Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Smallsteps.green Store 綠印生活坊

been using the free plan version. very fast respond when asked for help and solved my problem nicely.

esskateboarding-us

very happy with the wishlist plus app. We have it on multiple shopify stores and it's functionality and ease of set up and use is great. Also really happy with the support team who was able to help us get all our sites dialed with any issued we ran into.

GINGER BOUTIQUE

Don't install this. The app redirects to their website and has changed my link to my website in spite of I have already deleted from my apps. I Can't add the wishlist to my store and can't complete setup because the app seems to be broken.

June 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have designed our app codes to ensure that the functionalities of existing elements on your store are not altered in any way. Also, our app doesn't have a feature where it automatically updates a reference to an existing link to our website.

We can certainly help to check on what is causing the redirection. Our support team has already reached out to you over an email, to help to debug this further and to ensure that the app is set up correctly on your store. You can reply to our email or write to us at support@swymcorp.com - we would be more than happy to help you.

Future Harvest

Had some issues / bugs with installing the app. Support was very helpful and even phoned me to make sure I got it installed correctly. Everything is working smoothly now and we'll see how it goes! Thanks

June 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that you had a difficult time installing our application and reaching out to us. Usually, the initial setup wouldn't take much time and the app should get installed automatically once the basic configurations are selected.

We have done a quick review of our app settings on your store and have ensured that the basic functionalities are working as expected now. We have also dropped a note to you with our observations and best practices to ensure the app is completely optimized in your store. We see that you were able to reach out to the support team a while ago and we have responded to your questions over a support ticket as well. In case if you would need any further assistance, please feel free to write back on the same email thread or write to us at support@swymcorp.com and we would be more than happy to help you.

JBNL Curiosity Shop

Worse app ever... Completely overtook my store. Change "add to cart" to "add to wishlist" and then when I uninstalled it, I now have no button at all. I had 5 potential customers on my site and they couldn't even think to buy anything because there wasn't an option.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our app codes are designed to inject the Add to Wishlist button dynamically on the product pages, without making any changes to the product page theme/liquid files. By doing that, we will make sure that the performance of other elements on your store is not altered in any way - especially the critical elements of the store like that of Add to cart. Purchase activity and conversion are critical measures for us and we have ensured that our app codes don't come in the way of any functionalities of your store that impacts these metrics.

We noticed that you have uninstalled the app and we are sorry to see you go. If you would like us to set up the app on a non-live theme and verify the functionalities, we can surely help in doing that. Our support team has reached out to you over an email with this information. You can reply to that email or write to us at support@swymcorp.com and one of us can surely assist you further.

Will's Vegan Store

This app is great, it lets my customers have multiple wish lists. It links nicely into the store through the top banner and product pages, you can also link into the footer. The menus and features work nicely, and you can change the look to fit your site. The support is 100% they are very helpful and give you comprehensive feedback and solutions. It would be good to have more configurable options in the app - you can change a lot of things but some colour scheme changes have to be made on request - but they will do this for you if you request. Great app and great support!

Cuddle Decor

We couldn't be happier! The support is superb and they always reply to our inquires in minutes. We needed some custom fields and they happily fulfilled our needs. If you are looking for some great app for your site, stop looking around and add this one, you won't regret it! Thank you so much for all your care and support, Swym team! We love it! 100+++

ÉTERNE

This app works great! Support staff is very responsive, and even helped us create a color customization.

Sarosi

This app looks amazing on the webshop. Works really well, and super quick and friendly customer service. Can definitely recommend it!

HI-LIFE Minimal

very very very very very good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa