Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Shopify's best tabs app. Easily create tabs for your products.

BIT JEWELRY

I've been using Shopify for almost a decade and I've seen apps and app companies come and go. I use this app because after testing all the others this is the best one for me. If an app does what I need it to do, doesn't look tacky, and the company has good customer support, that’s everything you need.

DIY Pest Control

Great app! The support team are very helpful and respond very quick. A special mention to Megan who has been brilliant throughout.

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have been using Tabs by Station for the last 4 months or so. As I am using the free Shopify theme Debut, it has come in incredibly handy to give my site and product pages a much more polished and compartmentalized look - rendering my site far more professional looking! It works a treat and is always consistent. I have even incorporated the Alireviews app into a Tab so that the reviews appear in an orderly fashion, which has only been made possible because of the fantastic support team. They are awesome and have really helped me out. I have been helped numerous times by customer support agent Meghan. She has been there from the beginning and has always put absolutely every effort into making my requests a reality. And has remained friendly, eager, and courteous even after the 1000th of me contacting her! Greatly appreciate the support of this app, they are hands-on, respond quickly, and will do their best to get the job done.

Angel Craftz

I don’t have much IT or tech know how and coding is way beyond me. Thank goodness this app is so easy to use. Got it up and running in minutes. Now my product pages look so neat and definitely more professional. Awesome!

SafeGuardian Help Alert

Five stars so far! We have been using the app for about two weeks. We had a coding issue that conflicted with our site's theme and the support team was very quick and extremely friendly in resolving the issue.

Clozet Queenz

My product descriptions were long and I wanted something that would make them easy to navigate and read. I easily installed the Tabs by Station and it made my product descriptions look organized, professional, and easy to read. Customer service is friendly and fast.

I'm giving it a four star because:
1. I wish they would add an option for FAQ/Help Center. I want that page set up differently than the tabs on my product pages.
2. When you make one change, all of your other settings are deleted and restored to default.

www.gizmozes.com

Super easy to use, and really saved me bigtime, fast. I was using an app that just started glitching and wasnt compatible with other apps I was using. Had to come up with a quick and nice looking fix, Tabs by Station hooked me up and the app saved me hours. Thanks bigtime

Vidlogix

This is a rock solid app and with rock solid support. Enough said!

Check out my shop if you are so inclined: vidlogix.com

PRASLIN

pretty good

Aston Group Tile & Stone

THE WORST, DIDNT LIKE IT SO I REMOVED THE APP AND IT COMPLETELY REWROTE MY CODING IN MY STORE HAD TO COMPLETELY RESTART DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

May 7, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We’re really sorry to hear about the trouble but with the way that our app works it’s impossible for all of the coding in a store to be rewritten.

We didn’t see any support requests from you and we tried reaching out but didn’t receive any responses to our emails.

It was very important to us that we determine exactly what caused the problem so that we could make any necessary fixes to our app; however, when we looked into it we found that the issue was actually due to a different app that didn’t uninstall itself properly.

If there’s anything more we can help with please do let us know!

— Meghan