Synder

Synder | Reviews

by CloudBusiness Inc

Simplify accounting for your business

Earth Fairy

Very happy with the onboarding service I received from Tony, looking forward to a seamless integration.

Priority Goodies

We love Synder as it automates things so nicely. Our bookkeeper was very happy we signed up and are using this app. Highly recommended!

QS Components

Using this app to sync our E-Commerce stores with QBO. The customer support has been very very helpful. So far very pleased with the app.

Powder Paws Snowshoes

Liza Nikanovich was great to deal with and answered all of my questions.I highly recommend. Very friendly!

Pamplemousse Peluches

George from support was able to clarify all my questions and help me configure correctly the connection between shopify, stripe and quickbooks.
This kind of accounting setup is not usually easy but here the support made all the difference. I recommend strongly.

Shine LED

A great app for syncing transactions from Shopify to Quickbooks. Vita was super helpful in setting up the app and with the new addition of unlimited integrations, its even better!

MobileTech Ltd.

I just want to say that the support from both Vita and Darya has been amazing. They really do try and help and stuck with me with all my pain points. So far, Synder has been great to work with.

ShopEmie

So far so good. Using this to sync Shopify and Quickbooks. We have had a few sessions with Tony who has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is so kind, patient, and knowledgable and has taken the time to diligently help us through all of our needs.

Joy2b

Synder really helps us integrate all of our sales into Quickbooks so we can get a handle on our inventory, profits & full accounting. Highly recommend

2002FAQ

Great for all Shopify and other app transactions. Process all payments through one source and see them all in Quickbooks. Have been using Synder for a few years now and just recently added Shopify. All is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11