Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

MIMOSA Handcrafted

Overall, I like this app. It is a bit overwhelming with all it can do and figuring out how to best use it, but the customer service is great. I would recommend this app.

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care

I love this app. It's easy to install and beautiful. Great customer service! I recommend it. Thanks!

fiftyflowers.com

Very powerful wishlist app. Provides an extensive API reference and examples for customizing its features. The customer support is amazing,

Eighty Seven

So far, so good. The app is working great and the customer service has been fantastic and very helpful.

The Fab Lab Life

The app is great and easy to use! they have an awesome customer support team, I would definitely recommend the app to anyone getting started with Shopify.

Sand Dollar Dubai

A flexible app that does exactly what we want but what really shines is their support. Gopinath and his team are first class!

Modefa

We like the app so far, and the customer service has been great! They helped us in working out some minor issues with the installation.

Loja WeMystic

Really helpful on setting up the plugin. All the changes requested were made quickly. The plugin is very useful and delivers what we expected.

Feel Good Vinyl

Just install it. Support team is perfect. App well integrate on the store and mobile version. Customers start to wishlist. I recommend for large inventory store.

Fabrique François

Super service!! The support team replies very fast with correct solutions. I used the free version in my store and it works properly. The team can help to make the buttons fit better with your lay-out of your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136