Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

© vierglueck.de

We are not yet live, so I can't share actual experience in the usage and benefits of the app but the support team was extremely helpful in getting everything setup - quick and very professional!

Fine bed linens from Italy

Excellent app and good support service for those without technical skills. It is often difficult to put a link on the product page where you want it

Curate Beauty

A great app but what's more impressive is the team behind it, they're quick to help and always on hand for speedy adjustments which is so rare to come by.

LED Solutions

Great app.Highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly

I got support from a guy named Anshu!
Perfect support, fast, accurate! I tested a bunch of different apps, but decided to go with this one, which has great features and support!

Amal Beauty by Amal

Excellent customer service! Contacted the app developers and received a response and resolution within 2 hours.

ART ARK®

Very happy with the app and support is first class. I originally had a cheaper app but you could tell. If you're happy with a few extra dollars it's worth it.

Larchives

Really good app and has really good support. The CS team was awesome. As a web developer, I asked for some help, They are really helpful. Shared me very specific documents and guidelines. Thank you so much again!

Christmas Cozy

Just downloaded this app today, so I am using the free version to start. One small piece of the app just didn't quite fit my brand and Abhishek was right on top of it. Customer service A+++! It took maybe 5 minutes and was done exactly as I pictured it. 10/10 highly recommend this app!

Glamwiz India

An amazing plugin for all the beginners. Not only this plugin is free to install but the customer support is so quick. They offered me quick help in installing the plugin by editing our store's code and also when I needed changes in its placement, they helped me with the same. Highly recommend!!