Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Shopify's best tabs app. Free and easy tabs for your products.

The Eco Exchange

Not being a technical person, I had tried (and failed) to figure out how to add tabs to my products! Stumbled upon this fantastic app, which took the hard work out of it. Really easy to use and tailor tabs to individual needs.

Happy Bee Botanicals

Easy to use and very helpful customer service. Fast replies and very friendly. Tabs look amazing. Thanks very much.

MadeforUs

Perfect app for the purpose, easy to use and setup, displays very nicely, customer service is excellent and Meghan also helped me fix some other issues I had on the website. It is a pleasure to work with such a great team. I have already suggested this app to my other clients.

wesbury

I was initially apprehensive about installing the app as I was worried that it would mess up my theme codes. But Meghan explained and assured me that nothing will be affected and can be reverted back to normal just by disabling the tabs in the app settings and uninstalling if needed. I was thoroughly impressed with the speed of replies and help rendered by Meghan as she helped me implement the app to match the layout I want according to my theme. Definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to offer a clean look for your product pages! Very good coding and technical knowledge from Meghan B. as well! Thanks :)

Shroyer Enterprises LLC

Unbelievable service. Meghan responded so quickly to my request and was able to custom code the tabs to display on my homepage + product pages. Other tab apps just simply said, "we don't have this function", but she went ahead and went above and beyond to make it happen! Thank you again Meghan!

VacuumDustPro

Messed up my template after being deleted. Now I cannot get rid of description tab! Plus keep in mind that it's paid app, free option is just 1 tab, which has no point

January 28, 2020

Hi,

We checked your shop and the tabs code is completely gone so it looks like the automatic uninstaller worked properly. Our support team never received any contact or responses from you so we’ll assume the issue is resolved.

The free plan includes an unlimited number of specific tabs (it’s only the shared tabs that are limited - that’s clearly shown on the app listing page prior to installing) and from what we can see on your product pages there wouldn’t be any need for you to upgrade. The ‘Instructions’, ‘In the box’ and ‘Note’ sections can all be made with specific tabs (free) and the reviews can be put into a single shared tab for all products (also free).

If you ever decide to give the app another try then just let us know, we’ll be happy to help set up the tabs for you.

GMK WholeFoods

This app is a joy to use! Makes the pages compact while allowing to write great product information laid out so a customer can see answers to all their questions easily. The app has never been a problem at all. No conflicts like you get with other apps. I'm using minimal theme.

illumiglow

Its really easy to use and the default layout and settings are really good so you don't have to change much. It even changed the tab colours based on what the accent colour in my theme is

ReduceQuick

The best customer service i've ever had (Meghan B). She helped me answer questions that shopify themselves wouldn't help me with can't thank them enough.

Colomont

BEST APP EVER! it took me forever to find a decent product review app that looks good and this one is sooo clean looking! and Meghan from support made my website look perfect.. best staff and best app I have used on Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11