Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Modefa

We like the app so far, and the customer service has been great! They helped us in working out some minor issues with the installation.

Loja WeMystic

Really helpful on setting up the plugin. All the changes requested were made quickly. The plugin is very useful and delivers what we expected.

Feel Good Vinyl

Just install it. Support team is perfect. App well integrate on the store and mobile version. Customers start to wishlist. I recommend for large inventory store.

Fabrique François

Super service!! The support team replies very fast with correct solutions. I used the free version in my store and it works properly. The team can help to make the buttons fit better with your lay-out of your store.

Revival

Easy to install & customize . Support was very responsive & willing to help. Using free plan at the moment but looking to upgrade soon. Very useful for both us (the retailer) and our customers!

Hold Brighton

This app comes fresh out the box with many different features. It was easy to set up and the support was very good, quick responses and available at unsociable hours. I was able to customise the app features to fall in line with my store to make my branding consistent.

Original Mattress Company Australia

Great product has saved us so much time and the staff are very helpful if you get stuck with anything they are there to help.

L.A.DEPO(エルエーデポ)

商品ページに日本語URLが含まれる場合にバグがあり、カウントアップされなかったのですが、サポートの方が修正を行ってくれました。時間は予定よりもかかったようですが、これで日本語のショップでも十分実用できるレベルになりました。

Silk Beauty Collection

Amazing customer service, I was having trouble setting up and they sorted out the issues immediately. The app is really great and easy to use, highly recommend.

Lolitas&L

Everything installed, set up really fast with the exceptional help of support. All in free version, which will surely go up due to the very good utilities provided by this application. Thank you very much !!
Special thanks to Anshu for the support service that helped and advise me in an efficient and very fast way.