Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Scarlett Poppies

Location United Arab Emirates

Great customer service, fully customizable. I had some small requests and the team answered me right away.
I totally recommend.

BLACKTAILOR

Location Hong Kong SAR

Support are very helpful, quick response and completely solve the problem. Hope you can add feature for future version - automatically add code to newly published live theme.
10/10

Capucelli

Amazing! easy to use and customer service will actually work with you and fix any issue. A++++ Thank you !

GRUPET

Location Mexico

Gran servicio y soporte. Es una aplicación muy buena, fácil de usar y los desarrolladores son muy atentos.

HINOYA Online Store

Location Japan

I've just installed this APP, and I didn't understand what I should do to show wishlist icons on the top page and collection pages. However, their support is just great. I asked how to solve my issues by e-mail, and they gave us proper solutions so quickly. Thank you very much. 英語のアプリなので最初は分かりずらい部分がありましたが、適切かつ迅速なサポートで問題があっという間に解決できました。ありがとうございます。

Web Global Sales

Location Spain

Genial trato y servicio! La aplicación es excelente.
Tenia varios problemas y me los han sabido solucionar en menos de un dia. Gracias!

the28throse

Location Australia

I really enjoy using this wishlist app to help improve my website. The customer service is impressive helping adjust every details that I asked for. I would recommend this app to anyone including the ones who are just starting their business.

Reborn Dolls by Sara

I LOVE this app! Aarti from Swym helped me when I had some trouble navigating the code, and my website is exactly what I envisioned now! I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Diamond Painting Shoppe

Excellent app and the support team is spot on. The service team is very helpful and quick to respond. This app does exactly what is intended to do. I would recommend for any eCommerce.

Oukside

Location Italy

HUUUGE and GREAT job, awesome support. The app does what it have to does without headache of code & co, and without "assault" from the developer asking to buying something else, even in the free plan.