Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily create product tabs with Shopify's best tabs app

Clozet Queenz

My product descriptions were long and I wanted something that would make them easy to navigate and read. I easily installed the Tabs by Station and it made my product descriptions look organized, professional, and easy to read. Customer service is friendly and fast.

I'm giving it a four star because:
1. I wish they would add an option for FAQ/Help Center. I want that page set up differently than the tabs on my product pages.
2. When you make one change, all of your other settings are deleted and restored to default.

www.gizmozes.com

Super easy to use, and really saved me bigtime, fast. I was using an app that just started glitching and wasnt compatible with other apps I was using. Had to come up with a quick and nice looking fix, Tabs by Station hooked me up and the app saved me hours. Thanks bigtime

Vidlogix

This is a rock solid app and with rock solid support. Enough said!

Check out my shop if you are so inclined: vidlogix.com

PRASLIN

pretty good

Aston Group Tile & Stone

THE WORST, DIDNT LIKE IT SO I REMOVED THE APP AND IT COMPLETELY REWROTE MY CODING IN MY STORE HAD TO COMPLETELY RESTART DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

May 7, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We’re really sorry to hear about the trouble but with the way that our app works it’s impossible for all of the coding in a store to be rewritten.

We didn’t see any support requests from you and we tried reaching out but didn’t receive any responses to our emails.

It was very important to us that we determine exactly what caused the problem so that we could make any necessary fixes to our app; however, when we looked into it we found that the issue was actually due to a different app that didn’t uninstall itself properly.

If there’s anything more we can help with please do let us know!

— Meghan

Revive Wear

I used this app for its clean functional display. Plenty of options to change the style and colours to suit your theme. You can add videos or charts to your tabs. FAQS is a great resource. Quick set up and very easy to use. Great monthly price for all the features.

plumbhub.co.uk

Use this app to separate product descriptions from delivery information and customer reviews. Works really smoothly and has lots of different layouts etc to suit your store. Never had any issues... Would recommend

Baby Gift Works

Easy to install, use and set up. Lovely clean look on my website. I have used another tabs app in the past but this one looks much better (and is easier to use).

Jao Brand

This app is amazing. Used it as tabs for the first few years. We are tweaking our site a bit and I wanted to change to accordian style on both desktop and mobile. Meghan was so great at helping me figure out everything I wanted to do, from features to customizations! This app looks great on desktop and mobile and customer service is A+.

Coco & Curl

I've been using this app for about a month to add tabs to products in my multi-vendor marketplace. It's been so easy to use, and is performing just as the description said it would! I'm very happy with it - would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7