Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Shopify's best tabs app. Free and easy tabs for your products.

ReduceQuick

The best customer service i've ever had (Meghan B). She helped me answer questions that shopify themselves wouldn't help me with can't thank them enough.

Colomont

BEST APP EVER! it took me forever to find a decent product review app that looks good and this one is sooo clean looking! and Meghan from support made my website look perfect.. best staff and best app I have used on Shopify.

Oulu Prints

Smoothest and BEST app I have ever used on Shopify. It works perfectly. The interface is beautiful. Makes my product pages look clean and organized.

soo&ruyi

If you want a super powerful tabs editor right out of the box without stupid watermarks and other nonsense, this app is for you. Works extremely well, and will save you $$$. Free plan does all this ^

Curvygirlplus

I use this app to help keep my product page clean & organized looking, thus providing no friction for my customer. I am so impressed with how user friendly it is, I literally had it on my product pages within minutes of installing the app.

Soap-O-man

Very impressed with this app. Allowed me to improve the look of my product pages in a way that I have been trying to do for a long time. Would highly recommend this app.

Iced Right Jewelry

The app has a great UI and just looks so clean/natural on any theme and device you pair it with. The support is also fantastic. If you ave a question or just can't figure something out, just reach out to them and they'll get you where you need to be in no time. I 10/10 recommend this to anyone!

Red Dolly

Had some issues initially and Meghan in customer service has gone out of her way to help. Still to set up and use the tabs but sure they will be fine.

LORGA

Merci pour cette application qui a répondu à mes attentes. Dommage que tout soit en anglais, impossible de mettre en français. Certains réglages sont prévus uniquement pour la version payante, mais la version gratuite est déjà très intéressante. Je recommande !

Sadie Lew

The tabs are clean, responsive, and work exactly how I wanted them to. Didn't need to do any special coding and the colors/fonts automatically integrated with the design already on my website.

December 13, 2019