Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Material X World

The BEST! Incredibly responsive, helpful, and true pros! I would be totally lost without this app. I have asked so many questions and every time my answer is kindly and quickly answered, they app itself is totally comprehensive and integrates with more than I could even think of! I'm seriously thrilled to have found this app!

Casing Studio

Didn't work initially using Empire Theme. Requested support and they managed to fix the problem straightaway. I also made some special request to further improve the interface in my e-commerce store. All of this completed within 24 hours. Top notch support and the app works great, even with a free plan. The social counter is a plus for me.

GymFits

Great App, features, and navigation. Excellent customer service, Krishnan was the representative that assisted me on several occasions, each time I received top customer service and a solution to my problems. Continue doing a great job, guys!

SACRIZE

This app works great, and the customer service is good. It has all functions that I need. Recommend it!

Outdoor eStore Australia

so far so good installation support was good to get it working with our theme. looks good. The site is not live yet so can't report on usefulness yet. But support has been fantastic to date.

Springer's

Great customer service, thank you! I had an issue with the link (which was an oversight on my part) and the team was able to fix it.

Winerie

The app is very good, it really helps convert the visitors, but Anshu's support is great and fast, we recommend it!

pequitobun Jewellery

I am on the free version of this plan as I don't have so many visitors to my site yet. Despite that I'm not paying anything, Sonali provided amazing customer support, with extremely prompt replies (we corresponded back and forth over weeks), and helped me to customise their app to my site and trouble-shoot problems. The app is very user-friendly and I'm really enjoying it for allowing my customers to favourite items. Thank you, and keep up the great work and customer service!

Gigi's

Very good customer service, they reply very fast and were able to solve my problems. So far very happy with the app.

KAVIAR

I really love the app. The support team is the bomb.com. They went over and beyond to meet my needs. Thank you again!