Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

Bella’s Bead Supply

Great app. I had a couple of questions and I scheduled a call and a zoom meeting. Darya’s customer services was amazing.

MOMMEE COFFEE

So far the Synder team has been wonderful. I needed their help with setting up the demo and spoke with two members of the team - Kay and Anna. They both were very patient and helpful. I look forward to exploring how the app can work for our business. We sell on both Amazon and Shopify.

UK Ergonomics

The App appears to do everything I want it to. Shopify payments & PayPal integration. Hopefully this will minimise my processes now.

BUCKETS

I am using this app to sync my Shopify data with QB. It's super easy to use and when I did have a question regarding reconciliation, Lizzie helped me through it with some easy to understand resources. Would recommend to anyone looking to make the Shopify > QB process smooth!

Squidpoxy

This is by far the best sync app I've tried. Super user friendly and the staff is so helpful. I had a problem with tax code while importation and Yar was able to help me in the best way. Thank you so much!

Dutton Brown

Customer service is great! I had an issue with a transaction not properly importing and Helen was there to answer and solve my problem! It is super easy to get in contact with customer service.

GGV Eyewear

Synder has been a complete life saver for our business. In terms of automating the process between Shopify & Quickbooks I couldn't think of a tool which could do a better job. The smart rules option is super handy for country based tax codes and the customer service, in particular Pauline is very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend !

Kyan Cuisine

We love Synder! This is definitely the perfect app if you have a Shopify stores and want to optimize the accounting part of it into Quickbooks online. Saves you a lot of time!

Curry on a Stik

I must thank Lizie and her staff at Synder. There staff straighten out many problems with Quickbooks and with out Synder I do not know what I would have done. I do recommend to use this company. It will save you time and aggravation.

Le Cadeau Français®

Synder is a huge time saver ! This is definitely the perfect tool if you run one or several Shopify stores and want to automize the accounting part of it into Quickbooks online. Basically, Synder will be able to do following tasks in bulk : create sales receipts in QBO, sync the Stripe payout and reconciliate both in Quickbooks in one-click. And it totally removes the hassle of accounting for Stripe fees, refunds or other e-commerce accounting specificts...