Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

Maple Airbrush Supplies

This is an amazing App...I was using a different app that just synced between Shopify and QBO it worked, but no where near this level. No more manual deposits, figuring out returns or changes on orders, fees and taxes PST/GST/HST (Canadian) all taken care of. Super easy set up, great communication with the developer, they even followed up to make sure everything was good. They were open to a suggestion to interrogate with a different payment provider (retail) and are looking into integrating with them. My only regret is not finding this app earlier! The past month has been a breeze, reconciliation was insanely quick!

WebOrange.com

One of the best apps to sync Shopify orders/payments with QuickBooks. Been using it for 2 months now and I am extremely happy with their support and the system.

Pizza Eaters

Recently started using this app to sync all transactions into Quickbooks. It's fast and works seamlessly. Definitely recommend.

Sunja Link Body Shoppe

Synder is a great app that covered all the bases in terms of my Shopify Quickbooks integration: Shopify Payments, Payouts, PayPal, Gift Cards and Canadian Tax rules all sync perfectly. Ted and James were invaluable in getting me setup properly. I am excited to save a whole bunch of time! Thank you

Fenwick Equestrian

The platform continues to improve and the team is knowledgeable and informative. Thanks to Anastasia, Kiryl, George, and others for their exceptional customer service -- taking the time to thoroughly detail processes and resolutions.

Fruta Foods

Best app so far to connect Shopify and XERO.
After many hours spent looking for a descent app to connect XERO and SHOPIFY I think I found "THE ONE"
Thanks Tony for the amazing support setting it up! I sure it will be worth every penny. Joel

Lozza’s Gifts & Homewares

this is the best program, Synder does everything for me so easy to you use. highly recomend. very happy

HowtoMoonshine

This app saves me so much time. It syncs all my transactions so I don't have to. Live Chat Support is great!

G&M Salon Apparel

Live chat support is great! I had a few questions with onboarding and George took his time to answer every question. He was very responsive, offered step by step instructions, and sent screenshots. This is what you call customer service.

Renwick

Synder's client support is awesome! Specifically Helen, who was extremely easy to work with and solved our problem in no time. Very impressed with their willingness to help with any situation and find a quick solution. Would definitely recommend!