Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

Kalosophie

This app is a time/life saver! I highly recommend it - it syncs all my shopify transactions to Quickbooks automatically and saves so much time and the setup was easy. The support is amazing! The only thing I wish that it did sync that it doesn't is my shopify subscription bills. I am still doing this manually. P.S. Darya is the best!

Hevy Hauling

Synder has made our accounting workflow seamless! and Darya was super helpful when we had issues and was able to guide us through the app!

QuillsCoffee

Synder has done a great job automating our accounting process for sales in Quickbooks & Shopify. We have been so impressed! Kiryl made sure we had the correct amount of syncs for our size business.

Rylee Roo

I am actually super impressed with this app. It takes all of the timely accounting work off of my plate and truly automates my transactions in QuickBooks. Snyder was one of the only apps that would work with QuickBooks Desktop Pro which is a huge plus for me (most others only work with QuickBooks Online which I don't have). I am very happy I found this app. Customer service is also extremely helpful. I had been playing around with the app for months trying to decided if it was right for me and they answered all of my questions even thought I wasn't technically a customer yet because my shop hadn't launched. I am now launched and have had some transactions to actually test and it works seamlessly for both Shopify and PayPal. Lizzie with customer service has been a big help making sure I have everything set up properly and to my liking and answering all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this app for your store.

Jackson's Naturals

James, Kiryl, and Lizzie have been super helpful as we configure everything to our needs. I like the app so far, totally customizable which is essential for our needs!

Sprout Home

As COO of a bookkeeping firm I work with many apps that connect to QuickBooks and I have to say Lizzie and the Synder Team really do a fantastic job of support clients. They also have a great product with good options for customization. Since my first review I also need to add Anna and Tony are also really responsive and helpful. It appears the culture at Synder is customer focused. Great partner.

Anew Vita

Just trying out this new app and so far it is excellent. Customer service from Lizzie was the best! She helped me troubleshoot and onboard perfectly!

Leaf & Clay

I use Snyder to import and sync data from PayPal, Stripe and Shopify to our QuickBooks. The app does a great job, however, the best feature of the Snyder app is the customer service they provide. Not only are they available both by chat and live, but they respond almost immediately to any issue. One of their customer service associates, Lizzie, took a great deal of time to help us solve a very complex sync issue caused by us on our end. Many companies would simply tell you it isn't their app or problem that is the issue. Lizzie helped diagnose the underlying issue that allowed us to resolve a very frustrating problem She is great! I have also had the opportunity, when setting up the Snyder app to work with Ted. We went back and forth on a chat session until everything was set up and operating perfectly. Overall, as I said, app is great, but Lizzie is the best and Ted gets the job done.

COMMUTER VAN CONVERSIONS and More

This is exactly what i was looking for, I cant wait to start using this app to help streamline my business. Customer service has been great and Vita has been very tentative to our needs.

Moonizip

Great app, it helps connect automatically my Amazon, Stripe, and Paypal sales with quickbooks. Great customer service as well, Kiryl helped me a lot.