Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Aksels

Time spent using app About 1 year

These guys are AWESOME! Did a bunch of coding for us for no charge to get us exactly what we wanted. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Barrister and Mann LLC

Excellent application and excellent service. I was having some trouble installing the access button in our store template and Swym took care of it no trouble at all.

Teaspoon Tea Co

Time spent using app 1 day

Works really well and has an excellent support service. I recommend this app to any Shopify owner, it’s great.

ALICHEETAH

Location Italy

Mi hanno supportato e sono davvero felice di sapere che lo staff è presente per ogni evenienza. Grazie a tutto lo staff!

luxe.zen

Time spent using app About 1 year

Rating 5 stars for the customer support. We had a minor formatting issue when some work was completed on our shop but support resolved in less than a day. Thank you!

Hubman and Chubgirl

App customer support was really friendly and helpful to set up the things we needed for our store. Fast response and efficient work, thanks!

ALEYOLE JEWELRY

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very good customer service, helps us with any doubt and problem. And the tool is very customizable (by code)

Neusin

Location China

I'm trying the free version now and I feel fine, but the overall presentation in the window I need to optimize a bit more, the customer service is very good, thanks a lot.

TRANSATY

Location France

Très bonne application. Les développeurs de cette application ont été d'une grande aide. Je suis content

Model Train Market

Great app with great support. Wishlist works seamlessly. I love seeing what my customers are interest in. It more than pays for itself every month. As for customer support, they help customize the app to match our website with no problems. They respond quickly to custom request, sometimes within just a few minutes. Kudos to a great team. Keep up the good work and thank you for a great product.