Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

CushionDept.com

Anshu & Shaik were great in helping me refine this app to my store. Would definitely recommend if your theme doesn't include a wishlist.

Reign Jewelry and Accessories

Easy to setup. Great app to have for a basic wishlist option for your customers or browsing guests..

iconografi

Easy to set up and use - and support responded in a timely manner, able to assist with my questions!

Flavoo

Customer service is excellent! I had a few issues implementing the app with my theme, but they fixed it right away.

plombelec-distribution

The Swym Support service is quick and efficient ! Thank you for the help. You can download this app !

SpeedCubeShop

Gopinath was very helpful and fast to reply with help! The app is very easy to use and customers seem to enjoy the interface.

Green Acres Nursery & Supply

Using the app to assist customers with organizing projects. So far the app is running well. Also, the customer service is great!

Pirkey

Wishlist Plus is a must. They helped me set everything up for my personal website. Highly recommend!

Belanima

I wanted something easy to use and that looks nice. They helped me set it up when I struggled to do so on my own. highly recommend

Koin-uk

Works well and customisable. Good support. Got what I needed done pretty quickly. The only thing looks smart