Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Movemetica

Great app and the customer support is amazing. Can highly recommend this app. https://movemetica.com/

KB&Co.

I like how it auto sends a request for a review to customers after purchase. Simple and easy to use and understand.

GALIELLI

I've been testing this app and had some issues to make it run properly in my theme. The support I received was 10 stars. The icon wasn't showing in the nav bar and they fixed it. Then I had an issue with the wishlist heart in the products showing up between the sale price and original price. They fixed that too. For now, everything is going very well and they helped me out solving the problems. I recommend it.

Made to be Free

I’m using the free version for now and when I needed support I received fast and helpful responses. The features looks nice in the site ‘wish list’ and ‘back in stock’. Once I put my site to live mode (at the moment is only published) I will give another review :-)

Adventure Emporium

App barely functioned, which is not a huge issue; Plenty alternatives out there. The issue is that this app left an abundance of its code throughout many files when uninstalled, causing unnecessary files to load, formatting issues, etc. The app developers sent a guide to remove the code. I'm updating review to show that they provide satisfactory customer service, despite the issues with the app.

October 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. With regards to removing the app, we lose access to removing out code the moment you uninstall the app and that prevents us from cleaning up all our files - am sorry about that but it is unfortunately a limitation that we can't do much about. We've documented the steps to remove any remnants in this detailed blog post(https://swym.it/how-do-i-clean-up-my-store-after-i-uninstall-wishlist-plus/) but our support team will help you with the removal as well if you like.

Augustine

Good for 'this item is now on sale' > hoping to use this to clear some sale stock. Also great quick feedback from support! Would definitely recommend.

Rayne's Vanities

I wanted to have a wishlist feature on my website to make it easier for my customers to keep all their favorites in one easy place to view and compare.
I love how this app looks on my website and how easy it was to set up. You can customize the color of the heart icon and a few other options.

You can easily add an item to your list right from the product page. I chose to have the wishlist open in a pop up window and it looks so seamless and professional. You can add whichever item you want to your cart right from your wishlist.
I love how you can email the list to whomever you want and that you can add your email so that you can view your wishlist from multiple devices. Exactly what I was looking for.

I originally I had it set up so that in order to view your list you had to click on the heart icon on the bottom right. Which was so easy to do. But I changed my mind and wanted the heart icon in the header menu bar instead. There is an instructional video that seemed easy to follow and they provided the codes needed but because I was using a custom theme I was having difficulty coding. I emailed support and they responded right away. They were able to move the icon to where I wanted it to be that same night.

I haven't launched my site yet so I can't speak to how it improves conversion but I'm confident it will make shopping easier for my customers!

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

I have been SUPER impressed with the support and communication from the team at Wishlist Plus. We have a fairly detailed integration with our Shopify+ store and they have been helpful with every single question we've had along the way.

I love the integrations, the flexibility, and the clean look and feel we're able to achieve with Wishlist Plus. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Marilag Estate Jewelry

This app is the simplest and most straightforward way to add a wishlist to your website.
Customer support was very friendly and helped me quickly.
Would recommend.

canopyhomeindonesia

I used this application because recomendation from my partner, and I LOVE IT. What I really love it, their team was VERY HELPFUL.

I have a problem, and I chat them and boom they fix it