Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Empyre

Easily add tabs to products with the best tabs app available

Sharklyfe

Fantastic, makes the product page on my site look so much more organised. Helpful and quick support too.

Latest Bedding

This app really helped us to display product content in a professional way by creating tabs automatically and we got what we expected. Also I would like to say thank to customer support team, specially Meghan, they assist excellently. All the best-:)

Gellak.dk

I have been using a different tabs app, but the interface and so was a bit "clunky" and outdated. Now i found this tabs app instead, and its just SO much better. Many options to customize the tabs, how it should look and so on. Integrates neatly into your theme, and if you should run into any issues, their support is perfect. I can highly recommend this app to anyone who needs tabs for product descriptions, other information or whatever it could be! Its VERY good.

Cement Tile Workshop

A very well done app with impressive support! Set up was fast and easy and the common tabs feature has already saved us a huge amount of time. It literally took us less than two minutes to add a Reviews tab. When we did have a question about the best way to set up a particular tab Meghan from support responded quickly and was extremely helpful! She even went above and beyond to help us fix an issue that had nothing to do with the app. I simply can’t recommend this app or the Station team enough!

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I must say, they was able to rise to the occasion. Simple and easy application to navigate. Looking forward to using their products in the future.

Elegant Stallions

Very easy to use interface! Easy to customize. Love the app. And it's affordable too. Highly recommended!

Home Thrones

This app provides a really great way to simply create and style tabs in a very easy-to-understand design panel. You have several options of either creating product-specific tabs or general tabs that can be used on one, several or all products. The app provides a number of presets so as to simplify the process of styling your tabs, but also allows complete customization to ensure you have the tabs that work best for your theme. If you want to test whether you need the Tabs app before you go live, you can enable and disable it on your different themes, so there is no commitment or leap of faith necessary, especially with the free trial. TLDR: Use this app for your tabs needs. There are lots of other tab apps out there, and I know it's tempting given higher ratings (for the time being until people realize how good this app is - the developers of this app have also created Shopify themes so take it on good faith that they know what they're doing), but you seriously will not regret using this app. What's the risk in trying it out? Again, it won't destroy any themes and you can uninstall the liquid code at any time through the app.

Sweetkyla

Saves me a lot of time manually writing the same information in every product description. I was able to create a Made In Canada tab once in the app and could just make it show up across all products. Also, I was able to create a Reviews tab that worked with our Yotpo reviews. This is great because not all our product have reviews so it was looking bad. It also cleans up the product pages. Recommended for companies like ours. Thank you so much for great support.

Colette Lola

Great Tabs app. Support was super quick and helpful, when I first installed this as I wanted to show reviews within the tab which they setup for me in no time. Lots of options to play around with as well so you can style your tabs exactly how you want them and show them where you want them.

Ecowearplus

Still on the fence if I actually want to use this app, but I have to say it is by far one of the best apps I've encountered so far. Easy to use and does exactly what it says it will. My theme has a narrow description area so I moved the code down in the template and now appears full page right under the product. GREAT WORK!
Previous 1 3