Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

Curry on a Stik

I must thank Lizie and her staff at Synder. There staff straighten out many problems with Quickbooks and with out Synder I do not know what I would have done. I do recommend to use this company. It will save you time and aggravation.

Le Cadeau Français®

Synder is a huge time saver ! This is definitely the perfect tool if you run one or several Shopify stores and want to automize the accounting part of it into Quickbooks online. Basically, Synder will be able to do following tasks in bulk : create sales receipts in QBO, sync the Stripe payout and reconciliate both in Quickbooks in one-click. And it totally removes the hassle of accounting for Stripe fees, refunds or other e-commerce accounting specificts...

Big Love Baking Company

This app is what you need if you need detailed reconciliation with Shopify and Quickbooks. The basic connection does surface level importing, but this app helps categorize your products, shopify fees, and taxes.

Change Her Story

This app is a life saver! It helped me to get current and organized, now staying organized will be so much easier. Thank you for making my life easier! And when I needed help, Kiryl was spot on and speedy! Thanks, Kiryl! Update 6/17 Today I needed help and Lizzie and Tony from Tech were amazing! speedy solution!

Patrol Academy

This application has been very helpful in integrating Amazon with Quickbooks. It pulls in all transaction details into Quickbooks, and Ted also assisted with the Smart Rules to automate the assignment of the correct GL category I wanted based on the Description of the expense. Really surprised to receive help so late in the evening too - apparently they provide support 21/5. Thanks Ted!

Silly Dog Studios

I needed some help with a question with the app and Lizzie in support was so helpful in researching my issue and giving me great information about how the product works and what I did or didn't need to do. Makes it nice to know that the product has such good support behind it.

Lion’s Roar

Helen from customer service was very helpful and tried as much as possible to help when i had issues with the app.

MoonVella

Ted from the customer support is very helpful and makes your life easy when it comes setting up the app.

Mill Gap Farms

I purchased this app because we use shopify for our organic maple farm to process our orders for both retail (our website) and pos (on farm sales). with our website through shopify, we can accept pay pal, amazon, apple etc... we are not a big company but when you get to the point of reconciling these accounts and reporting sales, journal entries are painful and the reporting in shopify at our level is not easy to navigate. We wanted an integration with Quick Books Desktop (not the online version). After searching around this company was my choice. The reason I chose them has to do with their response time during the support chats. So far all my problems were resolved in the chat and I am able to syn my QB and shopify together very easily. Special thanks to each of the representative at Synder for helping me through this process. Helen and Tony's were spot on with their help as was the initial person I talked to when I first landed on their website, Sasha. Top notch support that convinced me they know what they are doing and care about me as a customer. Thanks everyone for your help today!

This Little Goat

Synder app is very user-friendly and syncs in real time. Kiryl, was great answering questions & assisting every step of the way when resolving issues.