Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

La Môme Bijou

very happy with this app. makes life really easy when using QBO. and the ladies from the support team are amazing. patient and the have all the answers. thanks Lizzie, Anastasia and Nataly. I recommend using Synder.

Lolablue Living

Thank you Oxy at Synder for your help with my Shopify issue. Thank you for help and speedy response.

What's Up Gran-Hola

I was new to the app and Tony was very helpful in getting me all set up with a plan that fit my company's needs. Great customer service

NewBeeDrone

I've been using the app for a few months now and it integrates really well with QB! Not only can I have multiple payment accounts automatically sync through Synder, but I also created categorization rules to automatically apply the right labels to each transaction. On top of that, Lizzie from the customer support team is responsive and actually helpful. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to automate their QB more.

Ativo Skincare Inc.

This app has saved us hours and hours of billable bookkeeper work. With the press of a button, all transactions can be synced to our QuickBooks from Shopify and other payment systems. Support has been phenomenal as well. There was an issue with one of our tax IDs showing incorrectly and they called us to get us to fix it. Highly recommend this app. You won't be disappointed.

AyurPrana

I use this app to help me to automate energing sales and payment data from Shopify to Quickbooks Online regardless via the payment was from Shopify CC processing or PayPal. The application not only brings over the payment but it also creates a sales receipt in QBO and then I would match the payments to them. It also separates the payment processing fees so I can track that separately. I do see some issues where some products that I sell online get created twice in the product / service list in QBQ that I need to clean up and merge, but not sure if that is a Synder issue or a shopify issue.

GOOD ROOTS

4 months into using it, I can tell you this app works great syncing the Shopify Store and POS transactions in QuickBooks. I was very impressed not only with their product, but with their top notch support and customer service as well.

Darzi Clothing Co.

Downloaded this app in order to sync payment transactions with Quickbooks. It does exactly that. It was an added and unexpected cost to have to consider if wanting to integrate QB with Shopify payments, but it solves the problem. It seems to work well and customer service, notably Darya, has been helpful when required.

Curation Records

As our business grew, we found that we needed to move all of our books from a manual method to Quickbooks Online. We reviewed a few products and Synder looked like the one we wanted to try. First off let me say that I went into the usage of the app expecting something easy. And by that I mean, install, it goes, it's done. This app is not "easy" but when you think about it you're connecting Shopify to Quickbooks.. and cross populating a LOT of fields. It's not going to be plug and play. No app is. This will take some time to get set properly, there ARE questions you need to answer and things you need to know about how your books process. That's not an unreasonable request, and I think if you connect Shopify to Quickbooks, and you're not an accountant, you should expect it's gonna take you some time. That being said....
We were able to import an entire year's transactions from shopify into quickbooks. We get payments from shopify and paypal. We also get payments in multiple currencies. Synder was able to handle all of that. It works in the background now because it is set up properly. It works. NOW... here's the gotchas. This is my fault, not Synders. I bought the app, and pre-paid for credits. I clicked through really fast and imported everything... and realized I did it wrong. I just wasted all my pre-paid credits. This would be fine if it was a week of data. But I pulled 12 months in. My credits were gone. This all of a sudden became a very expensive project. I called support and explained the situation. 100% my fault, I'm a dummy, I set it up wrong, I screwed it up. They were kind enough to give me back a good percentage of credits. They didn't have to do that. I have placed a LOT of support calls. Support is online, via chat. They are responsive, fast, accurate, and solve the issues for me. Honestly, it's a really good app. My only warning, as I said... if you are linking shopify to ANY quickbooks account.... don't get an app and just click install and run, thinking it's going to be easy and solve your problems. It's not. No app will do that. It's customizable on purpose. But once you do it.... you're set. A great app. Take the time to do it right. I should also add that the support team has called me to check on me, and most recently Darya called to make sure everything was working properly from my support tickets I've sent in, and for a status and review if I had any feedback on stuff, so they could make the product better. Thank you for checking on us Darya!

M-Edition

The app is easy to integrate and info syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks. Darya was super helpful and guided me step by step to set things up. Thank you!!