Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Intimately Yours Limited

Most excellent experience. Fantastic customer support. Fast turnaround. Would recommend to others. A++++++

Gym & Fitness AUS (Sandbox)

The App is pretty easy to setup, there are some bugs on their end but their support assisted us right and was able to fix the issues in due time.

Treasured Memories

Amazing app and fast support! The Team is very quick to solve my issues. I definitely recommend this app!

Alea Inc

It has ruin my collection page after uninstalling it, I have code everywhere, originally we deletes it because we decided not to use it and search another way

The Mane Fetish

I used this app and it helps me convert to sales. Customer service was fast and helpful. Thanks again.

West Carolina

This app is super useful. When I was having issues with coding and installing the app, the help team were very useful and quick at responding. They helped me greatly and I would 100% recommend this app!

MORANZANI

This app does exactly what you need. It is simple to customise and use at the same time. The customer end is brilliant and a must have for any Shopify store. The support team are excellent and immediately helped us when we were struggling with some integration. They took on the responsibility and sorted the issue out immediately. Great App!

Leo Chevon

Really great customer service and great to communicate with. The response time on mail is fast. Recommended.

Board Store Skateboard Shop

Really wonderful app! I found it really easy to use and the support team super responsive & helpful, I'm very impressed :) Thanks!

The Lord Of The Magic

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.