Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Shopify's best tabs app. Now add tabs to products for free.

The Wheel Agency

Tabs by Station's support team is the best I have ever seen! Meghan and the team are super helpful, knowledgable and skillful!

If I could, I would give 10 stars!

I've utilized Tabs by Station on 2 websites already for almost a year now.

Great UI design, ease of use, and works amazing!

I'm mildly tech-inclined and will try out all apps before settling on one.

I highly recommend this app and stand by the company!

Thanks guys!

Solar13

Fantastic! It does all I need for free Specific product tabs, global tabs, products exclusions, and so much more. Thank you so much, dev team!

Record Culture

Great app that is working really nicely so far and integrating well with our review app. Considering we're only using the free version of this the support is out of this world! Meghan set us all up when we didn't quite understand something and went totally above and beyond to get it how we needed it.

Bargains Grandes

Does exactly what I needed it for! No worries about trying to code stuff... this is super simple yet effective! Just the way it should be! Really cool support staff also made it simple for me to add it to my Booster theme! It's not a typical theme so they went the extra mile to help out. Super happy!

Rejuve Health and Wellness

This app is amazing. Incredibly easy, and it looks damn good.
But the customer service is next level. Shoutout out to Meghan B! She spent her Saturday morning working with me to get the app running in my 3rd party
booster theme. Highly recommend, these people care about what they are doing and are passionate about it. Much respect.

Svaha Apparel

Awesome app- but AMAZING customer service! Shout out to Meghan B. Who literally made the transition seamless- wicked quick replies , and basically did everything for us!! Cannot thank her enough- a lot of apps have great customer service but this was the best and most responsive!

TheAnimeSupply

It's very basic as in if you want this for very short paragraphs then it would be perfect but anything more than three tabs and 2 paragraphs then it stops opening and it just messes up for mobile users mostly. Would have loved this if it didn't have these problems

August 26, 2019

Hi! Thank you so much for the feedback.

We're happy to sort out issues right away but we didn't see any support emails from you nor did we receive any response when we reached out to help.

It's unfortunate that you didn't get to experience the full potential of the app though because it has a number of advanced features, supports an unlimited number of tabs, works with any length or kind of content including paragraphs, images, videos and tables, and is highly mobile friendly.

In case you didn't get our email, we did some investigating and found that your theme's product pages have quite a bit of code for other tabs in them and that causing the problems you were experiencing, especially on mobile.

If you're open to giving it another try we'd love the opportunity to fix the code in your theme and show you how great the app really is!

BIT JEWELRY

I've been using Shopify for almost a decade and I've seen apps and app companies come and go. I use this app because after testing all the others this is the best one for me. If an app does what I need it to do, doesn't look tacky, and the company has good customer support, that’s everything you need.

DIY Pest Control

Great app! The support team are very helpful and respond very quick. A special mention to Megan who has been brilliant throughout.

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have been using Tabs by Station for the last 4 months or so. As I am using the free Shopify theme Debut, it has come in incredibly handy to give my site and product pages a much more polished and compartmentalized look - rendering my site far more professional looking! It works a treat and is always consistent. I have even incorporated the Alireviews app into a Tab so that the reviews appear in an orderly fashion, which has only been made possible because of the fantastic support team. They are awesome and have really helped me out. I have been helped numerous times by customer support agent Meghan. She has been there from the beginning and has always put absolutely every effort into making my requests a reality. And has remained friendly, eager, and courteous even after the 1000th of me contacting her! Greatly appreciate the support of this app, they are hands-on, respond quickly, and will do their best to get the job done.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8