Wishlist Plus , 1,865 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its efficient wishlist management and seamless store integration. They appreciate its features like social sharing, automated notifications about price drops and stock availability, and back-in-stock emails. The app's customization and translation capabilities, along with its analytics and integration with platforms like Klaviyo, are seen as beneficial for understanding customer behavior. Many commend the prompt and dedicated customer support.

April 24, 2020

I've had a few little glitches here and there, but the support staff is amazing and really quick to respond. I find the plans a little more expensive than some of the options out there, but all-in-all we're happy with this app.

nailbasics-ca
September 15, 2017

Great app with good customer service! We definitely recommend having a wishlist, to keep your shoppers coming back.

Closet Access
5 months using the app
October 14, 2021

Great support! I had problems moving the icon and the support helped me immediately. I am very impressed. Four stars only at this point only because I haven't seen customer interaction yet, but I'm sure it'll be positive!

Fabrications Ottawa
About 21 hours using the app
August 29, 2019

this is a great app, I used the free trail and it gave me what I want. I wish to have more customizing option in the free trail in the future

Find me a dress
Jordan
October 25, 2018

I've had some contact with the support team and they are very helpful. We haven't had the chance to road-test this app too much yet but the nice support asked for a review, so here goes. The headline is a little confusing "14-day free trial" but there is a FREE version with no deadline? I assume the 14-day'er is for the all-bells-and-whistles version. Looking ahead, I don't think this app deserves 5-stars. You see, I begrudge paying for a wish-list app in the first place - Shopify should include one. Then I ask myself whether the basic pay-version of this app is worth $9.99, a monthly fee equal to 1/3 the price of Shopify's monthly fee for their basic plan. I don't think it is...you get a lot of Shopify for $29.99. Wish-lists are a nice addition...I never use them personally (I just add to cart)...but shoppers like them so I can see the benefit. It would be interesting to experience a lot of wish-list use, then turn it off to see how sales are affected (maybe the developer can give some data?). I may have a different view after road-testing the app more extensively...

Vandiva
2 months using the app
January 19, 2018

This is a great app. It was a little glitchy at first and I had to uninstall and reinstall several times because it wouldn't let me switch styles. But once I got my style the way I liked it and the colors right, it has been working great.

Electricbicycleusa
About 2 months using the app
June 1, 2018

I downloaded the app few days ago and I loved it! Very efficient because customers can save to their wishlist and come back later to buy the items they chose. The customer support team is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Twist And Shake
Lebanon
April 3, 2018

there was a glitch after registering that did not allow me to go back into the dashboard to make visual changes.

I emailed support and they responded and resolved it quickly.

Superior Blue Studio
August 30, 2017

Really cool app! Helps a lot in making it look more professional and adds good value to the UE. Cheers!

Tudofitness
Brazil
29 days using the app
March 16, 2019

This app is very useful for only store business. This will helps your online store for marketing strategy. Thanks

ShopiTreat