Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited July 7, 2022

Wishlist Plus is very good! I liked the design. The set-up was easy and support was very quick. Thank you!

BUZZWIT STORE
Japan
Time spent using app: 13 days
July 6, 2022

This app is very great and I really recommend it. The customer service is excellent and Leo is brilliant. Thank you very much for everything.

KIDICHOU
France
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 6, 2022

This app has definitely helped our customers figure out what they really want and has given us more sales!

Piercing Day Studio
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited July 21, 2022

We are using this app for customers' convenient with marketing information.
The vendor is very kind and enthusiastic to improve their app -- they tried for weeks to solve a problem and finally fixed a hard bug.

to blossom
Japan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 27, 2022

I used this app to make my customer enjoy their shopping with us as it really help my customer to save their time instead of search again the product which they interested. The customer service is excellent and really helpful and patience to solve all my issues.

JOM SPORT
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 23, 2022

This is a great app to allow our customers to keep their wish list for future purchases. We have recently had an issue where MS Edge browser was not showing the button. Support was quick to advise and to fix. Great App!

Soap and More
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 22, 2022

App does exactly what I need it to do, and they provide excellent and efficient help wherever needed. Highly recommend

Campus&Co Kaitaia
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 21, 2022

Great support thank you Shreya! We appreciate your swift help and great attitude, it makes all the difference.

Saddle & Canter
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 21, 2022

ARRTI IS THE BEST AND THE SMARTEST HELPER EVER. IM SO GLAD I REACH OUT FOR HELP. THANK YOU AARTI AGAIN

insoshop
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 20, 2022

Thank you for the continuous support for helping with customizing the app to match my website format. The process took some time but I'm very satisfied with it. Nice app!

CHAI