Wishlist Plus , 1,980 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its wishlist creation and management features, noting its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and customization capabilities. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient assistance. The app's integration with platforms like Klaviyo is also appreciated. Some merchants reported increased conversion rates after implementation. However, a few found the premium features expensive and desired more analytics and customization options.

October 23, 2023

Great app! Our customers get notified ASAP when a product is restocked.!\

Thank you!

GB Wear
Almost 2 years using the app
November 24, 2023

The Support Team has been great! The team has made all the edits we have requested in a timely manner.

Lili Claspe

INFINITY Norge
Norway
Over 3 years using the app
November 8, 2023

I started to use this app a few weeks ago the support team was wonderful in helping me to set it up. I definitely recommend the app to track your customers wishlists.

Gabriela Fuente Exclusive Design Studio
Iceland
22 days using the app
November 7, 2023

I am very satisfied, I had some problems with the colors and they were so kind to fix it quickly and exactly as I wanted it to be.

VAYA VINTAGE
Greece
16 days using the app
November 8, 2023

The online service is great, the customer service is very patient and helped me solve the problem quickly.

JSAUX
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
October 26, 2023

Easy install and friendly customer service. They got the app looking perfect to match my store. I like how easy it is for everyone to use this holiday season.

Paola's Pixels
About 1 month using the app
October 9, 2023

Fantastic support team, great app. Just wish it had a little more customization outside of custom CSS. Highly recommend.

Simple Switch
Over 2 years using the app
October 17, 2023

They were SO SO helpful when I needed it! Answered all my emails in a timely manner. And checked in on me regularly Would highly recommend!

6 months using the app