Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Premium tabs and accordions for those serious about selling.

CopperTownUSA

This app helps to make everything neat and organized when you have a lot of content per product and want it to look neat.

Gray Lane Beauty

I used Tabs to clarify issues on our product pages ie. subscriptions plus to keep those pages crisp and mostly 'above the fold'. It works well.

Olenzza

Great app for adding tabs to your product pages, it gives a very professional look the my store. A must have

The Cushion Maven

Unlike other apps, does what it says it will do right out the gate. Extremely pleased with this application.

ShopNative

I was looking for a free tab and this is just awesome. So happy with the style & its easily the best I could find. The page looks absolutely impressive after incorporating this app. Great job guys and thanks so much!

Jung

I have bunch of infos to include on my product page, and the app just helped me to tidy up my web pages! Super easy to set up! The ability of customising the tabs style even on a free plan is absolutely a bonus point. Will definitely upgrade the plan once I gathered more traffic to my site.

spottedfrog.in

Awesome! This is by far the best support we have received from any app in shopify!
The customization options are also incredible

AlizehbyChahat

Super Clean App. Makes the UX better. Loved that they have made the basic requirements free. Big ups to the team.

GreenProof Designs

I had an issue with installing was about to uninstall - received a email asking do i need support - issue was resolved in a matter of minutes - amazing - support is brilliant - enjoyed customer support

Hallights

I was able to customize my product pages according to vendor, with successful default tabs as well as specific tabs. Great app for a store with extensive inventory.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19