Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

Protection Evolved

Great stuff. Works with Amazon and works with Shopify and works with quickbooks. Everything that I needed.

Bella’s Bead Supply

Great app. I had a couple of questions and I scheduled a call and a zoom meeting. Darya’s customer services was amazing.

TRADE-X Distribution

The app helps a lot with seamless workflow integration. Once you are done with the initial set-up (e.g. linking your platforms where Snyder's customer service is top notch support), everything is just automated - a true time saver!

MOMMEE COFFEE

So far the Synder team has been wonderful. I needed their help with setting up the demo and spoke with two members of the team - Kay and Anna. They both were very patient and helpful. I look forward to exploring how the app can work for our business. We sell on both Amazon and Shopify.

UK Ergonomics

The App appears to do everything I want it to. Shopify payments & PayPal integration. Hopefully this will minimise my processes now.

BUCKETS

I am using this app to sync my Shopify data with QB. It's super easy to use and when I did have a question regarding reconciliation, Lizzie helped me through it with some easy to understand resources. Would recommend to anyone looking to make the Shopify > QB process smooth!

Squidpoxy

This is by far the best sync app I've tried. Super user friendly and the staff is so helpful. I had a problem with tax code while importation and Yar was able to help me in the best way. Thank you so much!

Dutton Brown

Customer service is great! I had an issue with a transaction not properly importing and Helen was there to answer and solve my problem! It is super easy to get in contact with customer service.

GGV Eyewear

Synder has been a complete life saver for our business. In terms of automating the process between Shopify & Quickbooks I couldn't think of a tool which could do a better job. The smart rules option is super handy for country based tax codes and the customer service, in particular Pauline is very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend !

Kyan Cuisine

We love Synder! This is definitely the perfect app if you have a Shopify stores and want to optimize the accounting part of it into Quickbooks online. Saves you a lot of time!