Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

God Is Love Apparel

I updated my theme and some of the functionality on the app did not update with the new theme. I contacted support and it was resolved quickly. My overall experience has been quite positive.

DNA Footwear®

Absolutely love how easy this app was to implement into our store and support was quick to help with the small things that needed attention. Everything looks so good and I can't wait to see how much this will help increase our sales!

Whopcart

A must have app for all e-com stores. It really helped me boost my sale. The support team is very professional. Just get it and you don't have to worry about anything.

Lumeers

Perfect! Super app qui permet d'avoir une wishlist au top.
Merci au support client très réactif et qui nous aider.

Löwengrip

Great app and amazing support. An easy app to install. The support team kindly helped us adjust fonts, layout and boxes to fit our unique store. They were very fast and professional. Thank you!

ELTEK Multimedia SRL

Excellent support team. Great app even at the base level. Easy to install and customize the app, with helpful metrics for our store. Great marketing features for advanced plan. A useful tool with great impact. For our clients, it's useful to save products in different lists and for us is great that we can see insights into their needs. This increases customer satisfaction and helps us grow sales. The support team was always extremely responsive and helpful with every request (special thanks to Soutrik for assistance).

Sakura Atelier

Excellent app to help customer save products for later purchase. Great options to share, save different lists, etc. Top customer service. I had a few questions and they helped straight away. Very happy with the service.

Tani Australia

Easy to install and the support team are quick to respond and get any changes done to customise the wishlist to your store.

Ysabel Mora

This app does exactly what is intended to do. Great support. If you want to add a wishlist to your store, give it definitely a try.

Fabrications Ottawa

Great support! I had problems moving the icon and the support helped me immediately. I am very impressed. Four stars only at this point only because I haven't seen customer interaction yet, but I'm sure it'll be positive!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148