Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add tabs to products with Shopify's best tabs app

Heavenly Tresses

Amazing! First of all let me state that this app is extremely easy to navigate. I was able able to add the information I needed for specific products/collections with no problem. Secondly, the technical support is A+ if and when issues do seldom occur the response time is extremely fast. I have worked with Meghan and she is amazing. Very attentive and prompt to resolve any issue that I experience. Even took the time to custom code a tab that I needed. Lastly, the app offers lots of design options so it actually looks professional and you can customize it to match your theme. It is most certainly worth the monthly fee. Thank you!

ClothesTogether

I really like this app., very issue to use and works awesome. Not one bad thing to say. My site looks very organized.

CaroliShop

Better App for Tabs I've found, caters me 100% of my need to inform my clients. Highly recommend !!!

The Microbrand Store

We tried several other tab app solutions before but each of them quite badly interfered with existing theme styling. (Always back up your theme before adding an app like this in case that happens so you can revert.) This one was clean, and also gave us the best options for easily customizing the look. We didn't need to resort to any CSS edits. As a bonus, no noticeable effect on load times either.

Like several others, it takes product description content with a particular HTML heading tag (defaults to H4) and converts that into a tab, or an accordion if all of the tabs don't fit on a single line, which is perfect for mobile use. You can elect if the first tab is open or not automatically in an accordion view. There are a lot of good looking preset styles as a starting point and a nice UI for customizing and previewing the look to match your customized theme. What's most important for an existing established store is that by adapting an existing tag (say an H4) you can slowly introduce tabs to your product content pages and easily choose not to use it on some if desired. We found this very practical, plus it typically took seconds to a minute per product to get the look we wanted, which is great for stores with a lot of pre-existing content. You can easily have content above the first tab too.

The only thing on our wish list it doesn't do is give us the ability to have content after the tabs. Once you've used the HTML tag associated with a tab, the tabs will pick up on all of the remainder of the content. It'd be nice to have another heading tag that can be used to specify where tabs end so standardized footer content can be included in a product description. That's the only thing stopping us from giving this 5 stars, and it's not a show stopper so this is a keeper for us.

You can see this app in practice at The Microbrand Store. Check out some of the watches on the following link, they all have tabs implemented. The bracelet on the same link doesn't have tabs.

Statement Pieces

I love this app! I needed an app that would provided individual description tabs, for a variety of products. My store looks so organized now! My SEO core/rank has greatly improved after using this app. The app is very easy to use, great for large stores. I am very impressed with this app.

Britain Street

I'd tried free tab apps, but they didn't support my theme, so I decided to try a proper, paid app. This worked instantly, and it couldn't be easier to get your head around. Top marks!

ZIPLINEGEAR

I downloaded Tabs by Station during the busy holiday season because I noticed most of my customers were using Mobile devices to shop, but then hopped on their desktop to check out. After installing this app and configuring on my site, I was able to shorten each product page to a manageable length. I created separate tabs for more details like Product Features and Reviews. Mobile conversions are up. Thanks Station...this is a fantastic app. Easy to learn and we were up and running in one day!

Kotn Canada

Everything about this app is perfect — I really didn't think I needed to pay for tabs on product pages, but the amount of pain this takes away and how easy it makes it to edit the tabs is amazing. There is so much flexibility and power, while being really simple and easy to use — a rare combination. If you want to include tabs on your product page, your search should end right here and now.

goshoppingkart

I had a great experience with their customer support, They fix the issue promptly and also helped get the tabs set up the way I want it. Easy to navigate and use. My page looks more professional now. A must have app in your store for more conversion

GoDark Chocolate

This really simplified filling and updating our product description.
We can create different tabs with different titles with ease and really streamlined and have a simplified tab for every product.

The interface is clean, easy to use, and straight-forward.

Integrating to a customized theme may take you a couple of attempts, but disabling / enabling under the Settings > Theme manager > Actions > Disable / Enable a couple of times did the trick.

This can be really helpful and of great value for companies in their growth stage.

Previous 1 3 4 5