Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Bestbeads&Beyond

Apps did not work on the new format, and I contact customer service, and they responded very quickly and solved the issues right away. Great customer service and product

Black Donkey

Location Netherlands

It is a very nice app to work with with many possibilities.
The help service is quick to respond and ready to help. Definitely recommended app!

Banglez Bazar

This is one of the most easiest app to work with. One of the Shopify Gurus mentioned I didn't have a favorites on my shop. I check out the app store and saw many rave reviews for this app. They helped me resolve a simple question speedily, glad I have Wishlist Plus!

Morrison Hotel Gallery

GREAT APP with excellent customer support. Helped troubleshoot our HubSpot integration issues very quickly, highly recommended.

Yes Bebe

Expensive to set up if you're migrating from another service, but the platform itself is really good and the customer service is excellent

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy

This app is great! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

The Voice Clinic™

Location South Africa

I required some assistance with configuring the wishlist app on our site. The Swym Support team was super efficient and helped us get the required layout. Two thumbs up!

Luna&theMagpie

I would really recommend this app, it looks great on my store and means my customers can easily create a wish list. This was easy to install and the support team are brilliant.

Jack & Dianne™

Location Australia

Needed to make some small adjustments which the team at Swym did with no fuss. Would highly recommend.

SOJA Apparel

Location Australia

I had a bit of trouble integrating the wishlist into my shopify theme, but after one email to customer support the Swym team integrated everything for me and even styled it to my specifications. Incredible customer service, and the application is exactly what I hoped for. Highly recommend.