coding for wishlist functionality working on header.
And Customer support and technical staff was awesome.
Nailed it.
Go for it this app don't think so much.

Unbrandead

This app works great! Customer Service is excellent, answered my questions quickly and assisted me easily in changing the position of the button and adding it to my collections page with a tutorial that was easy and simple enough to follow for a novice at coding. Thanks for the great app!

Movemetica

Great app and the customer support is amazing. Can highly recommend this app. https://movemetica.com/