Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tabs showing on a mobile device and a desktop browser

8mm

Location India

This app is just way too good. Loved it. Especially the support provided to me by meghan.. So helpful.

Skin / Scent

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Aside from an amazing app, the support team is very patient and helpful (Thank you Meghan!). I am using this app with easy specifications chart and it works like a charm!

Julmar 4 Her

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me sort out the various segments on our product pages. It has been very good and my website looks much more professional.

Apollo Homeware

Fantastic professional app which allows for much better product page design. We are using the free plan and it is perfect for our needs.

Lanuuk

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! Works seamlessly with my store. Support were great too. Helped me to do something that I didn't think could be done. Highly recommend

OffBeat Inc.

Location India

Extremely easy to use and beginner friendly app. the product page seems very professional and becomes easy to travel

Joy Puppy

Great app! Easy and convenient to use. It helps to create a clear structure in the product page, which is convenient for customers. Convenient functionality, I searched for a long time, compared it with others, and settled on Tabs to the station! The best choice!

Alchemy Merch

Time spent using app About 1 year

Been using this app for a while and changed to a 2.0 theme which was showing a duplication of an area for me. Contacted support and got a reply with how to fix it within a few mins and it worked! We have a ton of information on our products because they are custom, so using tabs has been a massive space saver to keep things organized.

53 Degrees North

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Trialled a few tab apps and fell upon Tabs by Station, which had exactly the elements I needed, e.g. custom CSS selector and lots of adjustable settings for the product page. Although implementation worked out of the box, I had to get customer support involved for an issue from my side, and Meghan answered within a few hours with the exact code snippet I needed. Can only recommend.

Yes Health Fast

Location Australia
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Awesome app, so simple to use. Compatible with my current theme and page editor. Love the styling options. Video instructions/demo and comprehensive help files.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37