Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

M1インソール公式サイト

This app shows me the number of people who have signed up for wilshlist. As a result, my site's sales have increased. I also had a problem changing to a new theme, but the support staff was able to solve it in one day.

Neptari

I use this app to configure my wishlist button, it depends on your theme the process to install it properly, but even if its difficult, the support was so nice and I finally get all I want!

Tatiana Tretyak Brand

Great customer support, They act in a timely manner and get things done the right way. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a wishlist solution for your store

Anne Vaughan Designs

really great app, easy functionality - would recommend to others, just wish the css was a little easier to edit to make colors brand match our site. but support helped out and got it done!

McKees37.com

Great app so far, and the support is fantastic. I would highly recommend this app to anyone. It is also very easy for customers to use.

Page One

Buena app para incluir multiples listas de deseo en nuestra tienda. El equipo de soporte nos ayudó con todo lo que les pedimos

The Ragged Priest

Great app & really helpful team - made many changes to help integrate with our store and nothing has been too much trouble for them to assist with

SOCO foods Co.,Ltd

お気に入りボタンを無料で追加、カスタマイズが可能です。ボタンを追加すると、お客様が商品を見たり、購入に繋がりやすくなります。
ボタンの変更がすぐに反映されなかったのが気になりましたが、それもカスタマーサポートに相談したらすぐに直して下さいました。

CRYSTALS.COM

Great app so far! The team was very helpful in getting this set up for our store!
Would recommend this

Clionadh Cosmetics

This is a great app for our customers. As a business that has a large catalogue of products, it's a great way for customers to organize and save items that they wish to purchase. Also, the ability to add all to cart with the single click of a button is a game changer for them!