Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Shopify's best tabs app. Free and easy tabs for your products.

The Savvy Nation

I am using the free plan for my shopify store and it is really great.
I enjoyed the fact that it is very easy to setup.

GadgetHouse

Really good app. Lets you customize it as you wish. Exactly what i needed. Customer support answered straight away. I recommend!

Sense of Silver

Easy to use and good for making your product page look a lot tidier. I will upgrade soon as the shared tabs are really useful.

PLANTiful

Great tabs app! I was using smart tabs before, but this is much nicer and easier to work with and customize. love it!

GeneJack

In my opinion, the idea of this app is brilliant! It allows you to create tabs in a very neat way for your products page (you can use it for different purposes as well such as creating shipping policy, FAQs..etc).

At costs of no more than 6$, other size chart application can cost you multiples of that amount easy. Even better, the tabs content is part of your store theme and page, and you do not see the delay in loading that you experience with other apps.

A point to note, is that yes different themes will have different layouts and with this application you might not get the 100% just by clicking the install button, but the developer seems to be very genuine and helpful to get any issues fixed.
*Always remember to keep a backup of your theme in case you need to revert to a stage before any coding updates

I believe this is a must have app for any store.

BeAttractiveToday

Good App and Nice View , i Recommended it for all stores .

Ideal Infusion

The customer service is superb! Meghan went above and beyond to help with some coding that was required to use a lesser known app in my store.

I am not tech savy, so it is a big relief to know that I won't have to be worrying about my Tabs app, because I will always have someone to guide me.

The tabs themselves look great and make the product pages look more professional.

IBIZA2YOURHOME

W e like this app, easy to use and it does the thing. Keep up the good work guys! We can recommend this app to every shopify user.

November 7, 2019

Thank you so much!

Bikiee

I initially uninstalled this as I couldn't get it to work but then I was contacted by support and they walked me through the process. happy to say my tab looks great and I'm very satisfied with the app now. I would highly recommend.

Thanks to Meghan for reaching out

complete-kids.com

The tabs were easy to add, but hard to remove. The collapsed accordions were overlapping with Loox reviews, so I had to uninstall. Had to go into the html template to remove all instances of "station", though, because uninstalling doesn't undo changes to the template.

October 28, 2019

Hi!

We're very sorry to hear of the trouble. Unfortunately, the overlapping issue is caused by the the Brooklyn theme, not our app, so we don't have any control over it. In short, the theme doesn't always calculate the height of the description content properly and that can cause the description to run into the content below it (in this case the Loox reviews). We've seen it happen in shops that don't have our app installed.

The good news is that the fix is as easy as making a small adjustment to the theme code. We've emailed you a collaborator account request and we'd really appreciate the opportunity to get everything working properly for you.

With regards to uninstalling, there's no need to edit any code manually. If you follow the uninstall instructions in our help document at https://docs.stationmade.com/article/57-uninstall-tabs then all of the app code will be removed automatically.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10