Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Kaly Ora

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

so easy to use and integrate! love it and customer support replies very fast if needed, would definitely recommend

Electric Family

We are in the process of setting up this app now and the support team has been a huge help with building a custom integration to our site.

Lotta wünscht sich was

Location Germany

Great app, great, fast and nice support and definitely a plus for user experiences - in German and English.

Jordans Jewellers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really helpful and quick to respond to any of the problems on the site. Would highly recommend! I also love the heart icon really makes a difference on our site.

scanasia-as

Location Norway

Love the fast support. This app has multiple lists and that is a big requirement from my customer. Easy to use!

Brimstone&Bone, Co.

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great so far! Customer service assisted me quickly with installment help and the app works easy on our site. It's great being able to see what people are adding to their list as we try to utilize this information to better their experiences with our shop.

YWF

I had the best experience with Swym Corporation. I had trouble adding the heart-icon to my header. I contacted support and they set it up for me in a matter of seconds. I was really impressed. Thank you Swym.

Blush and Bold Collective

The app is great for my needs and they have great customer service. I was in need of assistance with installing the app and they were quick to respond and assist.

Seagrape Apothecary

Had an issue with our site not showing the wishlist button on quickview. Super fast and helpful customer service! Love the app too!

Am Stram Green

Location France

Great app! Best support I had using an app on Shopify. Had trouble implementing myself the application and the support team was able to help me in no time. I really recommend it!