Synder

Synder | Reviews

by CloudBusiness Inc

Simplify accounting for your business

Overtek

Hugely powerful application backed with top notch support, thank you Sasha Pavelchuk. If you want to focus more of your time doing the important things to grow your business over multiple sales channels and not waste your time on QBO accounts, look no further.

Indisposable

We used Synder to import transaction data into quickbooks from several months back. Other apps we looked at didn't allow us to sync the old data, which was far too much to input manually. We got a call from their support team, and Lizzie was able to help us set the system up so that it would require little input from us moving forward. Would definitely recommend to sync Shopify data with QBO!

Little L's Artisan Dog Treats

We have been using this app for over 4 months now, to sync our Shopify and Square transactions with QB - and we are 100% satisfied with the service. The app is easy to configure, and the customer support is superb. Lizzie has been especially super helpful! She has helped us with every step, from the initial setup and configuration to monthly updates and occasional questions from Quickbooks team. This is one of a few apps that let's you separate Shopify fees from the rest of the transactions - so your QB bookkeeper/accountant will love it. Definitely deserves 5 stars review!

Hammerhead

This App has been great to automate our sales and cash transfers into QBO. Darya with Synder and I had several calls to walk through the integration and making rules which was super helpful. I am considering using this App with another client as well. I would highly recommend.

GRLSWIRL

The support is really good at working with you on figuring out how to best sync data into your system and the rep I had, Kiryl, was able to give me the technical information I was looking for to finalize my decision on moving forward. The data that gets pulled is very easy to sync and matches correctly instead of using journal entries like other software I've used. I definitely recommend this if you're using Shopify and Paypal for your business because it will help centralize the data you need as a business owner or bookkeeper.

DANSE DE PARIS

This app is absolutely fantastic!! It has saved us so much time in bookkeeping. Beyond that, their customer service goes above and beyond to help you with any synching issues including having their developers create new protocols!!

The Explorers Club Outfitters

We are very happy the Synder App. It is user friendly and integrates well with Quickbooks Online (“QBO”). Transactions through Shopify and Stripe are automatically recorded to QBO. The “receive payment/invoicing” function provides a means for international credit cards to be processed using Stripe. The Synder support staff is very professional and responsive. I want to especially thank Darya Kisel for all her help, answering questions, walking me through demos, and introducing me to Synder features helpful to our organization.

KOS.com

We have received AMAZING support from the Synder team, mainly Anna & Darya, who has spent countless hours assisting our company in customizing the app to fit our needs. They are experts in the integration of Synder and QuickBooks and are always available and communicative regarding any questions or issues we may have.

Keevo

This app really simplified and shorten the time I spend on reconciliation. I definitly recommand it. Also customer service agents are really helpful. - Nathalie

The Paschal Lamb

I was trying to understand how my sales and payouts are configured in Synder and the flow into QBO. The Synder rep, Kyril was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. -Julia