Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

Lynn & Liana Serveware

We migrated from Sage50 to QBO and we used snyder to import transactions into QBO and it worked great. I had a question and the chat was fast and Kiryl was able to answer my questions quickly. Great service.

Air Daddy

Had some trouble setting it up at first, but Tony really came through and the app is exactly what I needed to focus on sales and not stress about accounting.

JuNula

As a food producer who sells direct to consumers on Shopify as well as at farmers markets, we needed a solution to help reconcile online payments through Shopify as well as in-person payments using Square. Our strength is in creating and selling granola, not doing accounting. Synder solved our issues for us, helping us reconcile bank deposits with sales - as well as sorting sales taxes for a number of taxing entities. The Synder support team was great, too, helping us onboard quickly.

La Môme Bijou

very happy with this app. makes life really easy when using QBO. and the ladies from the support team are amazing. patient and the have all the answers. thanks Lizzie, Anastasia and Nataly. I recommend using Synder.

Lolablue Living

Thank you Oxy at Synder for your help with my Shopify issue. Thank you for help and speedy response.

What's Up Gran-Hola

I was new to the app and Tony was very helpful in getting me all set up with a plan that fit my company's needs. Great customer service

Alaska Arctic Tours LLC

This app is just too difficult to integrate. Straight out of the gate I got a password reset e-mail. Why reset? I never setup a password. Then an e-mail from the CEO. Then another to finish integration. That's what I've been trying to do!!!! Tony Bondar did not help. Uninstalling !!!!

NewBeeDrone

I've been using the app for a few months now and it integrates really well with QB! Not only can I have multiple payment accounts automatically sync through Synder, but I also created categorization rules to automatically apply the right labels to each transaction. On top of that, Lizzie from the customer support team is responsive and actually helpful. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to automate their QB more.

AlaskaChaga

This company has shady business practices. I signed up for the monthly plan and was hit with the annual charge on my AMEX. When I e-mailed customer support just a few days after the charge to ask what was going on, I was told all sales are final. I was eventually offered an additional 20% off of the annual plan fee. Somehow they had a no refund policy but they are able to fractionally credit back my account instead of switching it over to a monthly plan like I originally signed up for. This is something you would would expect at a night market in a third world location. I mentioned to Shopify upon uninstalling that they should investigate this app and remove it from their app store. We use Shopify because it is an excellent product with top notch customer service and we expect the same from the apps being offered on its App Store. TL;DR: A massive disapointment and a waste of $400 that the company refuses to return but will continue to "negotiate" on.

February 2, 2021

Hello Michael,
We are sorry for the situation. Synder indeed has monthly and yearly pricing, however the amount you are going to be charged depends on the plan you manually select on the billing page, on the yearly plans tab it indicates the exact amount you are going to be charged for before you complete the payment. Synder has an absolutely free trial with no credit card required, therefore our FAQ page and Terms and Conditions state that once you subscribe to a paid plan the charge is non-refundable. Being a solution with more than 1000 reviews on QuickBooks marketplace, we pay a lot of attention to communication with our customers keeping it as transparent as possible.
Our representative contacted you to find the best solution, so that you could continue using Synder without any negative experience on the background. So we are glad to see you back!

Pet Shield Australia

Hard 2 stars or soft 3 stars. The platform seemed easy to use. I was more than happy to subscribe but before I did I had some questions and wanted to be shown how to use the website via a demo (which is standard with most SAAS businesses). I was told there are webinars or paid personal demos. Now call me old fashion but shouldn't the salesperson be courting the client? It also makes me think if this is the way I am treated as new business AKA a hot prospect how will I be treated when I have joined! My advice to the CEO or head of sales is to think about your target market. You are targeting people who are busy and want the accounting side of things to be taken care of. If there is software that can help me with bookkeeping whether it is $50 or $150 a month does not matter. I would happily pay more to have my hand held and shown exactly how to use it only think about it at tax time. Not only that, I would probably never change even if there was a cheaper alternative on the market as it would be more hassle than it is worth. For these reasons I have uninstalled Synder and will use one of their competitors which I hope will show more customer care.

December 28, 2020

Dear William,
I am very sorry for any inconvenience. We offer free weekly webinars and personal demos, for which you can sign up from the app or via the link that was emailed by our specialists. You can also contact the support team via email, phone, or the in-app chat (all of the options are available to trial users) and directly ask any questions you might have to make sure the app suits your business needs. Regarding your case, our management team contacted you additionally to solve the issue and make sure you have all the necessary details to make an informed decision. We will be glad to have you back and to customize Synder in accordance with your preferences!