Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Premium tabs and accordions for those serious about selling.

Ornate Dresses - Ladies Ballroom & Latin and Dancewear

This app is really easy to use and looks great! I have been able to add reviews, descriptions and sizing tabs to my product pages easily, and define exactly which products these details are assigned to. So useful!

Modern Mending

I love this app! I've used it to create an extra "reviews" tab on my product pages and found the settings very customisable. When I had an issue when switching from manually adding reviews to using Judge.Me, customer support was very responsive and helpful.
My store: https://modernmending.com

NobilZampa

good price for a very useful app, easy and intuitive to set up, thanks! I recommend it
friendly and helpful staff

Stephanie Earp

I've been using this app on the free plan since I launched my store and it's great. Some of my products required a lot of specifications and detail in the description, and this this allows me to put that info in secondary tab, keeping my products pages neat and clean. I also use the Shared tab to note that my digital products are only available in some shipping zones.

inner conflict

I am using this App and it really helps me alot with my online Shop even with the free version thanks Alot!

Vösh Design

Very easy to install and set up. I love all you can do to customize the tabs. I'm happy to get into this app

Aromic

Code is not fully removed after uninstalling, my original tabs are now gone. Do not install if you want to keep your shop alive.

December 16, 2020

Hi! The theme code can be completely restored by scrolling down to the 'Remove app code from theme files' panel on the app home page and clicking 'Disable tabs in all themes'.

PLAYCODE3

Great app for tabs! Nice features like sharing tab that can be used for all products and an easy way to manage your tabs. Looks great on the website!

Innovative Gadget Co.

Great app and very easy to use. Recommended. But I don't know why it can only show on the product page, I was planning to put a shortcut of product on the homepage but it's not showing a tab.

Popeline

Not only the app interface is greatly user friendly, well designed and straight forward, but we had to ask for support from the developer for a better integration, and it was resolved and done within the hour. Great app, great service. Warmly recommends it to anyone looking for the perfect app for tabs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24