Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Blush and Bold Collective

The app is great for my needs and they have great customer service. I was in need of assistance with installing the app and they were quick to respond and assist.

Seagrape Apothecary

Had an issue with our site not showing the wishlist button on quickview. Super fast and helpful customer service! Love the app too!

Am Stram Green

Great app! Best support I had using an app on Shopify. Had trouble implementing myself the application and the support team was able to help me in no time. I really recommend it!

Mademoiselle-Tissus.com

Excellent support client ! Je recommande fortement. Réponse aux mails très rapide, efficaces, je suis vraiment satisfaite . Merci beaucoup

SupplementSource.ca

Customer service was available right away ... do they even sleep?? Easy to use. App integration looks great on our site. Customers are already using it.

Varily Jewelry

Super helpful customer service and the app does what it promises. Recommended! Especially as a free option to try it out it's great

BENISOUK

great app and awesome customer service, easy to deal with, and so much value for our website and UX. thank you!

Parkin and Gerrish

Anshu-Swym was brilliant. I struggled to add the coding myself and he was straight on the case and has helped me build a website of dreams (or wishes!)

VANILIA

Happy with the broad possibilities of the app and the support team is very quick and helpful. I would definitely recommend SWYM.

Encore Records Ltd

Customers have been using the Wishlist feature since we added it. Quick and easy and the conversions have been good ! Very pleased !!