Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Belanima

I wanted something easy to use and that looks nice. They helped me set it up when I struggled to do so on my own. highly recommend

Koin-uk

Works well and customisable. Good support. Got what I needed done pretty quickly. The only thing looks smart

Remains Lighting

I knew I was going to have to do some heavy customization to a wishlist app for my project, but I did not expect for most of it to be already built in with heaps of clear concise documentation. It worked great out-of-the-box and customer service was rapid and spot on helping to integrate with my customized theme (thanks, Gopinath!). Great app and experience.

Dresses Boutique

Really helpfull support team and great app. Looking forward to see what customers add as their faverites..

Urban Nomads

Just started using Wishlist about a week ago, and it's been a great experience so far. Needed some help with minor tweaks to the look & feel and Varun from the support team helped resolve all our questions instantly.

Rio & Bossa

So far, so good. I was seriously thinking on deleting the app 30 minutes after downloading it, simply because i found it to be really hard to install it. I had tried everything under the moon and was at my wits end, so i reached out to them for help late at night, and it was up and running the day after. My shop is not live yet, so i can't tell if it works well.. but i am impressed with the Customer Service. Thank you so much

Colori

This app helped solve my problems in 5 minutes. Answered my questions in a matter of seconds. I highly recommend this app! Good job

Snape Maltings

Great app and even better customer service. I needed quite a bit of help to make the app fit into my theme and Sonali from Swym was brilliant. Their response time was quick and they understood exactly what i needed every time. Brilliant!!

WildBounds

If you're trying to get this app working with Klaviyo - then you have a lot of pain ahead of you. The Klaviyo integration was the main reason we selected this app over other wishlist apps. Given the mostly positive reviews, I was expecting the integration and set-up to be easy and well documented. It's neither. The support team is slow to respond, and when they do respond, the assume a level of understanding which I don't have. There is no documentation on how to complete the Klaviyo integration, and no documentation on how to set up the email flows. Seven weeks after installing the app, I'm still in the dark about what we need to do. I'm not an IT person, but the Swym support team seems to think I am. Proceed with caution.

April 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you had such a disappointing experience with us. I looked through the support request you had open with us and we didn't do nearly enough to make sure you had a smooth onboarding experience, so you are completely justified in feeling let down.

The Klaivyo integration steps are actually documented in detail on our site - you can access these docs at https://swym.it/playbooks/. I am not seeing that we shared this information with you, so we are reviewing our support response to see why that didn't happen. Please accept my sincere apologies, this is not the standard we strive for and we have certainly fallen short in this case. We will follow up with you via email to try and make this right for you, please consider giving us an opportunity to do so.

Sincerely,
Arvind

Plantaholic

The Support was perfect ! I couldn’t put the heart Icon on my header because I don’t know anything about coding plus I have a really complicated theme but they helped me immediately and did all the coding for me. They also always responded quickly. 10/10 would always recommend