Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Lola Dré

Easy to set up and does the job very well. I created a custom wishlist page and I needed some assistance, the support was quick and to the point. Great app!

Rachel Comey

We have recently installed this app and have worked closely with it's support team to get it customized to our site. They have been extremely responsive and helpful with every request. If they were able to do it, they happily made the changes or walked me through what we needed to do to make the changes we wanted. I cannot recommend their team enough. I have found other apps to be limiting in their customization and response from their support team, but this app has met every request with a solution that worked for us.

Safari Direct Japan (Ichiro Inc.)

他のアプリとの連携が取れず相談させていただきました。
カスタマイズ相談のレスポンスが早く大変助かりました。
干渉を避けるためのコードも提供くださりスムーズに実装可能でした。
柔軟性の高い素晴らしいアプリだと思います。

It's Juliet

Had a developer install this on our store. The only thing that looks nice is the heart icon. It's not intuitive, pretty, easily customizable, or easy to integrate with Klaviyo. Hoping to get help from them and I have emailed a few times. We upgraded because I thought it would become customizable. Not at all. Also, I asked for help with the mobile button, but no help and had to figure out the code on my own. Now likely have to hire a design to make it look ok before it ruins our store's look if no one else answers. Would love some help. Thanks.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Our Wishlist Plus app is completely customizable. We should be able to guide you to match the appearance of the app with that of your theme. Also, our Integration with Klaviyo is mostly automated.

Our support team can certainly help you to get the app customized on your store and help to validate the Integration with Klaviyo. We have already emailed you with our observations and next steps. You can reply to our email and we would be happy to help you further!

EDGE of EMBER

Used this app as our intro to wishlist on the website, functions well & helpful CS! Just bear in mind you will need developers to customise how you'd like it to look.

Lindsay Letters®

Customer service was very responsive and helpful! We had some issues getting things set up the way we want them, due to the complexity of our products, and the team was able to provide a solution.

M1インソール公式サイト

This app shows me the number of people who have signed up for wilshlist. As a result, my site's sales have increased. I also had a problem changing to a new theme, but the support staff was able to solve it in one day.

Neptari

I use this app to configure my wishlist button, it depends on your theme the process to install it properly, but even if its difficult, the support was so nice and I finally get all I want!

Tatiana Tretyak Brand

Great customer support, They act in a timely manner and get things done the right way. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a wishlist solution for your store

Anne Vaughan Designs

really great app, easy functionality - would recommend to others, just wish the css was a little easier to edit to make colors brand match our site. but support helped out and got it done!